Wed, Apr. 27, 6:01 PM
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, AEL, AF, ALGT, AMKR, AMP, ANIK, AR, ASGN, AVB, AVG, BCR, BGC, BKCC, BLKB, CACI, CAKE, CAVM, CBL, CDE, CGI, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNMD, CNO, CRY, CSGP, CVTI, DGI, DLB, DMRC, DRE, DTLK, DWRE, DXCM, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXTR, FB, FIX, FNF, FORM, FORR, FR, FSLR, GG, HOLX, HTCH, HY, IBKC, INFN, IPHS, KEX, KIM, KRA, KRC, KS, LLNW, LOCK, LOGI, LQ, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MN, MSTR, MTGE, NE, NEU, NGD, NTGR, NVDQ, OIS, ORLY, OTEX, PEB, PPC, PRXL, PYPL, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, RCII, RGLD, RNG, ROIC, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SIMO, SNDK, SPRT, SSS, STR, TAL, TER, TILE, TS, TTEK, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UHS, UNM, VAR, VRTX, WCN, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Wed, Feb. 17, 6:19 PM
Tue, Feb. 16, 5:35 PM| Tue, Feb. 16, 5:35 PM
Thu, Jan. 21, 3:59 PM
- Oil States International (OIS +3%) is downgraded to Neutral from Outperform with a $29 price target, cut from $38, at Robert W. Baird, which says it still likes the company's positioning, balance sheet and strong management team.
- However, OIS is the only oilfield service stock to outperform the market YTD, and the firm believes the multiple deflation in other stocks provides more potential upside on any seasonal move in the coming months.
- Baird is trimming its global activity growth outlook across the board to reflect further near-term activity deterioration prior to stabilization and subsequent recovery.
Nov. 30, 2015, 2:23 PM
- The "lower for longer" consensus on crude oil prices is overly conservative, and prices will begin bouncing back next year, Guggenheim analysts say as they upgrade the oil services sector to Buy and see plenty of upside for the major players given current market conditions.
- Guggenheim is calling for oil prices to return to $100/bbl by 2018, and sees 10% upside across the board for oil services stocks in the next year resulting from the group's unique exposure to crude prices.
- Within the group, the firm prefers Rowan (RDC +1.8%) and Atwood Oceanics (ATW +1.6%), as their backlogs should help reduce near-term risk, RDC has no newbuild commitments and ATW is finalizing a contract in Brazil for one of its two uncontracted rigs, utilization in the Middle East (NYSE:RDC) and Australia (NYSE:ATW) should be resilient on a relative basis, and both have fleets that make them more interesting M&A candidates.
- Upgraded to Buy from Neutral: CAM, RIG, NE, OII, PACD, DO, ESV, CLB, OIS, HP, NBR, CRR, NOV, DRQ, FI, PTEN, SSE, FTI, CJES, FET, SPN.
Oct. 29, 2015, 4:58 PM
- Oil States (NYSE:OIS): Q3 EPS of $0.11 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $258.89M (-45.0% Y/Y) misses by $9.85M.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ARAY, ARI, ATEN, ATR, AUY, AXTI, AZPN, BCOR, BCOV, BGG, BIDU, BMRN, BVN, BXP, CALX, CATM, CENX, CLW, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CRAY, CTRL, CXP, DCT, DECK, DGI, DGII, DLR, EA, ECOL, EHTH, EMN, EPAY, ESS, EXPE, EXTR, EYES, FE, FLDM, FLR, FLS, FRGI, FSLR, FWM, GB, GNW, HWAY, IM, IMMR, IMPV, ISBC, IXYS, KAMN, KRG, LC, LEG, LNKD, LSCC, MEP, MOBL, MOD, MOH, MTSN, MXWL, NANO, NBIX, NR, NSR, NUS, OIS, OMCL, ON, OSIS, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PRMW, PSMT, QTM, RGA, RKUS, RSG, SAAS, SAM, SBUX, SCTY, SEM, SGEN, SHO, TMST, TNAV, TNDM, TRMB, TSRO, TSYS, TUES, VR, WRI, WU, WWWW, YRCW
Jul. 28, 2015, 10:52 PM
- Oil States (NYSE:OIS): Q2 EPS of $0.15 beats by $0.12.
- Revenue of $269.3M (-41.4% Y/Y) misses by $7.36M.
Jul. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AFL, AIZ, AJG, AKAM, APC, ARI, ATML, ATR, ATRC, AXS, BBRG, BGFV, BLDP, BMR, BOOM, BWLD, BXMT, CALX, CAP, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CLMS, CTXS, CUZ, DHT, EEFT, EQR, ESRX, ETH, EW, EXAC, EXAM, GAS, GCA, GILD, GPRE, HA, HT, HURN, IACI, IPHI, KIM, LNDC, MTSI, NATI, NCR, NEU, NGD, NUVA, NVDQ, NVMI, OIS, PEI, PNRA, RGR, RNR, RPXC, RRC, RSYS, RUBI, SLCA, SM, SPWR, SSW, TSS, TWTR, ULTI, VDSI, VR, VRSK, VRTU, WNC, WRI, WSH, X, YELP
Jun. 17, 2015, 6:09 PM
- Oil States International (NYSE:OIS) -5.4% AH after lowering its Q2 outlook for well site services revenues, citing a decrease in the U.S. land drilling rig count, reduced pricing and recent heavy rainfall across Texas and Oklahoma.
- OIS now sees Q2 well site services revenues of $85M-$90M with EBITDA margins averaging 13%-14%, compared to prior guidance for segment revenues of $110M-$120M with EBITDA margins averaging 19%-21%.
Apr. 29, 2015, 10:44 PM
- Oil States (NYSE:OIS): Q1 EPS of $0.45 in-line.
- Revenue of $337.35M (-16.8% Y/Y) misses by $5.62M.
Feb. 26, 2015, 6:38 PM
- Credit Suisse says the recent rally in oil prices and in oilfield services stocks (NYSEARCA:OIH) is a classic dead cat bounce, and that as soon as U.S. storage gets full - and it is close - crude prices will fall, bringing expectations and stocks down with it.
- The firm says its sector outlook is increasingly negative as companies report increased pricing pressure, a record drop in the activity barometer of the rig count, and offshore rigs and projects confronting headwinds that could take a couple of years to fix.
- Relevant stocks: SLB, HAL, BHI, CAM, HLX, SPN, NOV, FET, DRQ, FTI, OIS
Feb. 19, 2015, 7:45 PM
- Three Houston-based oilfield service firms said today they are cutting hundreds of jobs across their businesses, the latest among companies in the sector that have announced more than 40K layoffs so far in response to lower oil prices.
- Parker Drilling (NYSE:PKD), with 3,400 employees at year-end 2013, said in its earnings conference call that it has reduced headcount by 8%, which could rise to 10% by the middle of 2015; CEO Gary Rich said PKD’s U.S. barge drilling business has been operating three or fewer rigs through the last two months and has seen daily rates decline.
- Key Energy Services (NYSE:KEG), with 8,400 employees, said on its earnings call that it has cut 25% of its functional support staff and has been consolidating and closing service facilities; CEO Richard Alario says he and other top managers are taking salary cuts.
- Oil States (NYSE:OIS), with 9K-plus employees, said it has cut an undisclosed chunk of its well services workforce and has been reviewing its staffing options.
Feb. 18, 2015, 4:57 PM
- Oil States (NYSE:OIS): Q4 EPS of $1.09 beats by $0.10.
- Revenue of $483.7M (+14.8% Y/Y) beats by $11.2M.
Feb. 17, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACT, AMTG, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, AVG, AXLL, BGS, BJRI, CAR, CDE, CSLT, CVG, CW, CYNI, DENN, DTLK, ELNK, EOG, EQC, ETE, ETP, EXAM, FNF, HSTM, HT, IAG, IPI, KEG, KEYW, LHO, LOPE, MANT, MAR, MHLD, MIC, MRO, NVMI, OGS, OIS, PAAS, PCYC, PKD, REXX, RGP, SBRA, SCTY, SIX, SNPS, SSS, STR, SUN, SUNE, SXL, TERP, THRX, TILE, TRN, TS, UAM, WES, WGP, WMB, WPZ, XPO, YUME
Oil States International, Inc. is an energy services company with a market position as a manufacturer of products for deepwater production facilities and certain drilling equipment, as well as a provider of completion services and land drilling services to the oil and gas industry. The company... More
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR