Sep. 18, 2015, 8:42 AM
- NRG Yield (NYSE:NYLD) agrees to acquire 75% of a portfolio of wind assets from NRG Energy (NYSE:NRG), consisting primarily of assets acquired by NRG from Edison Mission Energy in 2014, for $210M in cash plus $145M in assumed project debt and ~$97M in tax equity.
- The wind assets represent 814 MW of total operating capacity, which NYLD expects to deliver ~$41M of adjusted EBITDA and $21M of cash available for distribution on a run-rate basis.
- NYLD also reaffirms Q3 and FY 2015 guidance, and says it continues to have the ability to deliver a target 15% dividend/share growth through 2018.
Jun. 4, 2014, 8:12 AM
- NRG Yield (NYLD) confirms it has agreed to acquire the Alta Wind facility located in Tehachapi, Calif., for $870M, plus the assumption of $1.6B of non-recourse project financing, from Terra-Gen Power (earlier).
- The acquisition, which totals 947 MW of operating wind capacity, also includes a portfolio of land leases associated with the Alta Wind facility.
- NYLD expects the deal to increase its annual run-rate EBITDA by ~$220M and cash available for distribution by ~$70M by 2016.
- NRG +0.4% premarket.
Dec. 3, 2013, 7:30 AM
- NRG Yield (NYLD) has agreed to acquire the assets of privately held Energy Systems (ESC), a provider of heating and cooling thermal energy, for $120M in cash.
- ESC serves almost 14M square feet of data center, commercial, educational, hospital, cultural and governmental space in Omaha. The average remaining life of customer contracts exceeds 11 years.
- The deal will be immediately accretive to the amount of money that NRG will have available to distribute by 8%. (PR)
NRG Yield, Inc. operates as a dividend growth-oriented company, which owns a diversified portfolio of contracted renewable and conventional generation and thermal infrastructure assets. It is formed to serve as the primary vehicle, through which NRG Energy, Inc. will own, operate and acquire... More
Industry: Electric Utilities
Country: United States