The Investment Doctor • Wed, Nov. 19
Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on OROCF
There are 3 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- Orocobre threefolds the resource estimate at Tincalayu and tenfolds the tonnage at a lower cut-off grade.
- This is a very nice surprise and could lead to an expansion of the mine, increasing the value of the borax operations.
- I'm waiting to see some hard numbers, but it looks like I underestimated the value of Borax Argentina, and this could obviously have a positive impact on the investment thesis.
Update: All Is Good At Orocobre's Olaroz Project And The Production Will Start This MonthThe Investment Doctor • Mon, Nov. 3
- No surprises in Orocobre’s quarterly report and the company has now confirmed it will ship its first batch of lithium before the end of the year.
- The borax activities were cash flow positive in the third quarter, and my attributed value might be understating the real value.
- The investment thesis doesn’t change, Orocobre is worth 25-30% more than today’s market cap.
Update: Orocobre Unveils Large Exploration Target Beneath The Current Resources At OlarozThe Investment Doctor • Thu, Oct. 23
- Orocobre intersects a thick sand zone, which seems to be mineralized.
- This is a very nice surprise, and could extend the mine life by almost 400 years in the optimistic scenario.
- Orocobre is still a buy, the Olaroz project will be one of the main lithium suppliers in the world.
Orocobre Provides Exposure To Lithium M&A Activity
- Orocobre moves closer to production in Argentina.
- Additional M&A in the lithium oligopoly which presents speculation opportunity.
- Lithium battery and electric vehicle manufacturers want access to lithium supply.
- Orocobre's update says the project is still on time and on budget.
- This was expected, but it's good to see official confirmation.
- The investment thesis doesn't change; Orocobre's fair value is close to $3/share.
Orocobre's Recent Retreat Might Be The Final Opportunity To Get In
- Orocobre's Olaroz project should be in production within weeks.
- The recent contraction on the commodity markets has sent Orocobre's shares tumbling.
- I see an easy 45% upside potential to the company's fair value.
- Orocobre announces an update on its Olaroz lithium project, stating it expects to have the plant fully operational in November.
- This was expected in my first article and fortunately no serious delays have occurred.
- The investment thesis doesn’t change, and Orocobre has almost hit my price target before retreating a bit.
Orocobre Production On Schedule For August: Shares Up Over 30% In 2014
- Orocobre is building the first large scale “green fields” lithium brine project in approximately 20 years.
- 93% of the physical construction is completed and on schedule for plant commissioning/start-up in August 2014.
- Overview of Toyota’s involvement in the project, hybrid sales projections and battery manufacturing investment.
Orocobre Production Scheduled For August; First 'Green Fields' Lithium Producer In 20 Years
- Project construction is approximately 85% physically complete with a total of approximately $194 million spent or committed through executed contracts on the construction project to date.
- Construction is projected to be completed on budget with first production at the end of August 2014.
- Orocobre is building the first large scale “green fields” lithium brine project in approximately 20 years at a capital cost of US$229.1m and will have a design capacity of.
- Orocobre is another credible junior lithium mining company.
- Indeed, Orocobre promises to have much lower costs than RB Energy, given its production process. And this claim is believable.
- Unfortunately, valuation work done in this article shows that Orocobre is not incredibly cheap, either, even if its claims are credible.
- Furthermore, with several companies promising to add large supply to the lithium market in 2015, there's a chance that supply will actually outstrip demand in 2015.
- Toyota has projected capturing 20% of the global hybrid vehicle market, while its various companies are increasing their involvement in the lithium space.
- A review of the Orocobre Limited and the Salar de Olaroz property located in Argentina.
- Toyota's involvement in the project, and what this means for Toyota's lithium supply and Orocobre.
There are no Transcripts on OROCF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
OROCF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR