Oil States International Inc.NYSE
Thu, Oct. 27, 6:19 PM
Wed, Oct. 26, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, AFL, AIV, AJG, ALDR, ALEX, ALJ, AMCC, AMGN, AMZN, ARAY, ARII, ASGN, ATEN, ATR, ATRC, AUY, AZPN, BGS, BIDU, BMRN, BOFI, BOOM, BSAC, BVN, CA, CATM, CBI, CBL, CEMP, CENX, CHDN, CLD, CLMS, CNMD, COLM, COWN, CPT, CRUS, CUBE, CXP, CY, DECK, DGII, DLR, ECOL, EGO, EHTH, ELLI, EMN, ESS, EXPE, FET, FII, FIX, FLEX, FLS, FORM, FPO, FR, FTNT, FTV, GIMO, GOOG, HBI, HIG, HLS, HTH, IART, IM, INT, INVA, IPHS, ISBC, ITGR, KAMN, KIM, KONA, KRG, LEG, LNKD, LOGM, MAA, MAC, MCK, MLNX, MOBL, MOH, MSA, MSTR, NANO, NATI, NGD, NR, NSIT, NSR, OFC, OII, OIS, OMCL, OSIS, PDFS, PEB, PFG, PKD, POWI, PSMT, PXLW, RGC, RSG, SGEN, SHOR, SIMO, SKYW, SMCI, SNMX, SPNC, SPSC, SRCL, SSD, SSNC, STRZA, SYK, SYNA, TDOC, TEAM, TFSL, TGB, TLGT, TMST, VCRA, VDSI, VR, VRSN, WRE, WRI, WSFS, YRCW
Wed, Oct. 26, 1:53 PM
- Transocean (RIG +1.2%) is upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight with a $12 price target, up from $10, at Morgan Stanley, which says cost-control efforts continue to bear fruit, prompting positive EBITDA accretion of $600M in 2016 alone and an improved liquidity position as a result.
- Oil States (OIS +0.2%) also earns a Stanley upgrade, to Overweight from Equal Weight with a $53 price target, up from $40, predicting a meaningful recovery in offshore production equipment orders over the coming quarters coinciding with improved onshore related earnings; thus the firm sees OIS reversing its underperformance relative to its North American pure play peers.
- However, the firm also downgrades Atwood Oceanics (ATW -1.4%) to Equal Weight from Overweight on valuation.
Wed, Jul. 27, 12:13 AM
Tue, Jul. 26, 1:13 PM
- "We see an obvious flaw in this analysis," says David Einhorn in his Q2 letter to Greenlight Capital investors. He's referring to Andrew Left's Citron's short of Chemours (CC +8.5%). Left contended Chemours could face $5B in liabilities thanks to 3.5K lawsuits from people living near its Teflon plant in Parkersburg, WV. Double-checking with Left, Einhorn found no math to justify that lofty figure.
- Others have pegged the liability at just several hundred million dollars, not enough to topple the company.
- Greenlight is an owner of 8.8M shares as of March 31.
- In other Greenlight news, the hedge fund took advantage of the post-Brexit panic to cover shorts against Intuitive Surgical (ISRG +0.2%), Under Armour (UA -5.8%), and United Rentals (URI +2.3%).
- Longs sold out of include: American Capital Agency (AGNC +0.4%), Baxter International (BAX +3.3%), Ingram Micro (IM -0.7%), and Oil States International (OIS +0.7%).
- Greenlight fell 2.6% in Q2, bringing it nearly back to break-even for the year.
Mon, Jul. 25, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, AIZ, AKAM, AKR, ALDR, AMP, APC, ARI, ASH, AXS, BCR, BJRI, BLDP, BVN, BWLD, BXMT, BXP, CAVM, CB, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CNO, CSV, CTXS, CUZ, CVA, DDR, DMRC, DOX, EQR, ETH, EW, FSP, FTK, GHL, GLF, GMED, HUBG, HURN, ILMN, IRBT, JBT, JNPR, KN, LLTC, LNDC, MDR, MTCH, MTSI, NANO, NCR, NUVA, OIS, PEI, PNRA, PSB, QTS, RGC, RHI, RNR, RRC, RSYS, SGEN, SKT, TGB, TRMK, TRU, TSS, TWTR, UDR, UHS, UIS, ULTI, UMBF, USNA, VR, WES, WGP, WNC, X, ZION, ZIXI
Wed, Apr. 27, 6:01 PM
- Oil States (NYSE:OIS): Q1 EPS of -$0.24 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $169.7M (-49.7% Y/Y) misses by $22.26M.
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, AEL, AF, ALGT, AMKR, AMP, ANIK, AR, ASGN, AVB, AVG, BCR, BGC, BKCC, BLKB, CACI, CAKE, CAVM, CBL, CDE, CGI, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNMD, CNO, CRY, CSGP, CVTI, DGI, DLB, DMRC, DRE, DTLK, DWRE, DXCM, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXTR, FB, FIX, FNF, FORM, FORR, FR, FSLR, GG, HOLX, HTCH, HY, IBKC, INFN, IPHS, KEX, KIM, KRA, KRC, KS, LLNW, LOCK, LOGI, LQ, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MN, MSTR, MTGE, NE, NEU, NGD, NTGR, NVDQ, OIS, ORLY, OTEX, PEB, PPC, PRXL, PYPL, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, RCII, RGLD, RNG, ROIC, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SIMO, SNDK, SPRT, SSS, STR, TAL, TER, TILE, TS, TTEK, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UHS, UNM, VAR, VRTX, WCN, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Wed, Feb. 17, 6:19 PM
- Oil States (NYSE:OIS): Q4 EPS of $0.13 beats by $0.15.
- Revenue of $234.47M (-51.5% Y/Y) misses by $13.35M.
Tue, Feb. 16, 5:35 PM| Tue, Feb. 16, 5:35 PM
Thu, Jan. 21, 3:59 PM
- Oil States International (OIS +3%) is downgraded to Neutral from Outperform with a $29 price target, cut from $38, at Robert W. Baird, which says it still likes the company's positioning, balance sheet and strong management team.
- However, OIS is the only oilfield service stock to outperform the market YTD, and the firm believes the multiple deflation in other stocks provides more potential upside on any seasonal move in the coming months.
- Baird is trimming its global activity growth outlook across the board to reflect further near-term activity deterioration prior to stabilization and subsequent recovery.
Nov. 30, 2015, 2:23 PM
- The "lower for longer" consensus on crude oil prices is overly conservative, and prices will begin bouncing back next year, Guggenheim analysts say as they upgrade the oil services sector to Buy and see plenty of upside for the major players given current market conditions.
- Guggenheim is calling for oil prices to return to $100/bbl by 2018, and sees 10% upside across the board for oil services stocks in the next year resulting from the group's unique exposure to crude prices.
- Within the group, the firm prefers Rowan (RDC +1.8%) and Atwood Oceanics (ATW +1.6%), as their backlogs should help reduce near-term risk, RDC has no newbuild commitments and ATW is finalizing a contract in Brazil for one of its two uncontracted rigs, utilization in the Middle East (NYSE:RDC) and Australia (NYSE:ATW) should be resilient on a relative basis, and both have fleets that make them more interesting M&A candidates.
- Upgraded to Buy from Neutral: CAM, RIG, NE, OII, PACD, DO, ESV, CLB, OIS, HP, NBR, CRR, NOV, DRQ, FI, PTEN, SSE, FTI, CJES, FET, SPN.
Oct. 29, 2015, 4:58 PM
- Oil States (NYSE:OIS): Q3 EPS of $0.11 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $258.89M (-45.0% Y/Y) misses by $9.85M.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ARAY, ARI, ATEN, ATR, AUY, AXTI, AZPN, BCOR, BCOV, BGG, BIDU, BMRN, BVN, BXP, CALX, CATM, CENX, CLW, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CRAY, CTRL, CXP, DCT, DECK, DGI, DGII, DLR, EA, ECOL, EHTH, EMN, EPAY, ESS, EXPE, EXTR, EYES, FE, FLDM, FLR, FLS, FRGI, FSLR, FWM, GB, GNW, HWAY, IM, IMMR, IMPV, ISBC, IXYS, KAMN, KRG, LC, LEG, LNKD, LSCC, MEP, MOBL, MOD, MOH, MTSN, MXWL, NANO, NBIX, NR, NSR, NUS, OIS, OMCL, ON, OSIS, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PRMW, PSMT, QTM, RGA, RKUS, RSG, SAAS, SAM, SBUX, SCTY, SEM, SGEN, SHO, TMST, TNAV, TNDM, TRMB, TSRO, TSYS, TUES, VR, WRI, WU, WWWW, YRCW
Jul. 28, 2015, 10:52 PM
- Oil States (NYSE:OIS): Q2 EPS of $0.15 beats by $0.12.
- Revenue of $269.3M (-41.4% Y/Y) misses by $7.36M.
Jul. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AFL, AIZ, AJG, AKAM, APC, ARI, ATML, ATR, ATRC, AXS, BBRG, BGFV, BLDP, BMR, BOOM, BWLD, BXMT, CALX, CAP, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CLMS, CTXS, CUZ, DHT, EEFT, EQR, ESRX, ETH, EW, EXAC, EXAM, GAS, GCA, GILD, GPRE, HA, HT, HURN, IACI, IPHI, KIM, LNDC, MTSI, NATI, NCR, NEU, NGD, NUVA, NVDQ, NVMI, OIS, PEI, PNRA, RGR, RNR, RPXC, RRC, RSYS, RUBI, SLCA, SM, SPWR, SSW, TSS, TWTR, ULTI, VDSI, VR, VRSK, VRTU, WNC, WRI, WSH, X, YELP