What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:52 PM
- Ormat Technologies (NYSE:ORA): Q3 EPS of $0.46 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $162.9M (+16.2% Y/Y) beats by $9.19M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, AFG, AIV, AMSG, ASH, ATVI, AWR, BIO, BKH, CBPO, CBS, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CIM, CKP, CSU, CSV, CVC, DAC, DENN, DHT, DK, DKL, DVA, DVN, ECYT, ENPH, ENSG, EPIQ, ETSY, EVRI, FANG, FARO, FIVN, FLTX, FMI, FOGO, GHDX, GMED, GRPN, HCI, HL, HLF, HRZN, IAG, IPHS, IRWD, ITRI, IVR, JCOM, KEG, LLNW, MPO, MTZ, MXL, MYGN, NFX, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OESX, OFIX, OKE, OKS, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, QUAD, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RP, RPAI, RXN, SLW, SSNI, SUPN, TDW, TMH, TSLA, TSRA, TX, UNTD, USNA, VNDA, WBMD, WR, WTR, X, XEC, XOXO, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZNGA
Aug. 3, 2015, 5:03 PM
- Ormat Technologies (NYSE:ORA): Q2 EPS of $0.28 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.35
- Revenue of $140.5M (+10.1% Y/Y) beats by $0.92M.
Aug. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ADUS, AEIS, AIG, ALDW, ALJ, ALL, ANH, APU, BKD, BMRN, BNFT, CAR, CGNX, CHGG, CKP, CTRP, CYH, DAC, DENN, DK, DKL, ELGX, ELNK, ENH, EPIQ, EXP, FIVN, GGP, HIL, IDTI, ININ, INN, KAR, KBR, KONA, LLNW, LMNX, MCEP, MCHP, MDU, MDWD, MIC, MRC, NLS, NVGS, OHI, ONDK, ORA, OTTR, PLOW, PPS, QEP, QLYS, QNST, RBC, RSPP, RTEC, SGMS, SNHY, THC, TNET, TSRA, TXRH, UGI, VECO, VNO, VNR, WSTC, XL
May 6, 2015, 5:55 PM
- Ormat Technologies (NYSE:ORA): Q1 EPS of $0.21 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.38.
- Revenue of $120.23M (-15.6% Y/Y) misses by $15.47M.
Feb. 24, 2015, 10:36 PM
- Ormat Technologies (NYSE:ORA): Q4 EPS of $0.31 misses by $0.07.
- Revenue of $149.24M (+14.0% Y/Y) beats by $3.72M.
Feb. 23, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, AMRS, ARC, AWAY, AWK, BBRG, BGFV, BNFT, BOOM, CBI, CENX, CLGX, CLR, CPRT, DPM, DWA, DY, DYN, EIX, EPR, EXEL, FLTX, FMI, FSLR, GB, GNMK, HEI, HEP, HLS, HPQ, HURN, HWAY, INFI, JAZZ, KONA, KRA, LC, MATX, MMSI, NDSN, NFX, NKTR, NLY, NSTG, NUVA, NYMT, ORA, PZZA, QEP, RJET, RLYP, RRC, RUBI, SAM, SGY, SLCA, SM, TNDM, TRNX, TXTR, VRSK, VVUS, WBMD, XCO, Y, ZAGG
Nov. 5, 2014, 6:27 PM
- Ormat Technologies (NYSE:ORA): Q3 EPS of $0.36 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $140.2M (+7.2% Y/Y) beats by $3.4M.
Oct. 13, 2014, 12:46 PM
Aug. 5, 2014, 7:03 PM
- Ormat Technologies (NYSE:ORA): Q2 EPS of $0.20 misses by $0.13.
- Revenue of $127.6M (-16.4% Y/Y) beats by $2.34M.
Aug. 4, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AMTG, APEI, ARC, ATSG, ATVI, AVNR, AWR, AXLL, BIO, BKH, BMR, CHUY, CLR, CRTO, CSU, DAVE, DIS, DPM, DRYS, ENPH, EOG, FANG, FEYE, FRGI, FSLR, FTR, FUEL, GMED, GRPN, HCI, HGR, HT, ITRI, JAZZ, JCOM, KAR, LBTYA, MCHX, MITT, MODN, MPO, MRCY, NSTG, NYMT, OAS, OKE, OKS, ORA, ORIG, PBPB, PEGA, PNNT, PRAA, PZZA, QUAD, REXX, RLD, RST, RSYS, SGMS, SGY, SKT, SMCI, TDW, TMHC, TPC, TRMB, TTWO, UNTD, WBMD, WES, WGP, WMGI, WTR, XEC, Z, ZAGG, ZGNX
May 8, 2014, 4:53 PM
- Ormat Technologies (ORA): Q1 EPS of $0.47 beats by $0.26.
- Revenue of $142.4M (+19.8% Y/Y) beats by $8.72M.
Apr. 30, 2014, 9:47 AM
- Ormat Technologies (ORA) is considering selling a large stake of its geothermal power stations business in a deal that could fetch $150M-$250M, Globes reports.
- Sources say various parties, including financial institutions, are interested in a deal, attracted by the stable, long-term cash flows generated by the power stations.
Feb. 26, 2014, 3:46 AM
- Ormat Technologies, Inc. (ORA): Q4 EPS of $0.18 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $130.9M (+15.5% Y/Y) beats by $5.95M.
Feb. 25, 2014, 12:10 AM
Feb. 24, 2014, 5:35 PM
Ormat Technologies Inc is engaged in the geothermal and recovered energy power business. It designs, develops, builds, owns, and operates clean, environmentally friendly geothermal and recovered energy-based power plants.
Other News & PR