Organovo Holdings, Inc.NYSEMKT
Thu, Nov. 3, 4:13 PM
Tue, Nov. 1, 9:13 AM
Thu, Oct. 20, 12:45 PM
Thu, Oct. 20, 11:00 AM
Thu, Oct. 20, 9:17 AM
Wed, Oct. 19, 6:15 PM
Wed, Oct. 19, 5:35 PM
Tue, Oct. 11, 9:18 AM
Tue, Oct. 11, 8:34 AM
- On a preliminary basis, Organovo (NYSEMKT:ONVO) expects fiscal Q2 revenues of ~$1.4M, up 357% yoy. Product and service revenue should be ~$1.0M.
- For fiscal 2017, the company has raised its revenue outlook to $4.5M - 6.2M from $4M - $6M with slightly lower cash utilization of $31.0M - 34.0M.
- Shares are ahead 5% premarket on higher-than-normal volume.
Thu, Oct. 6, 5:36 PM
Wed, Oct. 5, 9:18 AM
Wed, Oct. 5, 8:51 AM
- Micro cap Organovo (NYSEMKT:ONVO) is ahead 6% premarket on light volume in response to its announcement that it has set up a preclinical program to develop 3D bioprinted human liver tissue for direct transplantation into patients.
- CEO Keith Murphy will presenting his company's plans for advancing the first 3D printed therapeutic tissue at 5:00 pm PT today at the 2016 Cell & Gene Meeting on the Mesa in La Jolla, CA.
- The company plans to present more detailed preclinical results at future scientific conferences.
Wed, Sep. 7, 9:18 AM
- Micro cap Organovo (NYSEMKT:ONVO) is up 7% premarket on increased volume in response to its announcement that it has commenced commercial contracting for its second 3D bioprinted tissue service, the ExVive Human Kidney.
- The company's first service, the ExVive Human Liver, was launched in 2015.
- The company expects to generate total revenues of $4M - 6M in fiscal 2017. In fiscal Q1 (calendar Q2) it booked $674K in product/service revenue, up over three-fold from a year earlier.
Wed, Sep. 7, 9:17 AM
Fri, Aug. 5, 9:12 AM
Thu, Aug. 4, 6:59 PM
- Organovo (ONVO -1.6%) is erasing today's losses after hours, up 3.9% and quoting at its 52-week high, after reporting fiscal Q1 earnings where its net loss widened slightly but it beat expectations on top and bottom lines.
- Net loss grew to $8.8M but fell on a per-share basis, to $0.09 (vs. an expected loss of $0.10).
- Revenue breakout: Product and service, $0.7M (up 222%, driven by contracts for tissue research); Collaborations, $0.2M (mainly revenue from research deals with L'Oreal and Merck).
- Research and development costs were up 7% to $4.4M, while selling, general and administrative costs rose 9% to $5.1M.
- It's closed the quarter with cash and equivalents of $53.5M. Working capital was $52M vs. a year-ago $81.8M.
- Organovo affirmed its full-year outlook for revenue of $4M-$6M (vs. expectations for $4.25M) and net cash utilization of $32.5M-$36.5M.
- Press Release