O'Reilly Automotive, Inc.NASDAQ
Mon, Nov. 21, 2:51 PM
- AutoZone (AZO +2.9%) is rallying after Credit Suisse calls it the "top way to play" the improved outlook for the auto parts sector.
- CS thinks weather will reaccelerate growth over the next few months on top of some other macro headwinds for the sector.
- Advance Auto Parts (AAP +2.9%), O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY +1.7%) and Genuine Parts (GPC +1.8%) are also higher on the day.
- Source: Bloomberg
Wed, Nov. 16, 4:54 PM
Wed, Oct. 26, 4:41 PM
Tue, Oct. 25, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, AEM, AHL, ALDW, ALGT, AMSF, ANIK, AR, ARI, ARRS, AXS, AXTI, BGG, BWLD, CAA, CACI, CAKE, CDE, CHE, CMO, CMPR, CRY, CSGP, CSII, CW, DDR, DLB, DRE, ECHO, EFX, EGHT, EPE, EQY, ESND, ESV, EXR, FBHS, FFIV, FISV, FORR, GG, GRPN, GTY, HUBG, IBKC, INFN, JBT, KEX, KMT, KNX, KRA, KRC, KWR, LLNW, LMAT, MB, MC, MEOH, MKSI, MMLP, MMSI, MN, MUR, NEM, NEU, NOW, NTGR, NTRI, NXPI, O, OCN, ORLY, PLNT, PLXS, PPC, PRXL, PSA, PTC, QDEL, QEP, QTM, RCII, RGA, RHI, RJF, SCI, SFLY, SGMO, SHLM, SIGI, SU, TER, TILE, TIS, TRN, TSLA, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UCTT, UHS, UNM, VAR, VMW, WCN, WDC, WIRE, WLL, XL
Wed, Jul. 27, 4:37 PM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABX, ACGL, AEM, AF, AGNC, AHL, ALEX, ALSN, AMCC, AMGN, ANIK, ARRS, ASGN, AXTI, BKCC, CA, CAKE, CBI, CBT, CDE, CMO, CMPR, CMRE, CNMD, COHR, CRUS, CSGP, CVTI, CW, CYS, DLB, DRE, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FB, FBHS, FOE, FORR, GG, GPRO, GRPN, HOLX, HT, IAC, IBKC, INFN, INT, ISBC, KEX, KGC, KIM, KNL, KNX, KONA, KRA, KS, LLNW, LM, LOGI, LPSN, LRCX, MAA, MANT, MAR, MCK, MEOH, MKSI, MMLP, MMSI, MN, MOH, MUR, NATI, NE, NEU, NGD, NOW, NTGR, NTRI, NVDQ, NXPI, O, OCN, OI, ORLY, OTEX, PEIX, PPC, PSA, PXD, QDEL, QEP, QTM, RCII, ROIC, RRTS, SCI, SFLY, SIGI, SPRT, SPSC, SSNC, SU, TER, TILE, TIS, TMK, TMST, TTEK, TTMI, TYL, UNM, VAR, VNDA, VNR, VRTX, WFM, WFT, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Tue, Jun. 7, 3:56 PM
- The Manheim Used Vehicle Value Index rose 0.6% Y/Y and 1.4% M/M in May to help give a boost today to auto retailer stocks.
- The index rose for the first time on a year-over-year comparison since last December (per Bloomberg).
- Sandler O'Neill analyst Crispin Love calls the used car price reading "surprisingly strong" and says the firm will look for confirmation in other data.
- Related stocks: AutoNation (AN +2.5%), CarMax (KMX +2%), Group 1 Automotive (GPI +1%), Penske Automotive (PAG +1.6%), AutoZone (AZO +0.6%), O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY +0.6%), Monro Muffler Brake (MNRO +0.8%).
Fri, May 27, 5:08 PM
- Like clockwork, O'Reilly Automotive (NASDAQ:ORLY) has once more hiked its buyback authorization. The latest $750M buyback hike is effective for three years and good for repurchasing nearly 3% of shares at current levels. It increases the auto parts supplier's total authorization to $7B.
- O'Reilly spent $313M in Q1 to buy back 1.2M shares at an average price of $254.02, and had spent another $71M on buybacks in Q2 as of the time of its April 27 Q1 report. The company had $716M in cash at the end of Q1, and $1.89B in long-term debt. It expects to produce $750M-$800M worth of free cash flow this year.
- ORLY +0.5% after hours to $267.10.
Wed, Apr. 27, 4:36 PM
- O'Reilly Automotive (NASDAQ:ORLY): Q1 EPS of $2.59 beats by $0.10.
- Revenue of $2.1B (+10.5% Y/Y) beats by $40M.
- Shares -3.68%.
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, AEL, AF, ALGT, AMKR, AMP, ANIK, AR, ASGN, AVB, AVG, BCR, BGC, BKCC, BLKB, CACI, CAKE, CAVM, CBL, CDE, CGI, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNMD, CNO, CRY, CSGP, CVTI, DGI, DLB, DMRC, DRE, DTLK, DWRE, DXCM, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXTR, FB, FIX, FNF, FORM, FORR, FR, FSLR, GG, HOLX, HTCH, HY, IBKC, INFN, IPHS, KEX, KIM, KRA, KRC, KS, LLNW, LOCK, LOGI, LQ, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MN, MSTR, MTGE, NE, NEU, NGD, NTGR, NVDQ, OIS, ORLY, OTEX, PEB, PPC, PRXL, PYPL, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, RCII, RGLD, RNG, ROIC, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SIMO, SNDK, SPRT, SSS, STR, TAL, TER, TILE, TS, TTEK, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UHS, UNM, VAR, VRTX, WCN, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Fri, Apr. 22, 1:01 PM
- Wedbush recommends that investors snap up O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY +0.1%) ahead of the retailer's Q1 earnings release.
- The investment firm says its internal channel checks indicate O'Reilly recorded comparable-store sales growth of 5.5% during the quarter.
- O'Reilly reports on April 27. Analysts expect revenue of $2.056B and EPS of $2.48 to be spilled.
- Now read O'Reilly Auto: Texas Isn't The Problem
Tue, Apr. 19, 8:11 AM
- UBS analyst Michael Lasser raises his price target on O'Reilly Automotive (NASDAQ:ORLY) to $305 from $285 on a positive view of where the auto retailer is positioned heading into its Q1 earnings release due out on April 27.
- O'Reilly closed at $272.87 yesterday vs. a 52-week trading range of $212.15 to $277.96.
- Now read O'Reilly Auto: Texas Isn't The Problem
Thu, Apr. 14, 9:18 AM
- Cleveland Research upgrades O'Reilly Automotive (NASDAQ:ORLY) to a Buy rating from Neutral.
- The rating action could get most attention than most due to Cleveland Research's reputation for street-level data-driven analysis.
- ORLY +2.22% premarket to $275.36.
- Now read O'Reilly Automotive: Unbeatable Quality
Thu, Mar. 31, 12:26 PM
- Barclays is extremely active in the retail sector today. Earlier the investment firm issued negative notes on Target and Willams-Sonoma which helped send both stocks lower, but the new round of ratings actions are mostly less bearish.
- Home Depot (HD +0.5%), Best Buy (BBY +4.1%), AutoZone (AZO -0.6%), and O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY -0.6%) are both initiated with Overweight ratings.
- Party City (PRTY -0.9%), Restoration Hardware (RH +4.8%), and The Container Store (TCS -3.6%) are all started at Equalweight.
- Advance Auto Parts (AAP -0.9%) is assigned an Underweight rating and $130 price target.
- While Barclays picks and chooses between retailers on differentiation with valuation, F/X exposure, and demand trends - on a broader scale the question of when the U.S. consumer will step it up remains unanswered.
- Now read U.S. Consumer Spending And Income Growth Slow In February
Mon, Mar. 14, 11:40 AM
- Credit Suisse can't shake off a deja vu feeling with the rally in some beat-up retail names.
- The investment firm notes that last year Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS +0.1%), GameStop (GME +2.5%), and Michaels (MIK -0.2%) staged a similar early rally before ending the year with below-par returns.
- Retailer with strong financials look more attractive to CS than comeback stores. Home Depot (HD +0.3%), Lowe's (LOW +0.3%), O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY -0.3%), and AutoZone (AZO -0.1%) are cited as examples.
Wed, Feb. 10, 4:35 PM
- O'Reilly Automotive (NASDAQ:ORLY): Q4 EPS of $2.19 beats by $0.11.
- Revenue of $1.95B (+10.8% Y/Y) beats by $40M.
- Shares +3.51%.