Jun. 22, 2015, 10:07 AM
Jun. 18, 2015, 4:33 PM
- Owens Corning (NYSE:OC) declares $0.17/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.71%
- Payable Aug. 4; for shareholders of record July 20; ex-div July 16.
Apr. 22, 2015, 7:30 AM
- Owens Corning (NYSE:OC): Q1 EPS of $0.19 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $1.21B (-5.5% Y/Y) misses by $30M.
Apr. 21, 2015, 5:30 PM
Mar. 20, 2015, 3:23 PM
- Owens Corning (OC +6.8%) is upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight with a $48 price target, raised from $41, at Barclays, which says it has become increasingly convinced that the setup for the asphalt shingle market heading into the spring is the strongest in years and provides added confidence that OC's 2015 earnings can meaningfully exceed consensus estimates.
- Barclays believes shingle pricing will remain stable in 2015, which marks a significant inflection point after years of competitive gyrations and failed pricing attempts.
Feb. 24, 2015, 8:41 AM
- Strong demand at Home Depot and Lowe's as consumers boost their home improvement spending sets up suppliers for a Q1 boost.
- A higher mix of domestic sales can also help select companies withstand the impact of F/X translation to U.S. dollars for their global business.
- Previously: Home Depot and Lowe's higher after strong read on HD traffic (Feb. 24 2015)
- Home Depot-watching: SWK, SPB, ENR, PG, TTC, OC, WHR,
Feb. 12, 2015, 8:20 AM
- Despite posting a 5.8% rise in adjusted earnings yesterday, Owens Corning (NYSE:OC) has been hit with several downgrades.
- FBR Capital has downgraded its rating on the stock to Market Perform from Outperform citing near-term headwinds in the company's roofing segment following its Q4 results. The firm also lowered its price target for shares to $39 from $40.
- Owens was also downgraded this morning at MKM Partners to Sell.
- OC -1.5% premarket
Feb. 11, 2015, 7:29 AM
- Owens Corning (NYSE:OC): Q4 EPS of $0.47 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $1.26B (-1.6% Y/Y) misses by $50M.
Feb. 10, 2015, 5:30 PM
Jan. 21, 2015, 7:43 AM
- Owens Corning (NYSE:OC) will report Q4 results on Feb. 11 before the market opens.
- The conference call is scheduled to begin at 11.00 a.m. ET.
- Consensus view is EPS of $0.43 on revenues of $1.31B.
Dec. 5, 2014, 7:34 AM
- Owens Corning (NYSE:OC) declares $0.16/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.75%
- Payable Jan 20; for shareholders of record Jan 5; ex-div Dec. 31.
Oct. 22, 2014, 9:28 AM
Oct. 22, 2014, 7:32 AM
- Owens Corning (NYSE:OC): Q3 EPS of $0.63 beats by $0.13.
- Revenue of $1.38B (+4.5% Y/Y) misses by $10M.
Oct. 21, 2014, 5:30 PM
Oct. 20, 2014, 8:03 AM
Oct. 1, 2014, 10:41 AM
Owens Corning operates as a global producer of residential and commercial building materials, glass-fiber reinforcements and engineered materials for composite systems. The company's products range from glass fiber used to reinforce composite materials for transportation, electronics, marine,... More
Sector: Industrial Goods
Industry: General Building Materials
Country: United States
Other News & PR