Tue, Apr. 26, 6:52 AM
Mon, Apr. 25, 5:30 PM
- ABG, ABX, AHGP, AIXG, AKS, ALLY, ARLP, ATI, AVX, AXE, BAX, BEAV, BLMN, BP, CNC, CNX, COH, CPLA, CRS, CTG, CYNO, DD, DFRG, DTE, ENTG, ETR, FBC, FCAU, FCH, FCX, FLIR, FLWS, FMER, GLPI, GLW, GPK, HSY, HUBB, HZO, ICLR, IIVI, IR, JBLU, JNS, LLY, LMT, LPT, MAS, MDXG, MHFI, MMM, NCI, ODP, PAG, PCAR, PCH, PG, PH, PNR, POL, R, RAI, SAH, SAVE, SCL, SIR, SPG, ST, SUI, SVU, TEN, TMUS, TRI, TROW, WAB, WAT, WDR, WHR, WYN
Tue, Feb. 23, 7:25 AM
- Office Depot (NASDAQ:ODP) reported same-store sales in Q4 were flat from a year ago in the North American Retail division. The comp was -6% in the North American Business Solutions division and -5% in the International division.
- The company's gross margin rate increased 10 bps to 23.4% during the quarter, while the adjusted operating income margin rate was up 50 bps to 2.5%.
- Results were "disrupted" by the pending merger with Staples, according to execs. Office Depot is due in federal court on May 10 to defend the deal.
- Previously: Office Depot misses by $0.04, misses on revenue (Feb. 23 2016)
Tue, Feb. 23, 6:54 AM
Mon, Feb. 22, 5:30 PM
Nov. 3, 2015, 6:59 AM
- Office Depot (NASDAQ:ODP) reports operating income rate increased 130 bps to 4.4% in Q3 as store tightening contributed.
- Sales at the company's North American Retail division were down 7% due to store closures. The North American comp was +3% during the quarter. Division operating income margin rate +290 bps to 7.5%.
- North American Business Solutions revenue fell 6% and sales at the International division were off 19% as F/X impacted the tally by fourteen percentage points.
- Office Depot expects negative sales growth for 2015 due to store closings and business disruption in front of the Staples acquisition.
- Previously: Office Depot EPS in-line, misses on revenue (Nov. 03 2015)
Nov. 3, 2015, 6:54 AM
- Office Depot (NASDAQ:ODP): Q3 EPS of $0.16 in-line.
- Revenue of $3.69B (-9.3% Y/Y) misses by $50M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ADM, AFSI, ALE, AMAG, AMSC, ANAC, ANIP, ARIA, AUDC, AXLL, AYR, BLMN, CBM, CDK, CEQP, CIE, CIT, DISCA, DNOW, EMR, EXPD, FI, FIS, FLWS, FSS, FTR, GCAP, GEL, GLDD, GLT, GTN, H, HCP, HRS, HTH, HW, HYH, IART, INCY, K, KMT, LPX, MBLY, MDCO, MHFI, MLM, MMP, MOS, NCLH, NGLS, NI, NMM, NNN, NRZ, NS, [[NTi]], NWN, NXST, NXTM, ODP, OZM, PERI, RDC, RHP, RRGB, SALE, SGNT, SMG, SRE, SSH, SUP, TASR, TGH, TRP, TWI, TZOO, UAM, UNT, VMC, VSH, WLK, WNR, WPC, WPG, ZTS
Aug. 4, 2015, 7:11 AM
- The impact of store closures cut into Office Depot (NASDAQ:ODP) revenue by three full percentage points in Q2.
- Adjusted gross margin +80 bps to 23.7%.
- Same-store sales in the North American Retail division rose 1% during the quarter.
- International sales were down 6% in constant currency and 20% after F/X was factored in.
- Merger update: The company sees an annual run-rate of merger synergy benefits of more than $750M by the end of 2016.
- Previously: Office Depot EPS in-line, misses on revenue
Aug. 4, 2015, 6:58 AM
- Office Depot (NASDAQ:ODP): Q2 EPS of $0.06 in-line.
- Revenue of $3.44B (-9.0% Y/Y) misses by $60M.
May 5, 2015, 7:00 AM
- Office Depot (NASDAQ:ODP) reports retail sales in its North American division fell 9% to $1.7B in Q1 amid a period of store closings.
- Comps sales were off 2% Y/Y.
- International sales fell 20% (7% ex-currency).
- Gross profit margin rate -90 bps to 24.2%.
- Adjusted operating margin rate +190 bps to 3.5%.
- The company says the merger with Staples is on track and expected to close by the end of the year
May 5, 2015, 6:52 AM
- Office Depot (NASDAQ:ODP): Q1 EPS of $0.13 in-line.
- Revenue of $3.88B (-10.8% Y/Y) misses by $230M.
May 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ACTA, AFSI, ALLT, AMAG, ANIP, BBEP, BBW, BLMN, BPI, CIE, CLDT, CRTO, CVLT, CYNO, DIS, DISCA, DTV, EIGI, EL, EMR, ENR, EXH, EXLP, GCAP, GLDD, GLT, GTN, GVA, H, HCA, HCP, HEP, HRC, HRS, HW, ICE, ISIS, K, KEM, KLIC, KMT, LPX, MDC, MDCO, MMP, MNK, MSO, NBL, NGLS, NNN, [[NTi]], NWN, ODP, OZM, PRIM, SABR, SALE, SBH, SCOR, SGNT, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, SRE, SSE, STWD, TDG, TECH, TGH, TRW, TW, UAM, USAK, VLP, VMC, VSH, WEC, WNR, YORW, ZTS
Feb. 24, 2015, 7:10 AM
- Office Depot (NASDAQ:ODP) reports sales in the retail division fell 7.2% to $1.539B in Q4 on a pro forma basis which takes into consideration the OfficeMax merger.
- The pro forma same-store sales comp was -2%.
- Retail operating margin +240 bps to 1.0%.
- North American Business Solutions Division sales -1% on a pro forma basis to $1.46B. Operating margin +300 bps to 4.5%.
- International sales -4% to $834M. Operating margin +40 bps to 3.5%.
- Due to the merger with Staples (NASDAQ:SPLS), guidance is withdrawn by the company, although it did say it expects total company sales to be lower in 2015.
- Merger synergy benefits of $750M per year are forecast.
- ODP +1.80% premarket.
Feb. 24, 2015, 6:54 AM
- Office Depot (NASDAQ:ODP): Q4 EPS of $0.07 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $3.83B (-5.7% Y/Y) misses by $80M.
- Shares +2.33% PM.
Office Depot, Inc. provides products, services and solutions for every workplace - whether their workplace is an office, home, school, or car. The company's core office supplies include print and document services, business services, facilities products, furniture, and school essentials. Its... More
Industry: Specialty Retail, Other
Country: United States
Other News & PR