Lowenthal Capital Partners • 21 Comments
Thu, May 12, 4:53 PM
Tue, Mar. 15, 4:08 PM
Nov. 10, 2015, 4:02 PM
- Opexa Therapeutics (NASDAQ:OPXA): Q3 EPS of -$0.42
- Revenue of $0.73M (+135.5% Y/Y)
Aug. 12, 2015, 4:03 PM
- Opexa Therapeutics (NASDAQ:OPXA): Q2 EPS of -$0.07 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $0.7M (+125.8% Y/Y)
May 13, 2015, 8:19 AM
- Opexa Therapeutics (OPXA +0.3%) Q1 results: Revenues: $0.4M (+33.3%); R&D Expense: $2.6M (-7.1%); SG&A: $1M (-9.1%); Net Loss: ($3.4M) (+8.1%); Loss Per Share: ($0.12) (+7.7%); Quick Assets: $9.6M (-3.0%).
- No guidance given.
May 12, 2015, 4:03 PM
- Opexa Therapeutics (NASDAQ:OPXA): Q1 EPS of -$0.12 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $0.38M (+8.6% Y/Y) beats by $0.07M.
Feb. 23, 2015, 6:24 AM
- Opexa Therapeutics (NASDAQ:OPXA): FY14 EPS of -$0.54
- Revenue of $1.27M (flat Y/Y)
Nov. 5, 2014, 9:50 AM
- Opexa Therapeutics (OPXA -2.1%) will report Q3 results on November 6 after the close. The conference call will begin at 4:00 pm CT/5:00 pm ET.
- Consensus view is a loss of ($0.15) on revenues of $330K.
Aug. 14, 2014, 4:41 PM
- Opexa Therapeutics (OPXA +1.3%) Q2 results: Revenues: $0.3M (-11.8%); Operating Expenses: $4.5M (+46.1%); Net Loss: ($4.2M) (-38.9%); Loss Per Share: ($0.15) (+59.5%); Quick Assets: $16.2M (-31.4%).
- No financial guidance given.
Aug. 14, 2014, 4:20 PM
- Opexa Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:OPXA): Q2 EPS of -$0.15 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $0.31M (-11.4% Y/Y)
May 14, 2014, 4:59 PM
- Opexa Therapeutics (OPXA): Q1 EPS of -$0.13.
- Revenue of $0.35M (+58.4% Y/Y).
Aug. 14, 2013, 7:26 AM
- Opexa Therapeutics (OPXA): Q2 EPS of -$0.37.
- Revenue of $0.34M. (PR)
May 14, 2013, 1:01 PM
Opexa (OPXA -18%) gets slammed today after posting a Q1 net loss of $0.58 per share, significantly wider than a year-ago, as operating expenses climbed. The company did manage to record $220K in revenue as part of its upfront payments from Merck Serono, versus no revenue during the year-ago quarter. There were no analyst estimates available for comparison.| May 14, 2013, 1:01 PM
Apr. 1, 2013, 10:52 AM
Shares of Opexa Therapeutics (OPXA -5.6%) slides after reporting disappointing FY12 results late Thursday, just prior to the long weekend. The company posted a full year net loss of $8.9M versus a loss of $5.97M for 2011, due partly to increased research and other expenses. Additionally, this morning the drug developer announces some changes to its senior managment team, appointing Karthik Radhakrishnan as CFO, Kenny Frazier as VP of Clinical Development and Regulatory Affairs and Maryann Murray as Clinical Development Manager.| Apr. 1, 2013, 10:52 AM
Aug. 13, 2012, 11:25 AM
Opexa Therapeutics (OPXA -2.9%) trades lower after the company reported a deeper Q2 loss and issued an update on its quarterly corporate developments. Losses grew as R&D costs nearly doubled on the company's preparation for Phase II trials of its lead MS drug therapy Tcelna. Additionally, the company says it's closed financing of its $4.1M private offering, and appointed current board member David Jorden as CFO, effective August 15.| Aug. 13, 2012, 11:25 AM