Thu, Apr. 28, 4:30 PM
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACHC, AEM, AIV, AJG, ALDR, ALGN, AMCC, AMGN, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATHN, ATR, ATRC, AZPN, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BMRN, BOOM, BRKS, BVN, CATM, CENX, CHDN, CHE, CHMT, CLD, CLW, COHR, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, DDR, DGII, DLR, ECOL, EHTH, ELLI, EMN, EPAY, EPR, ESS, EXLS, EXPE, EYES, FET, FII, FLEX, FLS, FPO, GB, GILD, GIMO, GNW, GRPN, HELE, HIG, HT, HTH, HURN, HWAY, INVA, IPHI, ISBC, JNPR, KBR, KRG, LEG, LNKD, LOGM, LPLA, MATW, MMSI, MOBL, MOH, MSA, MSCC, N, NATI, NFG, NPTN, NR, NSIT, NSR, NUS, OFIX, OMCL, OUTR, P, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PODD, PXLW, QLIK, RGA, RGC, ROVI, RRC, RSG, SCSS, SGEN, SHOR, SKYW, SMCI, SNMX, SPN, SPNC, SRCL, STRZA, SWKS, SYNA, TEP, TLGT, TMST, TNDM, TRMB, TXTR, VCRA, VDSI, VGR, VR, VRSN, WDC, YRCW
Mon, Feb. 29, 4:02 PM
Sun, Feb. 28, 5:35 PM
Tue, Jan. 12, 4:18 PM
Nov. 3, 2015, 4:31 PM
- Orthofix (NASDAQ:OFIX): Q3 EPS of $0.30 beats by $0.17.
- Revenue of $101.2M (+0.2% Y/Y) beats by $4.53M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, AFG, AIV, AMSG, ASH, ATVI, AWR, BIO, BKH, CBPO, CBS, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CIM, CKP, CSU, CSV, CVC, DAC, DENN, DHT, DK, DKL, DVA, DVN, ECYT, ENPH, ENSG, EPIQ, ETSY, EVRI, FANG, FARO, FIVN, FLTX, FMI, FOGO, GHDX, GMED, GRPN, HCI, HL, HLF, HRZN, IAG, IPHS, IRWD, ITRI, IVR, JCOM, KEG, LLNW, MPO, MTZ, MXL, MYGN, NFX, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OESX, OFIX, OKE, OKS, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, QUAD, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RP, RPAI, RXN, SLW, SSNI, SUPN, TDW, TMH, TSLA, TSRA, TX, UNTD, USNA, VNDA, WBMD, WR, WTR, X, XEC, XOXO, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZNGA
Aug. 4, 2015, 4:25 PM
- Orthofix (NASDAQ:OFIX): Q2 EPS of $0.36 beats by $0.27.
- Revenue of $100.95M (-0.0% Y/Y) beats by $4.73M.
- Shares +4.85%.
May 19, 2015, 7:20 AM
- Orthofix (OFIX +0.8%) Q1 results: Revenues: $89.8M (-10.2%); COGS: $19.3M (-28.0%); R&D Expense: $5.8M (-1.7%); SG&A: $65.4M (+12.0%); Operating Loss: ($7.2M) (-999%); Net Loss: ($7.7M) (-305.3%); Loss Per Share: ($0.41) (-272.7%); Quick Assets: $29.8M (-19.0%).
- 2015 Guidance: Net Sales: $385M - 390M; Adjusted EBITDA: $55M - 58M.
May 18, 2015, 4:08 PM
- Orthofix (NASDAQ:OFIX): Q1 EPS of -$0.15 misses by $0.23.
- Revenue of $89.8M (-11.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.3M.
May 17, 2015, 5:35 PM
Apr. 29, 2015, 4:27 PM
- Orthofix (NASDAQ:OFIX): FQ4 EPS of -$0.05
- Revenue of $100.3M (-5.3% Y/Y)
Apr. 24, 2015, 3:52 PM
- Burlington, MA-based CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (Pending:CLCD) is set for its IPO of 5.36M shares of common stock at $13 - 15.
- The clinical stage biopharmaceutical firm is developing a small molecule for the acute treatment of migraine headaches. Lasmiditan, currently in Phase 3 development in an oral tablet form, is a 5-HT1F receptor agonist that blocks the pain transmission without the side effects of the class of migraine therapies called triptans. The 5-HT1F receptor is a serotonin subtype that lacks the vasoconstrictive properties of other serotonin receptors, which can cause adverse cardiac events in patients with cardiovascular or cerebrovascular disease. Top-line data from a Phase 3 study, called SAMURAI, is expected in Q3 2016. A second Phase 3 evaluating an IV formulation of lasmiditan should commence in H1 2016.
- The company licensed lasmiditan from Eli Lilly.
- 2014 financials ($M): Operating expenses: 2.3 (+43.8%); Net Loss: (3.0) (-34.6%); CF Ops: (0.8) (+49.3%).
- Migraine-related tickers: (OFIX +0.4%)(TEVA +1.8%)(AVNR)(RDHL +0.5%)(PTX -3%)(ALDR -0.8%)(ENDP -0.8%)(JNJ +0.6%)(AMGN -0.7%)(DEPO +1.2%)(AGN)
Mar. 31, 2015, 12:45 PM
Mar. 31, 2015, 7:24 AM
- Orthofix International (NASDAQ:OFIX) enters into an option agreement with privately-held eNeura that provides Orthofix with a 18-month option to acquire eNeura. Under the terms of the agreement, Orthofix will provide a $15M collateralized loan to support the commercialization of Spring TMS in the U.S. and Europe. If Orthofix exercises its option, it will pay $65M and eNeura will repay the unpaid principal of the loan. Orthofix may make future milestone and royalty payments to eNeura.
- Spring TMS (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) is a device for the treatment of pain associated with migraine with aura. The FDA cleared it via the 510(k) pathway in May 2014.
- Orthofix President and CEO Brad Mason says, "This agreement underscores Orthofix's commitment to pursue new growth opportunities in its BioStim strategic business unit that leverage our core competencies in pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) product design and manufacturing as well as our third party billing expertise. We believe eNeura's exciting application of electromagnetic field technology delivers a therapy that addresses a significant unmet need for patients and clinicians in the treatment of migraine headache."
Mar. 31, 2015, 7:11 AM
- Orthofix (OFIX +2.8%) FQ3 results: Revenues: $101M (+10.0%); COGS: $25.3M (+0.8%); R&D Expense: $6.6M (+3.1%); SG&A: $59.8M (+15.0%); Operating Income: $6.5M (+146.1%); Net Income: $28K (+100.2%); EPS: $0.00; Quick Assets: $29.8M (3.1%).
- No guidance given.
Orthofix International NV engages in the research, development, and market of orthopedic solutions. It operates through the following segments: BioStim, Biologics, Extremity Fixation, and Spine Fixation. The BioStim segment produces and sells devices for bone fusion enhancement in cervical and... More
Industry: Medical Appliances & Equipment
Country: United States
Other News & PR