Nov. 13, 2014, 6:51 PM
- Overland Storage (NASDAQ:OVRL): FQ1 EPS of -$0.42
- Revenue of $22.9M (+116.0% Y/Y).
Sep. 23, 2014, 4:09 PM
- Overland Storage (NASDAQ:OVRL): FQ4 EPS of -$0.42
- Revenue of $24.2M (+100.0% Y/Y).
Aug. 4, 2014, 12:47 PM
Jun. 30, 2014, 12:46 PM
May 16, 2014, 12:46 PM
May 15, 2014, 7:09 PM
- Canadian app virtualization software vendor Sphere 3D (SPIHF) is merging with Overland Storage (OVRL) in an all-stock deal. Sphere, which trades in Toronto, will issue 0.51 shares of its stock for each share of Overland - at current levels, that implies a valuation of $81.1M, or $4.43/share, for Overland.
- The deal is expected to close in Q3, and features a $3.5M termination fee. Overland will own 28.8% of the merged company.
- Overland CEO Eric Kelly is already Sphere 3D's chairman; he "recused himself from casting any vote" for the deal.
- Overland is trading at $3.93 AH.
May 15, 2014, 6:07 PM
- Overland Storage (OVRL): FQ3 EPS of -$0.44 misses by $0.09.
- Revenue of $20.24M misses by $3.76M.
Dec. 19, 2013, 12:45 PM
Nov. 18, 2013, 9:40 AM
- MercadoLibre (MELI -1.6%) has been cut to Underweight by Morgan Stanley, which cites Venezuela-related concerns. The company's forex accounting for Venezuela, which has seen massive inflation, has been sharply criticized. Shares were hammered two weeks ago following a Q3 miss.
- Ikanos (IKAN +10.2%) and Radware (RDWR +5.5%) have been upgraded to Buy by Needham.
- Maxim (MXIM +0.8%) has been upgraded to Buy by MKM.
- Synchronoss (SNCR -1.6%) has been cut to Neutral by Baird.
- Microchip (MCHP -1%) has been cut to Equal Weight by Stephens.
- ON Semi (ONNN -1.8%) has been cut to Neutral by MKM.
- Overland Storage (OVRL) has been started at Hold by Needham a few days after delivering mixed FQ1 results.
Nov. 13, 2013, 4:31 PM
- Overland Storage (OVRL): FQ1 EPS of -$0.15 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $10.6M misses by $1.25M. (PR)
Nov. 6, 2013, 11:51 AM
Nov. 4, 2013, 9:41 AM
- Overland Storage (OVRL +8.9%) acquires German data storage/protection solutions provider Tandberg Data in an all-equity deal. Tandberg shareholders will own 54% of the combined entity. The deal is expected to close in Dec.
- Tandberg generated TTM revenue of $60M; the combined company will have annual revenue of more than $100M. A senior VP of Tandberg noted, "Partners look at the viability of a company; and $100M sounds a lot more viable than $40 million or $50 million."
- The acquisition will add Tandberg's reach in Germany, Japan, and France, as well as its manufacturing facility in China, to Overland's footprint. The combined entity will have over 16K channel and service partners.
Sep. 4, 2013, 4:18 PM
- Overland Storage, Inc. (OVRL): FQ4 EPS of -$0.18 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $12.1M misses by $0.2M. (PR)
Jun. 13, 2013, 12:45 PM
May 15, 2013, 4:13 PMOverland Storage (OVRL): FQ3 EPS of -$0.17 misses by $0.02. Revenue of $11.6M misses by $1.2M. (PR) | May 15, 2013, 4:13 PM
Mar. 14, 2013, 6:55 AM
Overland Storage Inc is a provider of unified data management and data protection solutions designed to enable small and medium enterprises, corporate departments, and small and medium businesses to anticipate and respond to change.
Industry: Data Storage Devices
Country: United States
Other News & PR