Wed, Apr. 27, 7:31 AM
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, AGCO, ANTM, AOS, AVY, BA, BEN, BGCP, BHI, BOKF, BSX, CFR, CMCSA, CSL, DHX, DPS, DX, EVER, EVR, FDML, FI, GCI, GD, GIB, GPI, GRA, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, IART, IP, JLL, LDOS, LEA, LLL, LRN, MDLZ, MKTX, MVIS, NAP, NDAQ, NEO, NMR, NOC, NS, OC, OSIS, PB, RDN, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SMED, SO, SONS, STM, STNG, STT, SUP, SXC, TGNA, TKR, TPH, UMC, UTX, VLY, WEX, WOOF
Wed, Feb. 10, 8:46 AM
- Adjusted earnings of $79M, or $0.66 per diluted share vs. $55M, or $0.47 per diluted share in the same period a year ago.
- Sales by segment: Composites -3%; Insulation +6%; Roofing +8%.
- "We anticipate all three businesses will grow earnings in 2016 based on consensus expectations for U.S. housing starts and moderate global growth," the company said in a statement.
- OC +5.2% premarket
- Q4 results
Wed, Feb. 10, 7:31 AM
Tue, Feb. 9, 5:30 PM
Oct. 21, 2015, 8:04 AM
- Adjusted earnings of $113M, or $0.96 per diluted share vs. $73M, or $0.62 per diluted share in the same period a year ago.
- Sales by segment: Composites +2%; Insulation +11%; Roofing +6%.
- Repurchased 1.1M shares for $47M.
- The company now expects full-year adjusted EBIT at or above the high end of its $460M-$500M guidance range.
- OC +6.9% premarket
- Q3 results
Oct. 21, 2015, 7:34 AM
- Owens Corning (NYSE:OC): Q3 EPS of $0.96 beats by $0.28.
- Revenue of $1.46B (+5.8% Y/Y) beats by $40M.
Oct. 20, 2015, 5:30 PM
Jul. 22, 2015, 8:29 AM
- Adjusted earnings of $93M, or $0.79 per diluted share vs. $45M, or $0.38 per diluted share in the same period a year ago.
- Sales by segment: Composites +1%; Insulation +1%; Roofing +15%.
- Repurchased 0.7M shares for $28M.
- The company expects full-year adjusted EBIT between $460M-$500M.
- OC +1.8% premarket
- Q2 results
Jul. 22, 2015, 7:29 AM
- Owens Corning (NYSE:OC): Q2 EPS of $0.79 beats by $0.25.
- Revenue of $1.41B (+3.7% Y/Y) in-line.
Jul. 21, 2015, 5:30 PM
Apr. 22, 2015, 7:30 AM
- Owens Corning (NYSE:OC): Q1 EPS of $0.19 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $1.21B (-5.5% Y/Y) misses by $30M.
Apr. 21, 2015, 5:30 PM
Feb. 11, 2015, 7:29 AM
- Owens Corning (NYSE:OC): Q4 EPS of $0.47 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $1.26B (-1.6% Y/Y) misses by $50M.
Feb. 10, 2015, 5:30 PM
Owens Corning operates as a global producer of residential and commercial building materials, glass-fiber reinforcements and engineered materials for composite systems. The company's products range from glass fiber used to reinforce composite materials for transportation, electronics, marine,... More
Sector: Industrial Goods
Industry: General Building Materials
Country: United States
Other News & PR