PRO • Mon, Oct. 6
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- Newstrike Capital decided to 'high-grade' the Ana Paula project to make the economics more robust.
- Ana Paula will effectively be viable at $1150 gold, but the NPV/diluted share will be lower than the current share price.
- However, the Guerrero Gold Belt has seen a lot of activity and Agnico Eagly is buying out an early-stage exploration company for $187M.
- As Newstrike is more advanced, the company could be in play as well, thanks to its large land package of almost 90,000 hectares.
Update: Newstrike Capital Releases The Results Of The Ana Paula PEAThe Investment Doctor • Tue, Sep. 16
- Newstrike Capital has released an excellent PEA on the Ana Paula gold project in Mexico.
- The PEA was expected, but the numbers look much better than what I was hoping for.
- This could have a positive impact on the investment thesis with a high-grade base case mine life with an additional lower-grade kicker.
There are no Related articles on NWSKF.
There are no Transcripts on NWSKF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
NWSKF vs. ETF Alternatives
Newstrike Capital Inc. is an exploration-stage Company, which is engaged in acquiring, exploring and developing mineral property concessions in Mexico. Its projects include Morelos Project, Guerrero Project, Aurea Sur Project, Aurea Norte Project etc.
Other News & PR