- Ocera's stock price has fallen dramatically in 2014, however the contributing events have now created an incredible buying opportunity.
- OCR-002 has received orphan drug and fast track status. There are three phase 2 trials ongoing of which two presented preliminary data demonstrating all 24 patients have fully recovered.
- The company will be presenting at the Bio Investor Forum on October 7th and should be providing a more precise timeline for top line data. The conference is a major.
- Ocera is grossly undervalued with a market cap of $94 million and a product with peak sales potential of $1.5 billion.
- With cash on hand through 2016, a lead product expected to be the new standard of care, and imminent data results, Ocera is a compelling low risk high reward investment.