Ormat Technologies: Clean Energy Is Powering Financial Returns And Shareholder Value
Michael Fitzsimmons • 15 Comments
Michael Fitzsimmons • 15 Comments
Ormat Technologies Is An Unrecognized Alternative Energy Play
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Wed, May 4, 5:18 PM
Tue, May 3, 5:35 PM
- AGO, ALDW, ALIM, ALJ, ALL, ANDE, ARCW, AREX, ARRS, ATO, AUY, AWK, AWR, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, CB, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CENT, CF, CLR, CODI, CONE, CPE, CPSI, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CTLT, CUZ, CW, CWST, CXO, CXW, DAC, DOX, DPM, DVA, ECR, EPM, EQC, EQIX, ES, ETE, ETP, EXEL, FEIC, FICO, FIT, FLT, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FRPT, FRSH, FRT, GDDY, GDOT, GHDX, GIL, GPOR, GTY, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIL, HIVE, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAC, INFI, IO, IRG, JONE, KHC, KND, KONA, KTOS, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LNT, LPI, LPSN, LXU, MAA, MASI, MATX, MCHP, MCK, MED, MET, MHLD, MNR, MRO, MTRX, MTW, MUR, NCMI, NLY, NVAX, OHI, OME, ORA, OREX, OSUR, PAA, PAGP, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PHH, PNNT, PRI, PRU, QRVO, QUIK, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RLYP, RP, RRTS, RST, RYN, SBY, SKUL, SQNM, SRC, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TASR, TCAP, TEAR, THG, TLLP, TPC, TPUB, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, WBMD, WFM, WFT, WGL, WMB, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WTI, WTS, WTW, XEC, XOXO, YUME, ZNGA
Tue, Apr. 12, 7:59 AM
- Chevron's (NYSE:CVX) Asian geothermal assets are attracting interest from the China Investment Corp. sovereign wealth fund, Japanese trading house Marubeni, Ormat Technologies (NYSE:ORA) and Philippine energy producers, among others, Bloomberg reports.
- Citigroup is advising CVX on the sale and will call for indicative bids by the end of next month, according to the report, which says the assets could fetch as much as $3B.
- CVX also is said to be seeking buyers for its stake in an Indonesia oil and natural gas field and for a 75% stake in its South African unit.
- Now read Chevron: From a shale laggard to a shale leader?
Tue, Feb. 23, 5:46 PM
Mon, Feb. 22, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ALDR, ARC, ATRC, BBRG, BNFT, CAR, CONE, CPRT, CVG, CZR, DWA, DXCM, DY, EHTH, EIX, ENPH, ETSY, EXAM, EXR, FIVN, FMI, FSLR, GNMK, HAWK, HCKT, HLS, INFI, JAZZ, JBT, KRA, MASI, MATX, MSA, NYMT, ORA, PEI, PLKI, PRA, PRSS, PZZA, ROIC, RP, RUBI, SF, SLCA, SM, TGB, TROX, TTPH, TX, UCTT, VRSK, WBMD, WMGI, WTR, XXIA, Y
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:52 PM
- Ormat Technologies (NYSE:ORA): Q3 EPS of $0.46 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $162.9M (+16.2% Y/Y) beats by $9.19M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, AFG, AIV, AMSG, ASH, ATVI, AWR, BIO, BKH, CBPO, CBS, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CIM, CKP, CSU, CSV, CVC, DAC, DENN, DHT, DK, DKL, DVA, DVN, ECYT, ENPH, ENSG, EPIQ, ETSY, EVRI, FANG, FARO, FIVN, FLTX, FMI, FOGO, GHDX, GMED, GRPN, HCI, HL, HLF, HRZN, IAG, IPHS, IRWD, ITRI, IVR, JCOM, KEG, LLNW, MPO, MTZ, MXL, MYGN, NFX, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OESX, OFIX, OKE, OKS, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, QUAD, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RP, RPAI, RXN, SLW, SSNI, SUPN, TDW, TMH, TSLA, TSRA, TX, UNTD, USNA, VNDA, WBMD, WR, WTR, X, XEC, XOXO, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZNGA
Aug. 3, 2015, 5:03 PM
- Ormat Technologies (NYSE:ORA): Q2 EPS of $0.28 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.35
- Revenue of $140.5M (+10.1% Y/Y) beats by $0.92M.
Aug. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ADUS, AEIS, AIG, ALDW, ALJ, ALL, ANH, APU, BKD, BMRN, BNFT, CAR, CGNX, CHGG, CKP, CTRP, CYH, DAC, DENN, DK, DKL, ELGX, ELNK, ENH, EPIQ, EXP, FIVN, GGP, HIL, IDTI, ININ, INN, KAR, KBR, KONA, LLNW, LMNX, MCEP, MCHP, MDU, MDWD, MIC, MRC, NLS, NVGS, OHI, ONDK, ORA, OTTR, PLOW, PPS, QEP, QLYS, QNST, RBC, RSPP, RTEC, SGMS, SNHY, THC, TNET, TSRA, TXRH, UGI, VECO, VNO, VNR, WSTC, XL
May 6, 2015, 5:55 PM
- Ormat Technologies (NYSE:ORA): Q1 EPS of $0.21 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.38.
- Revenue of $120.23M (-15.6% Y/Y) misses by $15.47M.
Feb. 24, 2015, 10:36 PM
- Ormat Technologies (NYSE:ORA): Q4 EPS of $0.31 misses by $0.07.
- Revenue of $149.24M (+14.0% Y/Y) beats by $3.72M.
Feb. 23, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, AMRS, ARC, AWAY, AWK, BBRG, BGFV, BNFT, BOOM, CBI, CENX, CLGX, CLR, CPRT, DPM, DWA, DY, DYN, EIX, EPR, EXEL, FLTX, FMI, FSLR, GB, GNMK, HEI, HEP, HLS, HPQ, HURN, HWAY, INFI, JAZZ, KONA, KRA, LC, MATX, MMSI, NDSN, NFX, NKTR, NLY, NSTG, NUVA, NYMT, ORA, PZZA, QEP, RJET, RLYP, RRC, RUBI, SAM, SGY, SLCA, SM, TNDM, TRNX, TXTR, VRSK, VVUS, WBMD, XCO, Y, ZAGG
Nov. 5, 2014, 6:27 PM
- Ormat Technologies (NYSE:ORA): Q3 EPS of $0.36 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $140.2M (+7.2% Y/Y) beats by $3.4M.
Oct. 13, 2014, 12:46 PM
Aug. 5, 2014, 7:03 PM
- Ormat Technologies (NYSE:ORA): Q2 EPS of $0.20 misses by $0.13.
- Revenue of $127.6M (-16.4% Y/Y) beats by $2.34M.
Aug. 4, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AMTG, APEI, ARC, ATSG, ATVI, AVNR, AWR, AXLL, BIO, BKH, BMR, CHUY, CLR, CRTO, CSU, DAVE, DIS, DPM, DRYS, ENPH, EOG, FANG, FEYE, FRGI, FSLR, FTR, FUEL, GMED, GRPN, HCI, HGR, HT, ITRI, JAZZ, JCOM, KAR, LBTYA, MCHX, MITT, MODN, MPO, MRCY, NSTG, NYMT, OAS, OKE, OKS, ORA, ORIG, PBPB, PEGA, PNNT, PRAA, PZZA, QUAD, REXX, RLD, RST, RSYS, SGMS, SGY, SKT, SMCI, TDW, TMHC, TPC, TRMB, TTWO, UNTD, WBMD, WES, WGP, WMGI, WTR, XEC, Z, ZAGG, ZGNX
ORMAT Technologies, Inc. designs, builds, acquires, owns and operates geothermal and recovered energy-based power plants. The company also develops, manufactures and markets innovative power systems. ORMAT Technologies operates with two segments: Electricity and Product. The Electricity segment... More
Industry: Electric Utilities
Country: United States
Other News & PR