Thu, Aug. 18, 12:47 PM
Thu, Aug. 18, 11:00 AM
Thu, Aug. 18, 9:17 AM
Thu, Aug. 18, 8:51 AM
- Thinly traded micro cap OncoMed Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:OMED) slumps 15% premarket on increased volume in response to its announcement that it has priced its public offering of 5.5M shares of common stock at $10. Underwriters over-allotment is an additional 825K shares. Closing date is August 23. Net proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes.
- Yesterday's close was $11.71.
Tue, Aug. 9, 4:36 PM
Mon, Aug. 8, 5:35 PM
- AMBC, APEI, APPS, ARWR, ATHX, AXAS, BW, CALL, CDXS, CHMI, CIVI, CLNE, CRME, CVCO, CYBR, DHT, DIOD, DIS, DPLO, EPIQ, EVRI, FENG, FF, FLTX, FOGO, FOSL, FTEK, GALE, HALO, HCKT, HLIT, HWAY, INFI, INWK, IPAR, JAZZ, KEYW, LITE, LSCC, MCHX, MDVN, MYGN, MYL, NH, NVAX, OMED, OMER, PCTY, PEN, PSIX, PTLA, QNST, RELY, RTK, SCTY, SEDG, SGRY, SPPI, SPWR, TAHO, TCS, TTGT, VRNS, VSAT, WAGE, XON, XONE, YELP, YRD, YUME, ZGNX, ZIOP
Thu, May 5, 4:47 PM
Wed, May 4, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMBR, AMH, ANET, APLE, ASYS, ATHX, ATVI, ATW, BBG, BCEI, BIO, BIOS, BLDR, BOJA, CAA, CARA, CERN, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CPA, CTRL, CYBR, CZR, DATA, DCT, DEPO, DIOD, DK, DKL, DV, DWA, EBS, ECOM, ED, EFC, EGAN, EGL, EGN, EGY, ELON, ENDP, ENV, EOG, ERII, ESL, EVC, EVDY, EVHC, FCE.A, FEYE, FISV, FLR, FPRX, FTD, GBDC, GEOS, GERN, GPRO, GSAT, GST, GUID, GXP, HLF, HTGC, ICPT, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, JCOM, LADR, LOCO, MAIN, MCHX, MDR, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTD, MTZ, NBIX, NGVC, NSTG, NWSA, OLED, OMED, OUT, OVAS, PACD, PCTY, PEGA, PETX, PKI, PMT, POST, PRSS, PTCT, PTLA, QLGC, RPTP, RRMS, RWT, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SNCR, SPPI, SPWR, SPXC, SQ, SSNC, SWIR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TRQ, TRUP, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, XNPT, Y, YELP
Thu, Apr. 28, 3:56 PM
- Thinly traded micro cap OncoMed Pharmaceuticals (OMED +16.4%) gets a nice bump from investors stoked by AbbVie's (ABBV +0.5%) $5.8B takeover of privately-held Stemcentrx, a developer of oncology therapies that target cancer stem cells. OncoMed does the same.
- Its lead product candidate is Stage 2-phase demcizumab for the first-line treatment, in combination with carboplatin and pemetrexed, of non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer.
Thu, Apr. 28, 12:46 PM
Thu, Mar. 10, 4:08 PM
Wed, Mar. 9, 5:35 PM
Fri, Jan. 29, 12:03 PM
- Medifast (MED +1.4%) initiated with Hold rating and $32 (10% upside) price target by Wunderlich.
- Kite Pharma (KITE +4.1%) initiated with Buy rating and $70 (51% upside) price target by SunTrust Robinson Humphrey.
- STAAR Surgical (STAA +0.3%) initiated with Hold rating by Benchmark.
- Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR -2.4%) initiated with Buy rating and $21 (57% upside) price target by Janney Capital.
- BioBlast Pharma (ORPN +7.7%) initiated with Buy rating and $25 (574% upside) price target by H.C. Wainwright.
- CVS Health (CVS +1.3%) initiated with Outperform rating and $108 (14% upside) price target by Baird.
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA +1.1%) initiated with Outperform rating and $96 (22% upside) price target by Baird.
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT +0.6%) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight by Morgan Stanley. Price target is $100 (0% upside).
- Stryker (SYK +1.8%) upgraded to Buy from Hold by Brean Capital. Price target is $115 (16% upside).
- Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR -0.7%) upgraded to Neutral from Sell by Chardan Capital. Price target lowered to $15 (50% upside) from $20.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY +1.9%) upgraded to Buy from Hold by Berenberg. Price target raised to $77 (24% upside) from $74.
- Oncomed Pharmaceuticals (OMED -0.3%) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform by Leerink. Price target lowered to $11 (23% upside) from $27.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN +0.6%) downgraded to Sell from Neutral by Chardan Capital. Price target lowered to $400 (4% downside risk) from $525.
Mon, Jan. 25, 12:41 PM
Mon, Jan. 25, 9:14 AM
Mon, Jan. 25, 8:49 AM
- Thinly traded micro cap OncoMed Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:OMED) plummets 43% premarket on robust volume in response to its update on its Phase 2 clinical trial, ALPINE, assessing tarextumab in pancreatic cancer.
- An interim efficacy assessment by the independent data safety monitoring board (DSMD) showed a statistically significant worsening of response rate and progression-free survival (PFS) in the treatment arm as well as a negative trend in each Notch biomarker subgroup. There was also strong evidence of lack of benefit in overall survival (OS) in the treatment arm, regardless of Notch biomarker levels, suggesting a low probability of demonstrating a statistically significant effect on this metric.
- The company is in the process of unblinding the study to evaluate current results and assess appropriate next steps. Eighteen patients remain on study (tarextumab or placebo) between 172 and 527 days.
- Tarextumab (OMP-59R5) is a fully human monoclonal antibody that binds to the Notch2 and Notch3 receptors. It is believed to have two mechanisms of action: down-regulating the Notch signaling pathway which appears to have anti-cancer stem cell effects and affecting pericytes, contractile cells that wrap around endothelial cells of small blood vessels, impacting the stromal (connective tissue) and tumor microenvironments.
OncoMed Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a clinical development-stage biotechnology company. It engages in the provision of discovering and developing protein therapeutics targeting cancer stem cells. The company was founded by Drs. Michael F. Clarke and Max Wicha in August 2004 and is headquartered in... More
Country: United States