Wed, Jul. 22, 8:29 AM
- Adjusted earnings of $93M, or $0.79 per diluted share vs. $45M, or $0.38 per diluted share in the same period a year ago.
- Sales by segment: Composites +1%; Insulation +1%; Roofing +15%.
- Repurchased 0.7M shares for $28M.
- The company expects full-year adjusted EBIT between $460M-$500M.
- OC +1.8% premarket
- Q2 results
Wed, Jul. 22, 7:29 AM
Tue, Jul. 21, 5:30 PM
Mon, Jun. 22, 10:07 AM
Thu, Jun. 18, 4:33 PM
Wed, Apr. 22, 7:30 AM
Tue, Apr. 21, 5:30 PM
Fri, Mar. 20, 3:23 PM
- Owens Corning (OC +6.8%) is upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight with a $48 price target, raised from $41, at Barclays, which says it has become increasingly convinced that the setup for the asphalt shingle market heading into the spring is the strongest in years and provides added confidence that OC's 2015 earnings can meaningfully exceed consensus estimates.
- Barclays believes shingle pricing will remain stable in 2015, which marks a significant inflection point after years of competitive gyrations and failed pricing attempts.
Tue, Feb. 24, 8:41 AM
- Strong demand at Home Depot and Lowe's as consumers boost their home improvement spending sets up suppliers for a Q1 boost.
- A higher mix of domestic sales can also help select companies withstand the impact of F/X translation to U.S. dollars for their global business.
- Previously: Home Depot and Lowe's higher after strong read on HD traffic (Feb. 24 2015)
- Home Depot-watching: SWK, SPB, ENR, PG, TTC, OC, WHR,
Thu, Feb. 12, 8:20 AM
- Despite posting a 5.8% rise in adjusted earnings yesterday, Owens Corning (NYSE:OC) has been hit with several downgrades.
- FBR Capital has downgraded its rating on the stock to Market Perform from Outperform citing near-term headwinds in the company's roofing segment following its Q4 results. The firm also lowered its price target for shares to $39 from $40.
- Owens was also downgraded this morning at MKM Partners to Sell.
- OC -1.5% premarket
Wed, Feb. 11, 7:29 AM
Tue, Feb. 10, 5:30 PM
Wed, Jan. 21, 7:43 AM
Dec. 5, 2014, 7:34 AM
Oct. 22, 2014, 9:28 AM
Oct. 22, 2014, 7:32 AM
OC vs. ETF Alternatives
Owens-Corning Inc is a producer of glass fiber technology. Its products glass fiber used to reinforce composite materials for transportation, marine, infrastructure, electronics, and wind-energy among others.
Other News & PR