Wed, Sep. 30, 12:47 PM
Thu, Aug. 6, 7:05 AM
Mon, Jun. 1, 8:56 AM
- Enable Midstream Partners (NYSE:ENBL) names OGE Energy (NYSE:OGE) Chairman and CEO Pete Delaney as its interim President and CEO, replacing Lynn Bourdon, who has resigned as President and CEO effective immediately.
- OGE appoints President Sean Trauschke as CEO, replacing Delaney.
- ENBL is an MLP in which OGE has a significant interest; Delaney will continue to serve as Chairman of the Board of OGE Energy until next year as planned.
Thu, May 7, 7:36 AM
Thu, Feb. 26, 7:04 AM
Wed, Feb. 25, 5:30 PM
- ACIW, ACTA, AES, AKRX, AMCX, AMWD, ANSS, ARCC, BDBD, BIN, BUD, CCG, CHS, CNP, CNSL, CRI, CWEI, CYBX, DDD, EME, EXH, EXLP, FCH, FIG, FRO, GCAP, GOGO, HAWK, HEES, HSC, HSNI, ICON, IQNT, IRDM, ITC, KOP, KSS, LKQ, LPI, LTM, MBLY, MDXG, MGLN, MITL, MRGE, [[NTi]], NTLS, NXST, NXTM, OGE, ONE, RHP, SDRL, SEAS, SFY, SHLD, SNAK, SNH, SNMX, SRE, SRPT, TASR, TD, TICC, TWI, VAC, VC, VICL, WAC, WNR, XCRA, ZEUS
Wed, Feb. 25, 3:26 PM
Dec. 19, 2014, 3:57 PM
- OGE Energy (OGE -0.5%) is downgraded to Hold from Buy with a $38 price target, reduced from $44, at Wunderlich, based on the organic growth uncertainty for the company's interest in Enable Midstream Partners (NYSE:ENBL) created by the drop in oil prices.
- However, the firm remains fond of the OGE story and believes there will be an opportunity to revisit its rating in 2015, with greater clarity on commodity prices and associated infrastructure opportunities for ENBL; utility operations are well positioned for growth and have increasing capital spending fueled by environmental retrofits for coal plants.
Dec. 3, 2014, 2:26 PM
Nov. 5, 2014, 7:06 AM
Nov. 4, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACT, ANSS, ARIA, ATHM, AVA, AWR, AXAS, BBEP, BPI, BSFT, CBB, CCC, CEQP, CHK, CLH, CNP, COV, CSTE, CTSH, DAVE, DNR, DUK, EE, ENB, ENDP, FSS, GLDD, GTN, HFC, HL, HRC, INXN, KELYA, LAMR, LPX, LVLT, MDLZ, MEMP, MGA, MNTA, MVIS, NICE, NRG, NUS, OGE, PWE, PWR, RDC, RLGY, ROC, RRD, RTI, SBGI, SE, SEP, SMG, SSYS, STWD, SWC, THI, TMHC, TRGT, TW, TWX, VG, VOYA, WCG, WIX, YORW
Sep. 24, 2014, 2:21 PM
Aug. 7, 2014, 7:09 AM
May 21, 2014, 12:56 PM
- OGE Energy (OGE +0.5%) is reinstated with an Overweight rating and $41 target price at Barclays, which sees considerable earnings growth potential from OGE's recently formed Enable Midstream Partners (ENBL -0.2%).
- Barclays believes cash distributions provided from ENBL can sufficiently fund OGE's environmental capital requirements while also providing opportunity for dividend growth.
- The firm also initiates ENBL at Overweight with a $28 price target of $28, viewing ENBL as a relatively low-risk MLP with an attractive organic growth profile around highly integrated natural gas production and transportation assets exposed to the best liquids rich plays in Oklahoma.
- Finally, Barclays reinstates coverage of CenterPoint Energy (CNP) at Equal Weight with a $26 target; the firm likes the constructive regulation and underlying demand growth in Texas at the utilities and ENBL distribution growth, but believes shares are fairly valued at present.
- CNP and OGE subsidiaries own respective 54.7% and 26.7% of limited partner interests in ENBL.
May 1, 2014, 7:20 AM
Apr. 11, 2014, 10:19 AM
- Enable Midstream Partners (ENBL) opened at $21.50 after pricing its IPO at $20, the midpoint of the expected $19-$21 range, and shares have continued higher to $21.92, up 9.6%.
- CenterPoint Energy (CNP) and OGE Energy (OGE), through subsidiaries, will own respective 54.7% and 26.7% of the limited partner interests in the owner of natural gas and crude oil infrastructure assets.
- IPO Preview
OGE vs. ETF Alternatives
OGE Energy Corp, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an energy and energy services provider. It offers physical delivery and related services for electricity and natural gas in the south central United States.
Other News & PR