What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Thu, Feb. 4, 9:19 AM
- Gainers: VHC +89%. GLUU +21%. OCLS +18%. WFT +12%. ATNY +11%. SEDG +11%. PETX +10%. SVA +9%. ING +9%. TTWO +8%. SBH +8%. GRUB +7%. VALE +7%. HMY +7%. CDNS +6%. CDE +6%. SBGL +6%. GSH +5%. AUY +5%. VIAB +5%. RIO 5%.
- Losers: PPP -16%. KSS -15%. GPRO -15%. IMPV -13%. CS -13%. PACB -13%. RL -9%. AZN -7%.
Dec. 17, 2015, 9:20 AM
Nov. 5, 2015, 5:03 PM
- Oculus Innovative Sciences (NASDAQ:OCLS): FQ2 EPS of -$0.11 in-line.
- Revenue of $4.1M (+25.8% Y/Y) beats by $0.41M.
- Shares +2.5% AH.
Aug. 14, 2015, 9:14 AM
Jul. 31, 2015, 12:46 PM
Jul. 8, 2015, 9:12 AM
Jun. 26, 2015, 9:11 AM
Jun. 16, 2015, 12:51 PM
Jun. 10, 2015, 12:53 PM
Jun. 9, 2015, 9:17 AM
Jun. 9, 2015, 7:06 AM
- The FDA grants 501(k) clearance to Oculus Innovative Sciences' (NASDAQ:OCLS) Alevicyn SG Antipruritic Spray Gel for both prescription and over-the-counter formulations. The product is indicated to manage and relieve the burning, itching and pain associated with various types of dermatoses, including radiation dermatitis and atopic dermatitis. It may also be used to relieve the pain of first- and second-degree burns.
- The company plans to launch Alevicyn SG in the U.S. next month via its direct sales force. Internationally, it will use distributors and commercialization partners.
- According to GlobalData, the worldwide atopic dermatitis therapeutics market is ~$800M. The U.S., at ~$550M, represents the largest single market.
- Shares are up 17% premarket on higher-than-normal volume.
Jun. 8, 2015, 12:49 PM
Jun. 4, 2015, 12:59 PM
Jun. 4, 2015, 12:45 PM
Mar. 16, 2015, 9:20 AM
- Thinly-traded nano cap Ruthigen (NASDAQ:RTGN) is up 12% premarket, albeit on only 2,200 shares, in response to its announcement of its merger with privately-held Pulmatrix. Under the terms of the agreement, Pulmatrix will become a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ruthigen. All of the former's debt and stock will be exchanged for shares of the latter, which will represent ~81% of the outstanding common stock of Ruthigen. The company will be renamed Pulmatrix and the stock will continue to trade on the Nasdaq Capital Market under the symbol "RTGN." Pulmatrix President & CEO Dr. Robert Clarke will lead the combined company.
- In connection with the merger agreement, certain institutional investors have agreed to invest an additional $10M in the company. Earlier, Pulmatrix raised $4.5M in anticipation of the merger.
- Separately, Oculus Innovative Sciences (NASDAQ:OCLS) sells 350K shares of its stake in RTGN to a group of institutional investors at $2.75 per share. If the merger closes, Oculus will sell its remaining 1.65M shares of Ruthigen for $2.75 per share. RTGN closed Friday at $3.91.
- Pulmatrix is a clinical stage firm developing dry powder inhaled therapeutics.
Jan. 21, 2015, 12:45 PM
Oculus Innovative Sciences Inc designs, produces and markets prescription and non-prescription products. It provides products for wound management, nursing home & home healthcare, dermatology and wound & skin care for consumers.
Other News & PR