Tue, Feb. 24, 7:10 AM
- Office Depot (NASDAQ:ODP) reports sales in the retail division fell 7.2% to $1.539B in Q4 on a pro forma basis which takes into consideration the OfficeMax merger.
- The pro forma same-store sales comp was -2%.
- Retail operating margin +240 bps to 1.0%.
- North American Business Solutions Division sales -1% on a pro forma basis to $1.46B. Operating margin +300 bps to 4.5%.
- International sales -4% to $834M. Operating margin +40 bps to 3.5%.
- Due to the merger with Staples (NASDAQ:SPLS), guidance is withdrawn by the company, although it did say it expects total company sales to be lower in 2015.
- Merger synergy benefits of $750M per year are forecast.
- ODP +1.80% premarket.
Tue, Feb. 24, 6:54 AM
Mon, Feb. 23, 5:30 PM
- AIXG, ALKS, AMT, BMO, CBRL, CEQP, CLDT, CLDX, CMCSA, CMLP, COT, CRNT, CRZO, CYRN, DAKT, DCI, DPZ, DRH, DYAX, ECL, EXAS, EXLS, EXPD, FDML, GLDD, GTLS, HD, IART, IPXL, M, MNKD, NEO, ODP, PCRX, PF, PLL, RLGY, SAFM, SAH, SHLX, SHOO, SPAR, SPWR, SUI, THRM, TOL, TREX, TRXC, UTHR, VAL, VSI, WEN, WIN, WLK, WPC, ZINC
Nov. 4, 2014, 6:53 AM
Aug. 5, 2014, 7:10 AM
- Office Depot (NYSE:ODP) reports consolidated same-store sales fell 3% Y/Y in Q2.
- Gross margin rate improved 40 bps to 23.0% during the period.
- The company ended the period with a total of 1,870 retail stores in its North American Retail Division, of which 1,067 were Office Depot stores and 803 were OfficeMax outlets.
- ODP +2.7% premarket.
Aug. 5, 2014, 7:03 AM
Aug. 4, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACM, ACT, ADM, AEE, AKRX, ALLT, AME, AMSC, ANSS, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, BCRX, BLMN, CIE, CLDT, CNK, COH, CRZO, CVC, CVS, DWRE, EMR, END, ENZY, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, FUN, GLDD, GTIV, GTXI, HCLP, HCP, HEP, IART, IFF, IIVI, INFI, IT, KWK, LIN, LPX, MDU, MGM, MMP, MSI, MWW, MZOR, NILE, NNN, [[NTi]], NVDQ, NWN, ODP, OXF, OZM, PMC, RBA, REGN, RHP, RIGL, RTI, SCMP, SCOR, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, STE, TDG, VMC, VSI, VTG, WLK, WNR, ZBRA, ZTS
May. 6, 2014, 7:10 AM
May. 5, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACM, ACOR, AER, AKRX, AME, ARCC, ARCO, ARW, BCE, BCS, CBOE, CNK, COCO, CRTO, CRZO, CYNO, DISCA, DNR, DTV, DWRE, EMR, EXH, EXLP, FE, GDP, GLDD, HCP, HFC, HPT, HSH, HSIC, HTH, IFF, ISIS, KWK, MMP, MNTA, MONT, MOS, MPW, MSO, MVIS, MWIV, NRG, [[NTi]], NUS, ODP, OXF, PDCE, PQ, PRIM, RDC, RHP, RTI, RTRX, STWD, TDG, TGH, TPH, TW, UBS, VMC, VSH, VTG, WCG, WNR, XRAY, ZBRA, ZTS.
Feb. 25, 2014, 7:03 AM
- Office Depot (ODP) announces same-store sales fell 4% in North America during Q4 on lower store traffic.
- The gross profit margin rate for the period came in at 22.6% compared to 23.1% a year ago. Margins in North America dropped off faster than they did in Europe as promotions and pricing kicked in.
- The company raises its estimate for annual synergies created after the merger with OfficeMax to $600M.
- ODP -1.9% premarket
Feb. 25, 2014, 6:07 AM| Comment!
Feb. 25, 2014, 12:05 AM
Feb. 24, 2014, 5:30 PM
Nov. 5, 2013, 4:39 PM
Nov. 5, 2013, 12:05 AM
- AFSI, AKRX, AMED, AMG, AOL, ARCC, ARCO, ASH, BCRX, BDX, BPI, CCC, CHTR, COCO, CTSH, CVS, D, DLPH, DNR, DTV, DWRE, DX, DXM, EMR, ENR, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, GLDD, GTIV, HCA, HCN, HL, HPT, HSIC, HST, HW, ICE, IFF, ISIS, KORS, KWK, LBTYA, LPX, MITT, MNTA, MOS, MPEL, MPW, NNN, NTLS, NXST, ODP, OMX, OWW, OXF, OZM, PMC, PQ, RDC, REGN, REN, RHP, RIGL, RRD, RRGB, SRE, TGH, TMUS, TRGT, TRP, VSI, XPO, ZBRA, ZINC, ZTS
Nov. 4, 2013, 5:30 PM
- AFSI, AKRX, AMED, AMG, AOL, ARCC, ARCO, ASH, BCRX, BDX, BPI, CCC, CHTR, COCO, CTSH, CVS, D, DLPH, DNR, DTV, DWRE, DX, DXM, EMR, ENR, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, GLDD, GTIV, HCA, HCN, HL, HPT, HSIC, HST, HW, ICE, IFF, ISIS, KORS, KWK, LBTYA, LPX, MITT, MNTA, MOS, MPEL, MPW, NNN, NTLS, NXST, ODP, OMX, OWW, OXF, OZM, PMC, PQ, RDC, REGN, REN, RHP, RIGL, RRD, RRGB, SRE, TGH, TMUS, TRGT TRP, VSI, XPO, ZBRA, ZINC, ZTS
ODP vs. ETF Alternatives
Office Depot Inc is a supplier of office products and services. It offers products including office supplies, paper, ink & tone, cleaning chemical & equipment's, monitors & equipment's, computers & tablets, office appliances, and school supplies.
Other News & PR