Orthofix International N.V.NASDAQ
Mon, Oct. 31, 4:41 PM
- Orthofix International (NASDAQ:OFIX) Q3 results ($M): Total Sales: 98.5 (-2.6%); BioStim: 43.0 (+3.4%); Biologics: 14.3 (-2.1%); Extremity Fixation: 24.3 (-1.5%); Spine Fixation: 16.9 (-16.6%).
- Net Income: 9.9 (+821.8%); Non-GAAP Net Income -continuing ops: 6.6 (+23.7%); EPS: 0.54 (+871.4%); Non-GAAP EPS - continuing ops: 0.36 (+28.6%); CF Ops (9 mo.): 38.4 (+44.7%).
- Consensus view was EPS of $0.31 on revenues of $103.4M.
- 2016 Guidance: Net Sales: $404M - 408M from $412M - 416M; EPS: $0.65 - 0.85 from $0.48 - 0.68; Non-GAAP EPS: $1.35 - 1.45 (unch).
- Shares are down 1% after hours higher-than-normal volume.
Mon, Oct. 31, 4:02 PM
Sun, Oct. 30, 5:35 PM
Mon, Sep. 12, 11:58 AM
- The first patient has been enrolled in a study assessing the use of Orthofix International's (OFIX +0.3%) pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) technology for the potential treatment of osteoarthritis (OA) of the knee. Specifically, the study will evaluate the safety and efficacy of the company's Physio-Stim system in reducing inflammation and restoring homeostasis of the extracellular matrix, with the aim of providing symptomatic relief from OA-related pain, reducing the breakdown of cartilage and stimulating the formation of new cartilage. If all goes well, this would be the first disease-modifying treatment for OA.
- The randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled feasibility study will enroll ~150 subjects at least 40 years old at three U.S. sites. The primary endpoint is the change over time in a measure of arthritis called WOMAC score. According to ClinicalTrials.gov, the estimated completion date is July 2018.
- Physio-Stim is currently approved for the treatment of difficult-to-heal (nonunion) bone fractures. The device assists healing by delivering a non-invasive pulsed electromagnetic field signal to the targeted fracture site.
- According to a government estimate, almost half of people will develop symptomatic OA of the knee by age 85. In the U.S. there are ~700K knee replacement surgeries performed each year. The number is expected to increase to ~3.5M by 2030.
Mon, Aug. 1, 4:14 PM
Sun, Jul. 31, 5:35 PM
- ADUS, AEGN, AEIS, AMKR, APU, ARE, ATW, BDE, BLKB, CEMP, CGNX, CHGG, CKEC, CONE, CUTR, DAC, DNB, ENH, ENSG, EXAC, FTR, GGP, GKOS, GPRE, HTA, IDTI, ININ, IPHS, KMT, LNT, MCEP, MTGE, NGHC, NLS, OFIX, OGS, OLN, PLOW, PPS, PQ, QUAD, RAIL, RXN, RYAM, SBRA, SYKE, TEX, THC, TNET, TREX, TSE, TTOO, TXRH, UGI, VECO, VNO, WMB, WSTC, XOXO
Thu, Apr. 28, 4:30 PM
- Orthofix (NASDAQ:OFIX): Q1 EPS of $0.25 beats by $0.10.
- Revenue of $98.7M (+10.0% Y/Y) beats by $5.6M.
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACHC, AEM, AIV, AJG, ALDR, ALGN, AMCC, AMGN, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATHN, ATR, ATRC, AZPN, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BMRN, BOOM, BRKS, BVN, CATM, CENX, CHDN, CHE, CHMT, CLD, CLW, COHR, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, DDR, DGII, DLR, ECOL, EHTH, ELLI, EMN, EPAY, EPR, ESS, EXLS, EXPE, EYES, FET, FII, FLEX, FLS, FPO, GB, GILD, GIMO, GNW, GRPN, HELE, HIG, HT, HTH, HURN, HWAY, INVA, IPHI, ISBC, JNPR, KBR, KRG, LEG, LNKD, LOGM, LPLA, MATW, MMSI, MOBL, MOH, MSA, MSCC, N, NATI, NFG, NPTN, NR, NSIT, NSR, NUS, OFIX, OMCL, OUTR, P, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PODD, PXLW, QLIK, RGA, RGC, ROVI, RRC, RSG, SCSS, SGEN, SHOR, SKYW, SMCI, SNMX, SPN, SPNC, SRCL, STRZA, SWKS, SYNA, TEP, TLGT, TMST, TNDM, TRMB, TXTR, VCRA, VDSI, VGR, VR, VRSN, WDC, YRCW
Mon, Feb. 29, 4:02 PM
- Orthofix (NASDAQ:OFIX): Q4 EPS of $0.28 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $104.6M (+4.3% Y/Y) beats by $2.17M.
Sun, Feb. 28, 5:35 PM
Tue, Jan. 12, 4:18 PM
Nov. 3, 2015, 4:31 PM
- Orthofix (NASDAQ:OFIX): Q3 EPS of $0.30 beats by $0.17.
- Revenue of $101.2M (+0.2% Y/Y) beats by $4.53M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, AFG, AIV, AMSG, ASH, ATVI, AWR, BIO, BKH, CBPO, CBS, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CIM, CKP, CSU, CSV, CVC, DAC, DENN, DHT, DK, DKL, DVA, DVN, ECYT, ENPH, ENSG, EPIQ, ETSY, EVRI, FANG, FARO, FIVN, FLTX, FMI, FOGO, GHDX, GMED, GRPN, HCI, HL, HLF, HRZN, IAG, IPHS, IRWD, ITRI, IVR, JCOM, KEG, LLNW, MPO, MTZ, MXL, MYGN, NFX, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OESX, OFIX, OKE, OKS, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, QUAD, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RP, RPAI, RXN, SLW, SSNI, SUPN, TDW, TMH, TSLA, TSRA, TX, UNTD, USNA, VNDA, WBMD, WR, WTR, X, XEC, XOXO, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZNGA
Aug. 4, 2015, 4:25 PM
- Orthofix (NASDAQ:OFIX): Q2 EPS of $0.36 beats by $0.27.
- Revenue of $100.95M (-0.0% Y/Y) beats by $4.73M.
- Shares +4.85%.
May 19, 2015, 7:20 AM
- Orthofix (OFIX +0.8%) Q1 results: Revenues: $89.8M (-10.2%); COGS: $19.3M (-28.0%); R&D Expense: $5.8M (-1.7%); SG&A: $65.4M (+12.0%); Operating Loss: ($7.2M) (-999%); Net Loss: ($7.7M) (-305.3%); Loss Per Share: ($0.41) (-272.7%); Quick Assets: $29.8M (-19.0%).
- 2015 Guidance: Net Sales: $385M - 390M; Adjusted EBITDA: $55M - 58M.
May 18, 2015, 4:08 PM
- Orthofix (NASDAQ:OFIX): Q1 EPS of -$0.15 misses by $0.23.
- Revenue of $89.8M (-11.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.3M.