Open Text CorporationNASDAQ
Wed, Nov. 30, 12:10 PM
Thu, Nov. 3, 4:12 PM
Wed, Nov. 2, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABTL, ACET, AGO, AHT, AIRM, AL, AMBC, AMBR, AMED, AMH, ANET, ATSG, ATVI, BBG, BLDR, BNFT, BOJA, BRS, CARA, CARB, CBS, CDR, CECO, CERS, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, COGT, CPSI, CRC, CSC, CSOD, CTRL, CWST, DCO, DCT, ECOM, ECR, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELY, EOG, EPR, EVC, EXEL, FCE.A, FEYE, FFG, FLDM, FLR, FNGN, FOSL, FPRX, GCAP, GERN, GLUU, GNMK, GNW, GPRO, GSAT, GSBD, GST, GUID, GXP, HCI, HDP, HIL, HTGC, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, INGN, INVN, IVR, JJSF, KAR, KHC, KMPR, KW, LADR, LCI, LGF, LGND, LNT, LOCO, LVS, LXU, MAIN, MDRX, MED, MEDP, MELI, MHK, MITT, MMI, MNST, MRC, MSI, MTD, MTX, MTZ, NAVG, NDLS, NE, NFG, NKTR, NNI, NPTN, NUS, OEC, OLED, OREX, OTEX, OVAS, PBA, PCTY, PDLI, PEN, PETX, PFMT, PODD, QLYS, QRVO, RATE, RMAX, RP, RPXC, RTRX, RVNC, SBUX, SEM, SJI, SLCA, SPPI, SPXC, SSNI, STAA, STAG, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, SYMC, TAHO, THG, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TS, TSRO, TWLO, TWOU, TXMD, UBNT, UEIC, UEPS, VRNS, VTL, WEB, WGL, WIFI, WTW, XLRN
Tue, Sep. 13, 11:08 AM
- Raises rating to Outperform and sets $73 price target (current price $64.77).
- Analyst Thanos Moschopoulos: "While organic growth might remain a challenge for the combined business, in our view the cost synergy story alone should be sufficient to drive further upside to the share price over the next 12-18 months."
- Projects 17%-19% accretion to OpenText's (OTEX -0.6%) FY 2018 adjusted EPS.
- OpenText bought out EMC's Enterprise Content Division in a $1.62B deal announced yesterday.
Mon, Sep. 12, 9:59 AM
- OpenText's (OTEX +7.6%) offer for the ECD (NYSE:DVMT) business represents 2.7x ECD FY 2015 revenue ($599M).
- Looks to onboard the acquisition to OpenText's operating model within the next 12 months.
- Transaction expected to close within 90 to 120 days, subject to regulatory approval and formal closing procedures.
- Mark J. Barrenechea, OpenText CEO and CTO: "We are at the beginning of the Digital revolution where extreme connectivity, automation, and computing are converging. This acquisition further strengthens OpenText as a leader in Enterprise Information Management, enabling customers to capture their Digital future and transform into information-based businesses. We are very excited about the opportunities which ECD and Documentum bring, and I look forward to welcoming our new customers, employees, and partners to OpenText."
- Conference call
- Press release
Wed, Aug. 24, 8:14 AM
Wed, Jul. 27, 4:06 PM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABX, ACGL, AEM, AF, AGNC, AHL, ALEX, ALSN, AMCC, AMGN, ANIK, ARRS, ASGN, AXTI, BKCC, CA, CAKE, CBI, CBT, CDE, CMO, CMPR, CMRE, CNMD, COHR, CRUS, CSGP, CVTI, CW, CYS, DLB, DRE, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FB, FBHS, FOE, FORR, GG, GPRO, GRPN, HOLX, HT, IAC, IBKC, INFN, INT, ISBC, KEX, KGC, KIM, KNL, KNX, KONA, KRA, KS, LLNW, LM, LOGI, LPSN, LRCX, MAA, MANT, MAR, MCK, MEOH, MKSI, MMLP, MMSI, MN, MOH, MUR, NATI, NE, NEU, NGD, NOW, NTGR, NTRI, NVDQ, NXPI, O, OCN, OI, ORLY, OTEX, PEIX, PPC, PSA, PXD, QDEL, QEP, QTM, RCII, ROIC, RRTS, SCI, SFLY, SIGI, SPRT, SPSC, SSNC, SU, TER, TILE, TIS, TMK, TMST, TTEK, TTMI, TYL, UNM, VAR, VNDA, VNR, VRTX, WFM, WFT, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Mon, Jun. 20, 10:38 AM
- Open Text (OTEX +2.4%) agrees to acquire customer communications software management assets from HP (HPQ +0.9%) for ~$315M.
- OTEX says the deal includes HP Extream, HP Output Management, HP TeleForm and HP LiquidOffice, which are collectively used to manage customer communications, process automation and document delivery.
- OTEX expects the acquired businesses to generate $110M-$125M of annualized revenue but be immediately accretive to earnings and on the OTEX operating model by the end of Q1 FY2017.
Thu, Jun. 2, 2:55 PM
- OpenText (OTEX +0.5%) is continuing its recent M&A spree by acquiring Recommind, a provider of cloud/SaaS eDiscovery software and information analytics services, for $163M.
- Recommind's offerings complement OpenText's content management software, and will also increase the company's cloud and analytics exposure. OpenText forecasts Recommind will produce $70M-$80M/year in revenue, and be immediately accretive to EPS. The deal is expected to close in FQ1 (calendar Q3).
- The deal follows a $500M debt offering. It also comes on the heels of OpenText's $170M purchase of web content management and contact center optimization software from HP, and its $100M purchase of ANXeBusiness, a provider of cloud information exchange services for the automotive and healthcare industries.
Wed, May 25, 1:34 PM
- OpenText (OTEX +2.6%) is selling $500M worth of senior notes due 2026. Net proceeds will be used for "general corporate purposes," potentially including acquisitions.
- The M&A-loving content management software firm had $890M in cash/short-term investments and $1.58B in debt at the end of March. Since then, it has closed two acquisitions at a cost of $270M. A $330M deal to buy business intelligence software firm Actuate was closed in early 2015.
Mon, May 2, 9:45 AM
- OpenText (OTEX +0.7%) has closed on a pair of deals: It's wrapped up an acquisition of ANXeBusiness, cloud provider to automotive and healthcare, for about $100M.
- It's also closed on its purchase of some HP customer experience software assets. It had agreed to take on those solutions for about $170M total with those businesses generating $85M-$95M in annualized revenue, immediately accretive.
- The ANX acquisition is expected to generate about $30M in annualized revenues, also immediately accretive. That firm will be integrated into the OpenText Business Network.
- Now read Open Text: When A Miss Is Viewed By Investors As A Beat - And Why »
Wed, Apr. 27, 4:12 PM
- Open Text (NASDAQ:OTEX): FQ3 EPS of $0.80 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $440.5M (-1.6% Y/Y) misses by $9.87M.
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, AEL, AF, ALGT, AMKR, AMP, ANIK, AR, ASGN, AVB, AVG, BCR, BGC, BKCC, BLKB, CACI, CAKE, CAVM, CBL, CDE, CGI, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNMD, CNO, CRY, CSGP, CVTI, DGI, DLB, DMRC, DRE, DTLK, DWRE, DXCM, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXTR, FB, FIX, FNF, FORM, FORR, FR, FSLR, GG, HOLX, HTCH, HY, IBKC, INFN, IPHS, KEX, KIM, KRA, KRC, KS, LLNW, LOCK, LOGI, LQ, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MN, MSTR, MTGE, NE, NEU, NGD, NTGR, NVDQ, OIS, ORLY, OTEX, PEB, PPC, PRXL, PYPL, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, RCII, RGLD, RNG, ROIC, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SIMO, SNDK, SPRT, SSS, STR, TAL, TER, TILE, TS, TTEK, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UHS, UNM, VAR, VRTX, WCN, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Mon, Apr. 18, 9:42 AM
- Open Text (OTEX +0.7%) has agreed to acquire customer experience software assets from HP (HPQ -0.5%), for about $170M total.
- The deal includes content management solution HP TeamSite, HP MeediaBin, HP Qfiniti, HP Explore, HP Aurasma and HP Optimost. Most of the assets complement Open Text's Customer Experience Management and Cloud offerings.
- The Customer Experience software business is expected to generate $85M-$95M of annualized revenues and be immediately accretive. The deal should close in Q4.
- Now read Open Text - An Outstanding Vision In Conservative Clothing »
Wed, Feb. 10, 12:38 PM
- Open Text (NASDAQ:OTEX) has jumped after beating FQ2 estimates and reporting software license revenue rose 8.6% Y/Y to $81.9M - a marked improvement from FQ1's 11.8% drop.
- Also: On the earnings call (transcript), CFO John Doolittle said Open Text now expects its FY16 (ends June '16) op. margin to be at the high end of a prior 30%-34% guidance range. Open Text is otherwise reiterating its target model.
- FQ2 details: Cloud service/subscription revenue fell 3.7% Y/Y to $149.1M. Customer support revenue rose 2.6% to $184.1M, and professional service/other revenue fell 13.7% to $50.3M. GAAP operating expenses rose a modest 3% Y/Y to $215.6M. Open Text ended FQ2 with $742M in cash and $1.6B in debt.
- Open Text's FQ2 results, earnings release