Mon, Jan. 25, 5:04 PM
- Thinly traded telecom Otelco (OTEL +6.8%) has executed new credit facilities that come to a total of $105M in order to refinance its bank facility maturing this spring.
- Cerberus Business Finance is providing a new five-year term loan for $85M as well as a $5M revolving credit facility. The term loan will come at interest of either 5.5% or at Libor plus an applicable margin equal to 7.75% (with a Libor floor of 1%).
- Also, NewSpring Mezzanine Capital will provide a five-and-a-half year subordinated term loan for $15M, at cash interest of 12% and in-kind interest at 2%.
- The company has reduced current borrowings by $62M in a little less than three years to stand at about $100M, says CEO Rob Souza. Its market cap is about $18M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:12 PM
- Otelco (NASDAQ:OTEL): Q3 EPS of $0.56
- Revenue of $17.85M (-3.1% Y/Y)
Aug. 4, 2015, 5:10 PM
- Otelco (NASDAQ:OTEL): Q2 EPS of $0.50
- Revenue of $17.9M (-3.2% Y/Y)
May 5, 2015, 5:03 PM
- Otelco (NASDAQ:OTEL): Q1 EPS of $0.45
- Revenue of $18.78M (+6.5% Y/Y)
Mar. 2, 2015, 5:02 PM
- Otelco (NASDAQ:OTEL): Q4 EPS of $0.29
- Revenue of $18.2M (-5.8% Y/Y)
Feb. 2, 2015, 2:50 PM
- Wireline telecom provider Otelco (NASDAQ:OTEL) will report Q4 results after market close on Monday, March 2.
- A conference call will follow the next day, March 3, at 11:30 a.m. ET.
Nov. 12, 2014, 5:06 PM
- Otelco (NASDAQ:OTEL): Q3 EPS of $0.44
- Revenue of $18.4M (-3.1% Y/Y).
Aug. 6, 2014, 5:52 PM
- Otelco (NASDAQ:OTEL): Q2 EPS of $0.42
- Revenue of $18.48M (-6.0% Y/Y)
May 6, 2014, 7:30 PM
- Otelco (OTEL): Q1 EPS of $0.45.
- Revenue of $18.8M (-10.5% Y/Y).
Feb. 25, 2014, 5:58 PM
- Otelco (OTEL): Q4 EPS of -$0.07.
- Revenue of $19.3M (-19% Y/Y).
Nov. 11, 2013, 6:24 PM
- Otelco (OTEL): FQ3 EPS of $0.47 vs.$0.12 last year
- Revenue of $19.0M. (PR)
Aug. 8, 2013, 1:53 PM
- Otelco (OTEL +10.5%) reports Q2 revenues of $19.67M (-20.4% Y/Y). The report is Otelco's first since emerging from a pre-packaged bankruptcy in May.
- One reason investors are pleased is strong turnaround execution. The company generated NOPBT of $2.91M (excluding reorganization gains of $111.68M), compared to $1.1M in Q2 2012 after adjusting for impairment charges.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $8.45M ($10.81M prior).
May 24, 2013, 4:04 PM
Otelco (OTT +25%) finished higher today after the company said it has emerged from its "prepackaged" Chapter 11 bankruptcy and completed its balance sheet restructuring process, including an extension of its senior credit facility. The restructuring reduces its total debt burden by more than 50% and extends its senior credit facility through April 2016.| May 24, 2013, 4:04 PM
May 24, 2013, 12:45 PM
Mar. 25, 2013, 9:10 AM
Mar. 25, 2013, 4:14 AM
Otelco (OTT) has made a "prepackaged" filing for Chapter 11 three months after a vital revenue-generating wholesale voice contract with Time Warner expired. The telecom services provider's income has also been hit by an FCC order in late 2011 over access rates. Otelco's creditors have agreed to a plan that will cut Otelco's debt in half to $135M, with subordinated debt holders receiving 92.5% of its Class A shares.| Mar. 25, 2013, 4:14 AM