Wed, Aug. 3, 5:19 PM
Tue, Jul. 26, 11:01 AM
Thu, Jul. 7, 11:10 AM
Fri, Apr. 29, 9:15 AM
Thu, Mar. 3, 9:10 AM
- Ocera Therapeutics (NASDAQ:OCRX): Q4 EPS of -$0.34 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $0.02M (-33.3% Y/Y) beats by $0.01M.
Fri, Feb. 26, 1:53 PM
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK -0.9%) initiated with Hold rating and 1400p price target (-0.7% downside risk) by Cantor Fitzgerald.
- Shire plc (SHPG -0.6%) initiated with Buy rating by Cantor Fitzgerald.
- Insulet (PODD +8.7%) initiated with Sell rating and $15 (53% downside risk) price target by Empire Asset Management.
- MacroGenics (MGNX +2.2%) initiated with Equal Weight rating and $20 (29% upside) price target by Morgan Stanley.
- Biogen (BIIB +0.8%) initiated with Buy rating and $345 (30% upside) price target by Citigroup.
- Boston Scientific (BSX -0.3%) initiated with Buy rating and $21 (22% upside) price target by SunTrust Robinson Humphrey.
- Other initiations by Citigroup: Amgen (AMGN +1.1%) Neutral rating and $165 (11% upside) price target; Celgene (CELG +1.4%) Buy rating and $130 (25% upside) price target; Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN) Buy rating and $480 (22% upside) price target; Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN +0.1%) Neutral rating and $165 (18% upside) price target.
- IMS Health Holdings (IMS +0.2%) initiated with Outperform rating and $31 (19% upside) price target by Leerink Swann.
- Ocera Therapeutics (OCRX +5.7%) initiated with Buy rating and $10 (229% upside) price target by Brean Capital.
- Repligen (RGEN +3.8%) initiated with Buy rating and $36 (35% upside) price target by Craig-Hallum.
- Mesoblast (MESO -2.2%) initiated with Neutral rating and $5.50 (12% downside risk) price target by Chardan Capital.
- Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical (RARE +1.2%) initiated with Buy rating and $80 (29% upside) price target by Leerink Swann.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries (TEVA -0.2%) initiated with Outperform rating with $68-71 (21% upside from midpoint) price target by Wells Fargo.
- Medivation (MDVN +9.8%) initiated with Buy rating and $46 (28% upside) price target by Bank of America.
- Collegium Pharmaceutical (COLL -0.1%) initiated with Outperform rating and $35 (83% upside) price target by William Blair.
Wed, Jan. 13, 12:43 PM
Dec. 21, 2015, 12:45 PM
Nov. 17, 2015, 12:47 PM
Nov. 17, 2015, 9:16 AM
Nov. 16, 2015, 5:43 PM
Nov. 16, 2015, 5:28 PM
- Thinly traded nano cap Ocera Therapeutics (NASDAQ:OCRX) jumps 41% after hours on light volume in response to its announcement of positive Phase 1 results for lead product candidate OCR-002 (ornithine phenylacetate), under development for the prevention of hepatic encephalopathy (HE). The open-label, single-dose, five-treatment, five-period crossover study assessed the pharmacokinetics, safety and tolerability of three prototype extended-release oral formulations of OCR-002 compared to an immediate release oral solution formulation of OCR-002 and the ammonia-lowering agent glycerol phenylbutyrate (Horizon Pharma's RAVICTI), a pre-prodrug of phenylacetate, a component of OCR-002.
- The results showed a robust extended-release pattern for all three pilot OCR-002 extended-release formulations, with average plasma phenylacetate (PAA) concentrations exceeding those achieved with RAVICTI, at all time points for at least 12 hours post dose. Also, mean plasma phenylacetylglutamine (PAGN) concentrations and urinary PAGN excretion were greater for all three OCR-002 extended-release dosage forms compared to RAVICTI at an equivalent molar PAA dose. An end product of the ammonia scavenging activity of PAA is PAGN, formed by the conjugation of PAA with glutamine.
- HE is a condition characterized by confusion and altered consciousness brought about by liver failure caused by the accumulation of toxic substances in the blood (e.g. excess ammonia).
- RAVICTI is a nitrogen binding agent cleared by the FDA in February 2013 for the treatment of urea cycle disorders in which sufferers cannot naturally remove enough ammonia from their blood. OCR-002 is also an ammonia scavenger. An IV formulation is under development for the treatment of acute HE in the hospital setting.
- RAVICTI accounted for $33.4M (14.7%) of Horizon's Q3 total revenues of $226.5M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 6:15 PM
- Ocera Therapeutics (NASDAQ:OCRX): Q3 EPS of -$0.33 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $0.04M (-82.6% Y/Y)
Aug. 3, 2015, 4:36 PM
- Ocera Therapeutics (NASDAQ:OCRX): Q2 EPS of -$0.31 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $0.04M (+33.3% Y/Y) misses by $0.16M.
Apr. 30, 2015, 12:05 PM
- Ocera Therapeutics (OCRX -11.3%) Q1 results: Revenues: $31K (-31.1%); R&D Expense: $4.4M (+76.0%); SG&A: $2.3M (-14.8%); Net Loss: ($6.7M) (-28.8%); Loss Per Share: ($0.34) (unch); Quick Assets: $46.1M (-10.0%).
- 2015 Guidance: Cash burn: $28M - $32M; quick assets on hand sufficient to fund operations through 2016.
Apr. 30, 2015, 8:09 AM
- Ocera Therapeutics (NASDAQ:OCRX): Q1 EPS of -$0.34 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $0.03M (-40.0% Y/Y) misses by $0.24M.
Ocera Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. It focuses on the development and commercialization of OCR-002 ornithine phenylacetate. The OCR-002 is an ammonia scavenger which is used to treat hyperammonemia and associated hepatic encephalopathy in patients with liver... More
Country: United States