Old Mutual Plc. ADROTCPK - Current
Jun. 17, 2015, 8:08 AM
- Old Mutual (OTCPK:ODMTY) is cashing out of some of its OM Asset Management (NYSE:OMAM) stake, selling 13.3M shares (upsized from 11M) in a secondary offering. The sale priced at $17.50 per share.
- The underwriters have an option to buy up to another 1.995M shares.
- OM will receive no proceeds from the sale.
- OMAM -0.3% to $17.86 premarket
Apr. 15, 2015, 8:26 AM
- Old Mutual's (OTC:OLMUY) Julian Roberts will step down as chief executive officer of Africa's largest insurer in the fourth quarter to be replaced by Standard Bank's (OTCPK:SGBLY) Bruce Hemphill.
- Since becoming CEO during the 2008 global financial crisis, Roberts has sold assets, overseen an initial public offering for the insurer's U.S. asset management business and paid down debt.
Dec. 21, 2011, 3:06 AM
Aug. 23, 2010, 7:31 AM