Aug. 4, 2014, 12:47 PM
Jun. 30, 2014, 12:46 PM
May 16, 2014, 12:46 PM
May 15, 2014, 7:09 PM
- Canadian app virtualization software vendor Sphere 3D (SPIHF) is merging with Overland Storage (OVRL) in an all-stock deal. Sphere, which trades in Toronto, will issue 0.51 shares of its stock for each share of Overland - at current levels, that implies a valuation of $81.1M, or $4.43/share, for Overland.
- The deal is expected to close in Q3, and features a $3.5M termination fee. Overland will own 28.8% of the merged company.
- Overland CEO Eric Kelly is already Sphere 3D's chairman; he "recused himself from casting any vote" for the deal.
- Overland is trading at $3.93 AH.
Dec. 19, 2013, 12:45 PM
Nov. 18, 2013, 9:40 AM
- MercadoLibre (MELI -1.6%) has been cut to Underweight by Morgan Stanley, which cites Venezuela-related concerns. The company's forex accounting for Venezuela, which has seen massive inflation, has been sharply criticized. Shares were hammered two weeks ago following a Q3 miss.
- Ikanos (IKAN +10.2%) and Radware (RDWR +5.5%) have been upgraded to Buy by Needham.
- Maxim (MXIM +0.8%) has been upgraded to Buy by MKM.
- Synchronoss (SNCR -1.6%) has been cut to Neutral by Baird.
- Microchip (MCHP -1%) has been cut to Equal Weight by Stephens.
- ON Semi (ONNN -1.8%) has been cut to Neutral by MKM.
- Overland Storage (OVRL) has been started at Hold by Needham a few days after delivering mixed FQ1 results.
Jun. 13, 2013, 12:45 PM
Mar. 26, 2012, 8:51 AM
Overland Storage (OVRL) +5% premarket after announcing that its SnapServer DX Series of products won the Hardware Product of the Year award at the 2012 Network Computing awards.| Mar. 26, 2012, 8:51 AM
Mar. 23, 2012, 11:06 AM
Overland Storage Inc is a provider of unified data management and data protection solutions designed to enable small and medium enterprises, corporate departments, and small and medium businesses to anticipate and respond to change.
Industry: Data Storage Devices
Country: United States
Other News & PR