Mar. 31, 2015, 6:36 AM
- Orthofix (NASDAQ:OFIX): Q3 EPS of $0.17
- Revenue of $100.99M (+10.0% Y/Y)
Sep. 25, 2014, 8:02 AM
- Needing several more weeks to physically count its consignment inventory of Spine Fixation devices, Orthofix (NASDAQ:OFIX) says the filing of its restated financial statements for the fiscal years 2011, 2012 and 2013 and Q1 2014 will be delayed past the target of September. It also states that it plans to file its Q2 2014 10-Q at the same time and that these activities may delay its Q3 2014 closing.
- The company has an October 2 meeting with the NASDAQ Hearing Panel to address the delisting notice it received as a result of its failure to file its 10-Q for Q2 2014. It will seek additional time to complete the restatement process.
- CFO Mark Heggestad resigns to return to Minnesota. Chief Accounting Officer Doug Rice succeeds him.
- Q2 expected top-line results: net sales: $101.4M; BioStim net sales: $39.8M; Biologics net sales: $13.9M; Extremity Fixation net sales: $27.3M; Spine Fixation net sales: $20.4M.
- Management will hold a conference call this morning at 8:30 am ET to discuss the situation.
Aug. 6, 2014, 11:23 AM
- Citing the potential need to restate previous restatement entries, Orthofix (OFIX -0.2%) delays its quarterly earnings announcement pending the full analysis of the potential technical errors.
- On a preliminary basis, it reports Q2 net sales of $101.3M, Biostem sales of $39.8M, Biologics sales of $13.9M, Extremity Fixation sales of $27.3M and Spine Fixation sales of $20.2M.
May 7, 2014, 6:40 PM
- Orthofix (OFIX): Q1 EPS of $0.29
- Revenue of $101.3M (-2.0% Y/Y)
Mar. 27, 2014, 12:45 PM
Mar. 27, 2014, 6:16 AM
- Orthofix International (OFIX): Q4 EPS of -$0.12
- Revenue of $106.1M (-9.7% Y/Y) beats by $1.03M.
Mar. 25, 2014, 8:39 AM
- Orthofix (OFIX) discloses allegations that its Brazilian subsidiary may have been involved in an improper payment scheme.
- The company became aware of the situation in August and hired outside legal help to investigate.
- The matter comes on the heels of a $7M settlement the company paid in 2012 regarding bribery allegations in Mexico.
Jul. 30, 2013, 12:45 PM
May 9, 2013, 3:51 PM
Orthofix (OFIX -16%) takes one in the kisser today after its Q1 showed up missing a few teeth late yesterday. Net sales were were down 14% from the prior year, hit by negative foreign currency translation and two less selling days. Mizuho and Janney Mongomery both cut their rating on the shares to Neutral on the back of the report, while JMP Securities lowered it to Market Perform and Lazard cut it to a Sell.| May 9, 2013, 3:51 PM
May 9, 2013, 12:46 PM
May 9, 2013, 9:03 AM
May 8, 2013, 5:53 PM
May 8, 2013, 4:58 PMOrthofix (OFIX): Q1 EPS of $0.23 misses by $0.43. Revenue of $100.3M (-14% Y/Y) misses by $10.92M. Shares -8% AH. (PR) | May 8, 2013, 4:58 PM
Apr. 4, 2013, 4:25 PM
Feb. 21, 2013, 5:17 PMOrthofix (OFIX): Q4 EPS of $0.81 beats by $0.01. Revenue of $112M misses by $5.47M. (PR) | Feb. 21, 2013, 5:17 PM
Nov. 2, 2012, 12:09 PM
Orthofix (OFIX) says one of its subsidiaries will pay $30M to settle DoJ allegations that it paid kickbacks to spinal surgeons to encourage them to use the company's medical devices. The department accused OFIX's Blackstone Medical of giving sham consulting agreements, royalty arrangements and research grants to surgeons. It also alleged the company provided surgeons with improper travel and entertainment.| Nov. 2, 2012, 12:09 PM