NRG Yield, Inc.NYSE
Sep. 18, 2015, 8:42 AM
- NRG Yield (NYSE:NYLD) agrees to acquire 75% of a portfolio of wind assets from NRG Energy (NYSE:NRG), consisting primarily of assets acquired by NRG from Edison Mission Energy in 2014, for $210M in cash plus $145M in assumed project debt and ~$97M in tax equity.
- The wind assets represent 814 MW of total operating capacity, which NYLD expects to deliver ~$41M of adjusted EBITDA and $21M of cash available for distribution on a run-rate basis.
- NYLD also reaffirms Q3 and FY 2015 guidance, and says it continues to have the ability to deliver a target 15% dividend/share growth through 2018.
Jun. 4, 2014, 8:12 AM
- NRG Yield (NYLD) confirms it has agreed to acquire the Alta Wind facility located in Tehachapi, Calif., for $870M, plus the assumption of $1.6B of non-recourse project financing, from Terra-Gen Power (earlier).
- The acquisition, which totals 947 MW of operating wind capacity, also includes a portfolio of land leases associated with the Alta Wind facility.
- NYLD expects the deal to increase its annual run-rate EBITDA by ~$220M and cash available for distribution by ~$70M by 2016.
- NRG +0.4% premarket.
Dec. 3, 2013, 7:30 AM
- NRG Yield (NYLD) has agreed to acquire the assets of privately held Energy Systems (ESC), a provider of heating and cooling thermal energy, for $120M in cash.
- ESC serves almost 14M square feet of data center, commercial, educational, hospital, cultural and governmental space in Omaha. The average remaining life of customer contracts exceeds 11 years.
- The deal will be immediately accretive to the amount of money that NRG will have available to distribute by 8%. (PR)