Otelco: Expect This Stock To Rebound On A New Debt Deal
Otelco Inc. Is Not As Hairy As It Looks
Nicholas Bodnar • 14 Comments
Nicholas Bodnar • 14 Comments
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:05 PM
Wed, May 4, 5:06 PM
- Otelco (NASDAQ:OTEL): Q1 EPS of $0.52
- Revenue of $17.49M (-0.9% Y/Y)
Mon, Mar. 7, 5:51 PM
- Wireline provider Otelco (OTEL -7.4%) posted Q4 results where revenues dropped Y/Y but net income available to stockholders rose nearly 50%.
- Operating expenses fell 11.9%, and cost of services dropped 6.8% while SG&A expenses were down 25.5%.
- Retail business access line equivalents were flat; "Our Hosted PBX product and the Classifax offering continue to grow as the market continues its migration to IP-based products," said CEO Rob Souza.
- Revenue by segment: Local services, $6.2M (down 4.7%); Network access, $5.5M (down 6.1%); Internet, $3.8M (up 5.4%); Transport services, $1.3M (up 1.3%); Video and security, $669K (down 1.9%); Managed services, $230K (up 3.1%).
- Conference call to come tomorrow at 11:30 a.m. ET.
Mon, Mar. 7, 5:11 PM
- Otelco (NASDAQ:OTEL): Q4 EPS of $0.54
- Revenue of $17.7M (-2.6% Y/Y)
Wed, Feb. 17, 6:00 PM
- Regional telecom Otelco (NASDAQ:OTEL) has funded new credit facilities in a total of $105M.
- The company executed $100M in new term loans and repaid its outstanding bank-syndicated credit facility. It also has a $5M revolver that was undrawn when the new term loans were funded.
- With the syndicated credit facility repaid, 232,780 outstanding shares of class B stock held by the lender were automatically exchanged for an equal number of Class A shares.
- It says it can answer investor questions on its regular quarterly results call, set for 11:30 a.m. ET on March 8.
Mon, Jan. 25, 5:04 PM
- Thinly traded telecom Otelco (OTEL +6.8%) has executed new credit facilities that come to a total of $105M in order to refinance its bank facility maturing this spring.
- Cerberus Business Finance is providing a new five-year term loan for $85M as well as a $5M revolving credit facility. The term loan will come at interest of either 5.5% or at Libor plus an applicable margin equal to 7.75% (with a Libor floor of 1%).
- Also, NewSpring Mezzanine Capital will provide a five-and-a-half year subordinated term loan for $15M, at cash interest of 12% and in-kind interest at 2%.
- The company has reduced current borrowings by $62M in a little less than three years to stand at about $100M, says CEO Rob Souza. Its market cap is about $18M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:12 PM
- Otelco (NASDAQ:OTEL): Q3 EPS of $0.56
- Revenue of $17.85M (-3.1% Y/Y)
Aug. 4, 2015, 5:10 PM
- Otelco (NASDAQ:OTEL): Q2 EPS of $0.50
- Revenue of $17.9M (-3.2% Y/Y)
May 5, 2015, 5:03 PM
- Otelco (NASDAQ:OTEL): Q1 EPS of $0.45
- Revenue of $18.78M (+6.5% Y/Y)
Mar. 2, 2015, 5:02 PM
- Otelco (NASDAQ:OTEL): Q4 EPS of $0.29
- Revenue of $18.2M (-5.8% Y/Y)
Feb. 2, 2015, 2:50 PM
- Wireline telecom provider Otelco (NASDAQ:OTEL) will report Q4 results after market close on Monday, March 2.
- A conference call will follow the next day, March 3, at 11:30 a.m. ET.
Nov. 12, 2014, 5:06 PM
- Otelco (NASDAQ:OTEL): Q3 EPS of $0.44
- Revenue of $18.4M (-3.1% Y/Y).
Aug. 6, 2014, 5:52 PM
- Otelco (NASDAQ:OTEL): Q2 EPS of $0.42
- Revenue of $18.48M (-6.0% Y/Y)
May 6, 2014, 7:30 PM
- Otelco (OTEL): Q1 EPS of $0.45.
- Revenue of $18.8M (-10.5% Y/Y).
Feb. 25, 2014, 5:58 PM
- Otelco (OTEL): Q4 EPS of -$0.07.
- Revenue of $19.3M (-19% Y/Y).
Nov. 11, 2013, 6:24 PM
- Otelco (OTEL): FQ3 EPS of $0.47 vs.$0.12 last year
- Revenue of $19.0M. (PR)