What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
May 15, 2015, 5:38 PM
May 15, 2015, 12:45 PM
May 14, 2015, 12:58 PM
- Micro cap Oncothyreon (ONTY +31.8%) jumps on a 6x surge in volume in another example of investors falling all over themselves to establish positions in companies that have submitted abstracts for presentation at the upcoming American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) meeting in Chicago, May 29 - June 2. Overeager punters are buying on news of positive study results, even from early-stage trials.
- In ONTY's case, the enthusiasm is in response to Abstract #602, which summarizes a Phase 1b study of ONT-380, a small molecule inhibitor of HER2, a growth factor rector that is over-expressed in cancers such as breast, ovarian and stomach. The company licensed it from Array BioPharma (ARRY -0.1%) in December.
- The study assessed the safety of the triplet regimen of ONT-380 + capecitabine + trastuzumab (Roche's Herceptin) as third-line therapy in patients with HER2+ metastatic breast cancer. Eight patients received two - eight cycles of treatment. The dosing regimen was well tolerated without causing grade 3 diarrhea. Preliminary efficacy was demonstrated by four partial responders, two with stable disease and two who progressed.
- Study results will be presented on the morning of May 30.
- Previously: Oncothyreon secures exclusive license to HER2 inhibitor (Dec. 12, 2014)
May 14, 2015, 12:45 PM
May 14, 2015, 9:16 AM
May 12, 2015, 10:50 AM
- Oncothyreon (ONTY -4.6%) Q1 results: Revenues: $0; R&D Expense: $5.8M (+20.8%); SG&A: $2.32M (-1.3%); Operating Loss: ($8.1M) (-12.5%); Net Loss: ($7.9M) (+17.7%); Loss Per Share: ($0.08) (+42.9%); Quick Assets: $77.5M (+21.7%).
- 2015 Guidance: Cash Burn: ~$35M - 38M.
May 11, 2015, 4:03 PM
- Oncothyreon (NASDAQ:ONTY): Q1 EPS of -$0.08 in-line.
May 11, 2015, 12:48 PM
May 10, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AMBC, APEI, ARCW, ARNA, ASEI, ATHX, BDE, CALL, CHMI, CLNE, CYTX, DEPO, DRYS, DTSI, EAC, ELON, FF, FMC, FMI, FTEK, FXEN, GBDC, GTY, HALO, HI, IPAR, IPXL, JUNO, LPSN, MBI, MCC, MDR, MNTX, MODN, MR, MTZ, MVNR, OME, OMER, ONTY, OPK, ORIG, PAAS, PEIX, PINC, PVA, RAX, REN, SCLN, SF, SFXE, TCRD, TEP, TRQ, TTEC, UNXL, VRTU, XON, YY, ZGNX
Mar. 11, 2015, 8:57 AM
- Oncothyreon (ONTY) Q4 results: Revenues: $0; R&D Expense: $26M (+348.3%); SG&A: $1.9M (+11.8%); Operating Loss: ($27.9M) (-267.1%); Net Loss: ($27.6M) (-331.3%); Loss Per Share: ($0.30) (-233.3%).
- FY2014 results: Revenues: $0; R&D Expense: $41.9M (+26.2%); SG&A: $9M (+12.5%); Operating Loss: ($50.8M) (-23.3%); Net Loss: ($50M) (-28.9%); Loss Per Share: ($0.64) (-3.2%); Quick Assets: $63.7M (-12.3%).
- 2015 Guidance: Cash Burn: $35M - 38M.
Mar. 10, 2015, 4:04 PM
- Oncothyreon (NASDAQ:ONTY): Q4 EPS of -$0.30 misses by $0.21.
Mar. 9, 2015, 5:35 PM
Feb. 6, 2015, 9:12 AM
Feb. 6, 2015, 9:02 AM
- Oncothyreon (NASDAQ:ONTY) prices its separate public offerings of 13.5M shares of common stock at $1.50 per share and 1,333 shares of Series B Convertible Preferred Stock at $1,500 per share. Each share of the Series B is non-voting and convertible into 1,000 shares of common stock.
- Underwriters over-allotment is an additional 2,025,000 shares of common stock. Closing date is February 11.
- Shares are down 2% premarket on high volume.
Feb. 5, 2015, 4:16 PM
- Oncothyreon (NASDAQ:ONTY) intends to execute the public sale of common stock and Series B convertible preferred stock in separate but concurrent offerings. Terms and pricing are yet to be announced.
Dec. 12, 2014, 10:50 AM
- Array bioPharma (ARRY +0.8%) grants Oncothyreon (ONTY +5.3%) an exclusive license to develop, manufacture and commercialize the HER2 inhibitor ONT-380 (ARRY-380). The license replaces the co-development contract between the two firms.
- Under the terms of the license agreement, ONTY will pay ARRY a $20M upfront fee, a significant portion of any payments received from sublicensing the rights to ONT-380 and up to double-digit royalties on net sales. If ONTY is acquired within three years of the effective date of the agreement, ARRY will be eligible to receive up to $280M in commercial milestones.
- ONT-380 is an orally active, reversible and selective HER2 inhibitor invented at ARRY. In preclinical tumor models, it demonstrated dose-related tumor growth inhibition superior to Herceptin (trastuzumab) and Tykerb (lapatinib). ONTY is currently conducting two Phase 1b trials evaluating ONT-380 in combination with other agents.
Other News & PR