Omnicell: A Great Play In Medication Management
Thu, Apr. 28, 4:23 PM
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACHC, AEM, AIV, AJG, ALDR, ALGN, AMCC, AMGN, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATHN, ATR, ATRC, AZPN, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BMRN, BOOM, BRKS, BVN, CATM, CENX, CHDN, CHE, CHMT, CLD, CLW, COHR, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, DDR, DGII, DLR, ECOL, EHTH, ELLI, EMN, EPAY, EPR, ESS, EXLS, EXPE, EYES, FET, FII, FLEX, FLS, FPO, GB, GILD, GIMO, GNW, GRPN, HELE, HIG, HT, HTH, HURN, HWAY, INVA, IPHI, ISBC, JNPR, KBR, KRG, LEG, LNKD, LOGM, LPLA, MATW, MMSI, MOBL, MOH, MSA, MSCC, N, NATI, NFG, NPTN, NR, NSIT, NSR, NUS, OFIX, OMCL, OUTR, P, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PODD, PXLW, QLIK, RGA, RGC, ROVI, RRC, RSG, SCSS, SGEN, SHOR, SKYW, SMCI, SNMX, SPN, SPNC, SRCL, STRZA, SWKS, SYNA, TEP, TLGT, TMST, TNDM, TRMB, TXTR, VCRA, VDSI, VGR, VR, VRSN, WDC, YRCW
Thu, Feb. 4, 4:26 PM
- Omnicell (NASDAQ:OMCL): FQ4 EPS of $0.40 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $130.32M (+7.2% Y/Y) beats by $3.43M.
Wed, Feb. 3, 5:35 PM
- ACET, ACXM, AHL, AIV, ASYS, ATHN, ATR, BMI, CATM, CTRL, DATA, DCT, DECK, DV, ECHO, ECOM, EGAN, EGOV, ELY, ES, ESL, ESS, FLDM, FLT, G, GNW, HBI, HIG, IPHI, KRG, LGF, LNKD, MOBL, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NSR, NTGR, OMCL, OUTR, PCTY, PDM, PKI, POST, PPS, PXLW, QRVO, RDEN, RNG, SKYW, SRCL, SWIR, SXT, THG, TTMI, UBNT, UEPS, WAIR, YRCW
Oct. 29, 2015, 4:42 PM
- Omnicell (NASDAQ:OMCL): Q3 EPS of $0.36 in-line.
- Revenue of $125.23M (+11.3% Y/Y) misses by $3.31M.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ARAY, ARI, ATEN, ATR, AUY, AXTI, AZPN, BCOR, BCOV, BGG, BIDU, BMRN, BVN, BXP, CALX, CATM, CENX, CLW, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CRAY, CTRL, CXP, DCT, DECK, DGI, DGII, DLR, EA, ECOL, EHTH, EMN, EPAY, ESS, EXPE, EXTR, EYES, FE, FLDM, FLR, FLS, FRGI, FSLR, FWM, GB, GNW, HWAY, IM, IMMR, IMPV, ISBC, IXYS, KAMN, KRG, LC, LEG, LNKD, LSCC, MEP, MOBL, MOD, MOH, MTSN, MXWL, NANO, NBIX, NR, NSR, NUS, OIS, OMCL, ON, OSIS, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PRMW, PSMT, QTM, RGA, RKUS, RSG, SAAS, SAM, SBUX, SCTY, SEM, SGEN, SHO, TMST, TNAV, TNDM, TRMB, TSRO, TSYS, TUES, VR, WRI, WU, WWWW, YRCW
Aug. 20, 2015, 4:08 PM
Jul. 30, 2015, 5:40 PM
Jul. 30, 2015, 4:08 PM
- Omnicell (NASDAQ:OMCL): Q2 EPS of $0.28 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $112.8M (+7.4% Y/Y) misses by $8.55M.
- Shares -3.8%.
Jun. 19, 2015, 8:14 AM
- VistaGen Therapeutics (OTCQB:VSTA) initiated with Buy rating and $50 (257% upside) price target by Chardan Capital Markets.
- Axovant Sciences (NYSE:AXON) initiated with Sell rating and $10 (48% downside risk) price target by Chardan Capital Markets.
- Omnicell (NASDAQ:OMCL) initiated with Outperform rating and $44 (14% upside) price target by Oppenheimer.
- Juno Therapeutics (NASDAQ:JUNO) initiated with Buy rating and $78 (50% upside) price target by Maxim Group.
- Molina Healthcare (NYSE:MOH) initiated with Buy rating and $80 (18% upside) price target by UBS.
- Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) initiated with Overweight rating and $45 (32% upside) price target by Jefferies.
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SUPN) upgraded to Buy from Hold with an $18 (6% upside) price target by Jefferies.
- Lumenis (NASDAQ:LMNS) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform by Wells Fargo. Not surprising since XIO Group will acquire at $14 per share.
Apr. 30, 2015, 4:04 PM
- Omnicell (NASDAQ:OMCL): Q1 EPS of $0.29 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $116.22M (+14.2% Y/Y) beats by $4.21M.
Feb. 3, 2015, 4:15 PM
- Omnicell (NASDAQ:OMCL): Q4 EPS of $0.39 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $121.54M (+14.9% Y/Y) beats by $6.89M.
Feb. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
Jan. 15, 2015, 4:42 PM
- Omnicell (NASDAQ:OMCL) EVP, Global Marketing and Product Development Marga Ortigas-Wedekind will be leaving the company on April 1. Effective February 9, marketing will transition to EVP, Field Operations J. Christopher Drew and international operations will transition to EVP, Finance and CFO Robin G. Seim.
- Mr. Drew's new title will be EVP, Global Marketing and Product Development. Mr. Seim's new title will be CFO and EVP, Finance, International and Manufacturing.
Oct. 30, 2014, 4:34 PM
- Omnicell (NASDAQ:OMCL): Q3 EPS of $0.30 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $112.54M (+19.7% Y/Y)
Aug. 25, 2014, 9:17 AM
- Omnicell (NASDAQ:OMCL) completes its acquisition of Surgichem Limited that it announced in December 2013.
- 2014 Guidance (including Surgichem): revenues: $420M - 430M from $415M - 425M; non-GAAP EPS: $1.18 - 1.24 from $1.17 - 1.23; product bookings: $345M - 355M from $340M - 350M.
- The company expects Surgichem to be accretive to earnings by ~$0.03 per share per year.
Omnicell, Inc. provides automation and business information solutions. The company's automation, analytics and medication adherence solutions are designed to enable healthcare facilities to acquire, manage, dispense and administer medications and medical surgical supplies. The Acute Care segment... More
Industry: Computer Based Systems
Country: United States
Other News & PR