Oculus Innovative Sciences, Inc.NASDAQ
Thu, Nov. 10, 4:11 PM
Tue, Nov. 1, 12:40 PM
Tue, Nov. 1, 11:01 AM
Tue, Nov. 1, 9:13 AM
Tue, Nov. 1, 8:25 AM
- Thinly traded nano cap Oculus Innovative Sciences (NASDAQ:OCLS) jumps 55% premarket, albeit on only 3,280 shares, in response to its announcement that it has sold its Latin America business to Invekra S.A.P.I. de C.V. of Mexico for $19.5M in cash plus a minimum annual payment of at least $250K a year (or 3% of Latin American sales) for 10 years (to be paid in Mexican pesos). Oculus' market cap is only $16.8M.
- The deal includes all of Oculus' Latin American assets related to Microdacyn-based products sold in Latin American and the Caribbean except for dermatology products in Brazil. It will also maintain its current manufacturing site in Guadalajara for producing Oculus-branded Microdacyn-based products for all countries outside of the U.S. and Latin America. It will assist Invekra in ramping up its own Microdacyn manufacturing facility in the Mexico City area.
- Management will host a conference call this morning at 9:00 am ET to discuss the transaction.
Tue, Aug. 30, 11:15 AM
- Oculus Innovative Sciences (OCLS -0.2%) commences the U.S. commercial launch of Lasercyn Gel for the management of post-non-ablative laser therapy procedures, post-microdermabrasion therapy and following superficial chemical peels. It can also be used to treat itching and pain from minor skin abrasions/irritations and minor burns.
- Lasercyn's Microcyn technology is a patented electrochemical treatment of dilute saltwater that yields a pH-neutral solution of hypochlorous acid ((HOCl)), which preserves the Microcyn solution and its sodium salt, hypochlorite. In non-clinical studies, HOCl has demonstrated the ability to kill bacteria, viruses, spores and fungi. It is 95% water so it creates a moist wound environment that rehydrates damaged tissue and promotes autolysis.
Wed, Aug. 24, 9:14 AM
Thu, Jul. 28, 4:11 PM
Wed, Jun. 22, 6:42 AM
- With the aim of regaining Nasdaq's minimum $1 bid price requirement and to encourage institutional interest in its shares, Oculus Innovative Sciences (NASDAQ:OCLS) will reverse split its common shares 1:5 effective after the close on Friday, June 24. Trading in post-split shares will commence on Monday, June 27.
- The action will reduce the number of common shares from 21M to ~4.2M while the number of authorized shares will drop from 60M to 12M.
Fri, Jun. 17, 6:23 AM
- Oculus Innovative Sciences (OCLS) FQ4 results: Revenues: $3.5M (-12.5%); R&D Expense: $0.4M (+18.9%); SG&A: $4.1M (+24.2%); Net Loss: ($2.9M) (-93.3%); Loss Per Share: ($0.16) (-45.5%).
- FY2016 results: Revenues: $15.1M (+8.6%); R&D Expense: $1.8M (+20.0%); SG&A: $15.6M (+25.8%); Net Loss: ($10.2M) (-24.4%); Loss Per Share: ($0.62) (+27.1%); Quick Assets: $7.5M (+23.0%).
- No guidance given.
Thu, Jun. 16, 4:12 PM
- Oculus Innovative Sciences (NASDAQ:OCLS): FQ4 EPS of -$0.16
- Revenue of $3.5M (-12.5% Y/Y)
Wed, Apr. 20, 6:56 AM
- Thinly traded nano cap Oculus Innovation Sciences (NASDAQ:OCLS) jumps 45% premarket on increased volume in response to its announcement that its Lasersyn Gel has received 501(k) clearance for the management of post-non-ablative laser therapy procedures, post-microdermabration therapy and following superficial chemical peels. It may also be used to relieve pain and itching from minor skin irritations, lacerations, abrasions and minor burns.
- The U.S. market launch will commence this summer.
- The company's Sinudox solution was CE Mark'd last week. Its SebDerm Gel received 510(k) clearance in December.
- Its Microcyn technology is a patented electrochemical treatment of dilute saltwater that yields a pH neutral solution of hypochlorous acid (HOCl), which preserves the Microcyn solution and its sodium salt, hypochlorite. In non-clinical studies, HOCl has demonstrated the ability to kill bacteria, viruses, spores and fungi. It is 95% water so it creates a moist wound environment that rehydrates damaged tissue and promotes autolysis.
- Previously: FDA clears Oculus' SebDerm Gel; shares up 31% premarket (Dec. 17, 2015)
Wed, Apr. 13, 7:00 AM
- Oculus Innovative Sciences' (NASDAQ:OCLS) receives CE Mark clearance for Microsyn-based Sinudox solution for nasal irrigation, including the moistening of cuts, abrasions and lacerations in the nasal cavity. According to VP of Marketing Lori Smith, hundreds of thousands of people undergo surgery of the nose each year for cosmetic reasons and as treatment for chronic sinusitis, deviated septum, turbinate reductions and the removal of nasal polyps.
- The company is currently in discussions with potential distribution partners in Europe.
Wed, Mar. 23, 12:15 PM
- Oculus Innovative Sciences (OCLS +1.9%) enters into a multiyear licensing agreement with Manna Pro Products, LLC, for its entire line of MicrocynAH animal healthcare products for the North American large animal and farm/home market. Manna Pro began shipping products to customers this month.
- Financial terms of the deal are not disclosed.
Fri, Mar. 18, 7:01 AM
- Oculus Innovative Sciences (NASDAQ:OCLS) initiates a public offering common stock and warrants. Price, volume and terms have yet to be announced. The offering is pursuant to a July 2014 shelf registration.
- Net proceeds will fund an increase in the firm's salesforce, the development and launch of new products and working capital.
Thu, Mar. 3, 7:48 AM
- Oculus Innovative Sciences (NASDAQ:OCLS) reports that its Microsyn-based Lasercyn solution and hydrogel has been CE Mark'd in Europe. The formulations are used to moisten and clean skin following procedures like laser skin resurfacing, surgical wounds, abrasions or for use in the debridement and moistening of cuts, abrasions or minor burns.