Thu, Apr. 28, 4:30 PM
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACHC, AEM, AIV, AJG, ALDR, ALGN, AMCC, AMGN, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATHN, ATR, ATRC, AZPN, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BMRN, BOOM, BRKS, BVN, CATM, CENX, CHDN, CHE, CHMT, CLD, CLW, COHR, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, DDR, DGII, DLR, ECOL, EHTH, ELLI, EMN, EPAY, EPR, ESS, EXLS, EXPE, EYES, FET, FII, FLEX, FLS, FPO, GB, GILD, GIMO, GNW, GRPN, HELE, HIG, HT, HTH, HURN, HWAY, INVA, IPHI, ISBC, JNPR, KBR, KRG, LEG, LNKD, LOGM, LPLA, MATW, MMSI, MOBL, MOH, MSA, MSCC, N, NATI, NFG, NPTN, NR, NSIT, NSR, NUS, OFIX, OMCL, OUTR, P, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PODD, PXLW, QLIK, RGA, RGC, ROVI, RRC, RSG, SCSS, SGEN, SHOR, SKYW, SMCI, SNMX, SPN, SPNC, SRCL, STRZA, SWKS, SYNA, TEP, TLGT, TMST, TNDM, TRMB, TXTR, VCRA, VDSI, VGR, VR, VRSN, WDC, YRCW
Mon, Feb. 29, 4:02 PM
Sun, Feb. 28, 5:35 PM
Nov. 3, 2015, 4:31 PM
- Orthofix (NASDAQ:OFIX): Q3 EPS of $0.30 beats by $0.17.
- Revenue of $101.2M (+0.2% Y/Y) beats by $4.53M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, AFG, AIV, AMSG, ASH, ATVI, AWR, BIO, BKH, CBPO, CBS, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CIM, CKP, CSU, CSV, CVC, DAC, DENN, DHT, DK, DKL, DVA, DVN, ECYT, ENPH, ENSG, EPIQ, ETSY, EVRI, FANG, FARO, FIVN, FLTX, FMI, FOGO, GHDX, GMED, GRPN, HCI, HL, HLF, HRZN, IAG, IPHS, IRWD, ITRI, IVR, JCOM, KEG, LLNW, MPO, MTZ, MXL, MYGN, NFX, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OESX, OFIX, OKE, OKS, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, QUAD, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RP, RPAI, RXN, SLW, SSNI, SUPN, TDW, TMH, TSLA, TSRA, TX, UNTD, USNA, VNDA, WBMD, WR, WTR, X, XEC, XOXO, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZNGA
Aug. 4, 2015, 4:25 PM
- Orthofix (NASDAQ:OFIX): Q2 EPS of $0.36 beats by $0.27.
- Revenue of $100.95M (-0.0% Y/Y) beats by $4.73M.
- Shares +4.85%.
May 19, 2015, 7:20 AM
- Orthofix (OFIX +0.8%) Q1 results: Revenues: $89.8M (-10.2%); COGS: $19.3M (-28.0%); R&D Expense: $5.8M (-1.7%); SG&A: $65.4M (+12.0%); Operating Loss: ($7.2M) (-999%); Net Loss: ($7.7M) (-305.3%); Loss Per Share: ($0.41) (-272.7%); Quick Assets: $29.8M (-19.0%).
- 2015 Guidance: Net Sales: $385M - 390M; Adjusted EBITDA: $55M - 58M.
May 18, 2015, 4:08 PM
- Orthofix (NASDAQ:OFIX): Q1 EPS of -$0.15 misses by $0.23.
- Revenue of $89.8M (-11.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.3M.
May 17, 2015, 5:35 PM
Apr. 29, 2015, 4:27 PM
- Orthofix (NASDAQ:OFIX): FQ4 EPS of -$0.05
- Revenue of $100.3M (-5.3% Y/Y)
Mar. 31, 2015, 7:11 AM
- Orthofix (OFIX +2.8%) FQ3 results: Revenues: $101M (+10.0%); COGS: $25.3M (+0.8%); R&D Expense: $6.6M (+3.1%); SG&A: $59.8M (+15.0%); Operating Income: $6.5M (+146.1%); Net Income: $28K (+100.2%); EPS: $0.00; Quick Assets: $29.8M (3.1%).
- No guidance given.
Mar. 31, 2015, 6:36 AM
- Orthofix (NASDAQ:OFIX): Q3 EPS of $0.17
- Revenue of $100.99M (+10.0% Y/Y)
Aug. 6, 2014, 11:23 AM
- Citing the potential need to restate previous restatement entries, Orthofix (OFIX -0.2%) delays its quarterly earnings announcement pending the full analysis of the potential technical errors.
- On a preliminary basis, it reports Q2 net sales of $101.3M, Biostem sales of $39.8M, Biologics sales of $13.9M, Extremity Fixation sales of $27.3M and Spine Fixation sales of $20.2M.
May 7, 2014, 6:40 PM
- Orthofix (OFIX): Q1 EPS of $0.29
- Revenue of $101.3M (-2.0% Y/Y)
Orthofix International NV engages in the research, development, and market of orthopedic solutions. It operates through the following segments: BioStim, Biologics, Extremity Fixation, and Spine Fixation. The BioStim segment produces and sells devices for bone fusion enhancement in cervical and... More
Industry: Medical Appliances & Equipment
Country: United States
Other News & PR