OPKO Health, Inc.NYSEMKT
Mon, Nov. 7, 6:31 PM
- Opko Health (NYSEMKT:OPK) Q3 results ($M): Total Revenues: 298.0 (+108.4%); Services: 259.0 (+149.3%); Products: 20.6 (-1.0%).
- Net Income: (15.0) (-111.7%); EPS: (0.03) (-116.7%).
- Consensus view was a loss per share of ($0.03) on revenues of $322M.
- No guidance given.
- Shares are down 1% after hours on increased volume.
Mon, Nov. 7, 4:47 PM
Sun, Nov. 6, 5:35 PM
- ACAD, ACXM, ADUS, AKAO, ALB, ALGN, AMC, ANDE, APEI, APLE, ARNA, BIOS, CHGG, CKEC, CRAY, CST, CTLT, CUTR, CZR, DEPO, DMD, DTLK, DTSI, EBS, EDIT, ENV, EPM, FANG, FARM, FICO, FN, FNV, FOGO, FRGI, FSM, FTD, HALO, HCKT, HTZ, IAG, IFF, JKHY, JPEP, KND, LSCC, LYV, MAR, MATX, MCHP, MODN, MXL, NCMI, NEWR, NH, NVGS, NVRO, NWSA, OAS, OMF, OPK, ORA, OUT, PACD, PCLN, PINC, PKI, PRAA, PTLA, RARE, REN, RMTI, RRR, RST, RTEC, RWT, SCSC, SGY, SITE, SNCR, SNHY, TCX, TDW, TREX, TSLX, ZGNX
Fri, Oct. 7, 9:14 AM
Fri, Aug. 26, 9:06 AM
- As expected, Transition Therapeutics (NASDAQ:TTHI) stockholders overwhelmingly back its merger with OPKO Health (NASDAQ:OPK). At a Special Shareholder Meeting yesterday, holders representing 93% of outstanding shares voted in favor of the deal. The transaction should close on September 1.
- Previously: OPKO buys Transition Therapeutics in all-stock deal (June 30)
Mon, Aug. 8, 4:26 PM
Sun, Aug. 7, 5:35 PM
- AMPH, APLE, ARNA, ATSG, BKD, BLCM, BOJA, BWXT, CAI, CC, CLDX, CLNY, CLVS, CPE, CSC, CSLT, CUI, CVG, DTSI, DVA, EGN, EGY, ELNK, ENDP, ENV, FNV, HTZ, ICUI, IFF, IPHI, JPEP, KITE, LC, LXU, MAIN, MBI, MCHP, MODN, MTW, MXL, NCMI, NILE, NPTN, NUAN, NVGS, NVRO, NWSA, ONDK, OPK, OTTR, PFSW, PHH, PKY, PNM, PNNT, PRAA, PRI, RARE, RAX, RBA, RBC, REN, RMTI, ROG, RPD, RSPP, RWT, SHO, SINA, SREV, TUBE, TVIA, TWLO, VSLR, WB, WBMD, ZLTQ
Thu, Jul. 28, 11:32 AM
- Long-term follow-up data from a 16-subject Phase 1/2 clinical trial assessing Roche's (OTCQX:RHHBY) investigational biologic emicizumab in patients with severe hemophilia A show encouraging safety and prophylactic efficacy regardless of the presence of factor VIII inhibitors. The results were presented at the World Federation of Hemophilia 2016 World Congress in Orlando, FL.
- The data show patients who received once-weekly subcutaneous injections of either 0.3,1.0 or 3.0 mg/kg/week of emicizumab with median follow-up periods of 32.6 months, 27.0 months and 21.4 months, respectively, experienced a sustained decrease of 95% in annualized bleeding rate (ABR), irrespective of their inhibitor status and prior treatment regimen. The ABRs for the three cohorts were 1.4, 0.2 and 0.0, respectively.
- The product candidate's safety profile was consistent with what was previously reported in the Phase 1 study. No thromboembolic (blood clot that breaks loose and clogs another vessel) adverse events or clinically significant laboratory abnormalities were observed.
- Emicizumab is an bispecific antibody engineered to bind to both factors IXa and X, replacing the function of the missing factor VIII, thereby improving clotting function and preventing spontaneous bleeding. It was created by Chugai Pharmaceutical Co. and is being co-developed by Roche. Future clinical trials will explore less frequent dosing schedules.
- Related tickers: (OTC:BIOVF)(NASDAQ:BIIB)(BXLT)(OTCPK:BAYRY)(NASDAQ:OPK)(NYSE:SNY)(NASDAQ:ALNY)(NASDAQ:SGMO)(NASDAQ:CBIO)(NASDAQ:BMRN)
Thu, Jun. 30, 7:20 AM
- OPKO Health (NYSEMKT:OPK) inks an agreement to acquire Transition Therapeutics (NASDAQ:TTHI) for ~6.4M shares of OPKO common stock. Based on the average price of OPKO shares over the five days preceding the signing of the contract, the transaction is valued at ~$60M or $1.55 per TTHI share. The deal should close in H2.
- Transition's three top product candidates are Phase 3-stage TT401 for type 2 diabetes and obesity, Phase 3-stage ELND005 for Alzheimer's disease and Down syndrome and Phase 2-stage TT701 for androgen deficiency.
- TTHI closed yesterday at $0.70, OPK at $9.30.
- Update: On August 26, TTHI stockholders representing 93% of outstanding shares voted in favor of the merger. The deal should close on September 1.
- Update: On August 31, OPKO announced the completion of the transaction.
Tue, Jun. 21, 9:12 AM
Tue, Jun. 21, 7:03 AM
- The FDA approves Opko Health's (NYSE:OPK) RAYALDEE (calcifediol) extended release capsules for the treatment of patients with secondary hyperparathyroidism in adults with stage 3 or 4 chronic kidney disease and serum total 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels less than 30 ng/mL. Market launch will commence later this year.
- Opko received a Complete Response Letter (CRL) in late March after its first NDA filing citing 14 deficiencies at third party manufacturer Catalent's (NYSE:CTLT) St. Petersburg, FL facility. The agency accepted its resubmitted NDA for review in late April and established an action date (PDUFA) of October 22.
- Rayaldee's proprietary modified-release formulation is designed to gradually raise serum vitamin D prohormone levels while avoiding upregulating CYP24A1, an enzyme which reduces vitamin D's parathyroid hormone-lowering efficacy. Gradually increasing the level of vitamin D prohormone, called 25-hydroxyvitamin D, prevents excessive elevation of serum calcium and related vascular and renal calcification.
- Shares are up 7% premarket on increased volume.
Mon, Jun. 20, 5:36 PM
Mon, Jun. 13, 10:38 AM
Thu, May 26, 5:09 PM
- The FDA approves CSL Behring's AFSTYLA [Antihemophilic Factor (Recombinant) Single Chain], its long-acting recombinant factor VIII single-chain therapy for the treatment of adults and children with hemophilia A.
- AFSTYLA is indicated for routine prophylaxis to reduce the frequency of bleeding episodes with dosing of two-to-three times per week, on-demand treatment and control of bleeding episodes and the perioperative management of bleeding.
- Market launch will commence this summer.
- Hemophilia A-related tickers: (NYSE:BXLT)(OTCPK:BAYRY)(NASDAQ:BMRN)(NYSE:OPK)(NYSE:SNY)(NASDAQ:ALNY)(NASDAQ:BIIB)(NASDAQ:SGMO)(OTCQX:RHHBY)(NASDAQ:CBIO)
Mon, May 9, 5:40 PM
Mon, May 9, 4:38 PM
- OPKO Health (NYSE:OPK): Q1 EPS of -$0.02 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $291M (+866.8% Y/Y) beats by $24.7M.
- Shares +4.9%.