What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Mon, Jan. 25, 12:41 PM
Dec. 28, 2015, 4:50 PM
- Oramed Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ORMP) enters into a Securities Purchase Agreement with Hefei Tianhui Incubation of Technologies Co., Ltd. (HTIT) under which the company will sell 1,155,367 shares of common stock to HTIT for ~$10.39 per share.
- Separately, the company and HTIT inked an Amended and Restated Technology License Agreement to replace the original November 30 contract, although the material terms remain unchanged. Oramed will receive its upfront payment of $3M next month.
- Previously: Oramed inks $50M marketing deal for oral insulin capsule in China; shares up 19% premarket (Nov. 30)
Nov. 30, 2015, 12:49 PM
Nov. 30, 2015, 9:27 AM
- Thinly traded nano cap Oramed (NASDAQ:ORMP) is up 19% premarket on increased volume in response to its announcement that it has signed a licensing agreement with Hefei Tianhui Incubator of Technologies Co. (HTIT) valued as much as $50M for exclusive marketing rights to its oral insulin capsule, ORMD-0801, for the territory of China, Hong Kong and Macau.
- Under the terms of the agreement, Oramed will receive an upfront payment of $3M, $8M in near-term payments and milestones and a 10% royalty on net sales. In addition, Oramed will issue HTIT 1,155,469 restricted shares of common stock at ~$10.39 per share ($12M total).
- Previously: Oramed Pharma up 9% premarket on pending $50M deal (July 7)
Nov. 30, 2015, 9:26 AM
Sep. 24, 2015, 12:40 PM
Sep. 24, 2015, 12:37 PM
- Thinly traded nano cap Oramed Pharmaceuticals (ORMP +23.9%) heads north on a 6x surge in volume, albeit on turnover of only ~300K shares, in response to its announcement that the USPTO has allowed its patent titled, "Methods and Compositions for Oral Administrations of Proteins."
- The patent supports its investigational oral insulin capsule, ORMD-0801, currently in Phase 2 development.
- CEO Nadav Kidron says, "This is an important milestone which paves our entrance into the U.S. diabetes market which is the largest single diabetes market worldwide."
- The patent was previously approved in China, New Zealand and South Africa.
Jul. 7, 2015, 9:14 AM
Jul. 7, 2015, 9:04 AM
- Thinly traded nano cap Oramed Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ORMP) is up 9% premarket on increased volume in response to its announcement that it has signed a non-binding Letter of Intent for an investment and license agreement in China with Sinopharm Capital Management and Hefei Life Science & Technology Park Investments and Development Co. valued at $50M plus royalties. Oramed will receive $500K in exchange for exclusively negotiating with Sinopharm/Hefei for 60 days to finalize the deal.
- The transaction will allow Sinopharm/Hefei to acquire a 10% stake in Oramed via the purchase of 1,155,367 shares of common stock for ~$12M and obtain the rights to Oramed's oral insulin in China for $38M, $18M of which will be paid when the license agreement is signed and $20M after the current Phase 2b trial ends in the U.S. Oramed will also receive royalties of 10% on commercial sales.
Jul. 2, 2015, 11:31 AM
- Thinly traded nano cap Oramed Pharmaceuticals (ORMP +20.8%) jumps on triple normal volume in apparent response to the news that Chinese investment holding firm Guangxi Wuzhou Zhongheng Group will invest $52M in the company for a 10% stake.
- In December 2014, Wuzhou subsidiary Guangxi Wuzhou Pharmaceutical acquired ~696K shares of ORMP for $7.18 per share.
Jun. 30, 2015, 9:35 AM
- Oramed (NASDAQ:ORMP) announces that the first patient has been screened in its Phase 2b study of ORMD-0801, its oral insulin capsule, in type 2 diabetics. The randomized, 180-subject, double-blind trial will generate safety and efficacy data that will be the basis for advancing to Phase 3 development.
Apr. 13, 2015, 12:44 PM
Apr. 13, 2015, 10:36 AM
- Thinly-traded nano cap Oramed Pharmaceuticals (ORMP +20.4%) rises on higher-than-normal volume in apparent response to MLV & Co's initiation of coverage with a Buy rating and $30 price target.
- Separately, Zacks published a note earlier today stating that two analysts following the stock rate it a Strong Buy with an average price target of $28.50 (almost a 3x upside).
- Oramed Protein Oral Delivery (POD) technology is designed to protect orally-delivered proteins from enzymatic activity within the GI tract in order to enhance their absorption across the intestinal wall. Its lead product candidate is an oral insulin.
Apr. 13, 2015, 9:15 AM
Mar. 25, 2015, 12:45 PM
Mar. 24, 2015, 12:45 PM
Other News & PR