Open Text CorporationNASDAQ
Wed, Nov. 30, 12:10 PM
Wed, Aug. 24, 8:14 AM
Apr. 28, 2015, 5:31 PM
- OpenText (NASDAQ:OTEX) blames its big FQ3 sales miss on both a strong dollar and its ongoing transition from up-front license sales to cloud subscriptions. The EPS miss is blamed on the dollar and "unique items in the quarter, such as acquisitions, litigation costs and others."
- Cloud services revenue (32% of total revenue) +12% Y/Y to $143.8M. License revenue -12.4% Y/Y to $64M; customer support +2.2% to $84.3Mprofessional service/other -9% to $55.5M.
- Gross margin fell 50 bps Y/Y to 70.8%, and op. margin 340 bps to 25.7%. The deferred revenue balance rose 24% Q/Q to $384.7M.
- In spite of the FQ3 miss, OpenText is hiking its quarterly dividend by $0.0275 to $0.20/share (good for a 1.6% yield at current levels). The next dividend is payable of June 19; the record date is May 29.
- Shares have tumbled to $50.42 AH.
- Q1 results, PR
Apr. 24, 2014, 5:44 PM
- Open Text Corporation (OTEX) declares $0.1725/share quarterly dividend, 15.0% increase from prior dividend of $0.15.
- Forward yield 1.50%
- Payable June 13; for shareholders of record May 23; ex-div May 21.
Apr. 24, 2013, 7:27 PMOpen Text Corporation (OTEX) declares $0.30/share dividend. For shareholders of record May 31. Payable June 21. Ex-div date May 29. (PR) | Apr. 24, 2013, 7:27 PM