Northwest Natural Gas CompanyNYSE
Thu, Nov. 10, 4:41 PM| Thu, Nov. 10, 4:41 PM
Wed, Nov. 2, 6:03 AM
Tue, Nov. 1, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ADP, AGN, ALKS, AMSC, ANTM, ARCC, ARCO, ASC, BABA, BAH, BDC, BG, BTE, CBB, CCJ, CDK, CDW, CEVA, CLH, CLX, CRL, CRTO, CSTE, DLPH, DNOW, DOC, EE, EL, EMES, FLWS, FUN, GLDD, GPT, HCN, HEP, HSIC, HST, HYH, INGR, INXN, IPI, JLL, KATE, MMP, MNTA, MVIS, NRZ, NS, NSM, NVMI, NWN, NYT, ODP, OMAM, ORBC, ORBK, OZM, PCRX, Q, SABR, SBGI, SE, SEP, SHOP, SJR, SNAK, SNR, SRE, STE, STWD, SUM, TEL, TGNA, TMHC, TOWR, TRP, TWX, VER, VMC, VOYA, VSI, WD, YELP, ZTS
Thu, Oct. 27, 8:56 AM
Tue, Aug. 2, 7:33 AM
- July monthly performance was: +1.62%
- 52-week performance vs. the S&P 500 is: +16%
- No dividends were paid in July
- Top 10 Holdings as of 6/30/2016: Middlesex Water Co (MSEX): 1.83792%, Chesapeake Utilities Corp (CPK): 1.83185%, J&J Snack Foods Corp (JJSF): 1.81791%, Northwest Natural Gas Co (NWN): 1.80509%, California Water Service Group (CWT): 1.80402%, Andersons Inc (ANDE): 1.7911%, Connecticut Water Service Inc (CTWS): 1.78364%, York Water Co (YORW): 1.76417%, Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc Class A (UBA): 1.76156%, Spire Inc (SR): 1.75542%
Tue, Aug. 2, 6:05 AM
Mon, Aug. 1, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ACCO, ADM, AET, AFSI, ALLT, ARW, AVP, BOFI, CAH, CARB, CEQP, CHH, CIE, CMI, CPPL, CSTM, CVS, DISCA, ECL, EIGI, EMR, ENOC, EPC, ETN, ETR, EXPD, FDP, GEO, GLT, GNRC, H, HCLP, HCN, HEP, HMC, HRS, HW, IDCC, IDXX, IIVI, IPI, IQNT, JLL, MLM, MMP, MNK, MOS, MZOR, NI, NJR, NNN, NRZ, NS, NWN, OZM, PBI, PFE, PG, PNW, RCL, RDC, RHP, SABR, SALE, SCAI, SHOO, SHPG, SODA, STX, SUI, TAP, TDC, VG, VSH, WCG, WNR, WNRL, XYL, ZEUS
Fri, Jul. 8, 6:43 AM
Tue, May 3, 6:05 AM
- Northwest Natural Gas (NYSE:NWN): Q1 EPS of $1.40 beats by $0.15.
- Revenue of $255.53M (-2.3% Y/Y) misses by $17.2M.
Mon, May 2, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ACW, ADM, AFSI, ALE, ALLT, AMAG, AMG, APLP, AROC, ARRY, ARW, AUDC, BBW, BCC, BCO, CARB, CEQP, CFX, CIE, CLX, CMI, COTY, CVLT, CVS, DUK, ECA, ECL, EIGI, EL, EMR, EXAS, FDP, FIS, FMS, FSS, FTR, GLDD, GLT, GRUB, H, HAL, HCA, HCN, HEP, HOT, HRS, HSIC, HW, KEM, KMT, LXRX, MNK, MNTA, MYL, NI, NTI, NWN, NXST, NYT, OZM, PBI, PFE, Q, RDWR, RHP, RRD, S, SALE, SALT, SGNT, SMG, SSH, TAP, TECH, TICC, VLO, VMC, VSH, WAC, WCG, WEC, WLK, WNR, WNRL, WWW, XYL
Thu, Apr. 7, 5:11 PM
- Northwest Natural Gas Company (NYSE:NWN) declares $0.4675/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.61%
- Payable May 13; for shareholders of record April 29; ex-div April 27.
Fri, Feb. 26, 6:01 AM
- Northwest Natural Gas (NYSE:NWN): Q4 EPS of $1.08 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $230.72M (-4.0% Y/Y) misses by $18.17M.
Thu, Feb. 25, 5:30 PM
Thu, Jan. 7, 5:14 PM
- Northwest Natural Gas (NYSE:NWN) declares $0.4675/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.68%
- Payable Feb. 12; for shareholders of record Jan. 29; ex-div Jan. 27.
Dec. 18, 2015, 4:55 PM
- Northwest Natural Gas (NYSE:NWN) says CEO Gregg Kantor will retire at the end of 2016 and will be succeeded by current President and COO David Anderson as CEO effective Aug. 1.
- Anderson joined NWN in 2004 as CFO and became President in 2014; prior to joining the company, he worked in various executive positions at Texas Utilities.
- Kantor became NWN's CEO in 2009 after working for the company since 1996 and eventually serving as President and COO.
Nov. 3, 2015, 6:09 AM
- Northwest Natural Gas (NYSE:NWN): Q3 EPS of -$0.24 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $93.13M (+6.8% Y/Y) beats by $20.14M.