Feb. 12, 2015, 9:57 AM
- Thinly-traded nano cap OxySure Systems (OTCQB:OXYS +2.9%) signs up Wilton, CT-based medical equipment distributor Chris Gardner & Associates to represent the firm in the Northeast. Several weeks ago, the firm inked a similar deal with Elk Grove Village, IL-based Cardio Partner Resources for coverage in the Midwest. The company has also added new personnel as it ramps up its business.
- Its principal product is the OxySure Model 615 portable emergency oxygen system.
- For those seeking additional information on the company, SA Contributor Jason Napodano authored an informative article in April.
Oct. 22, 2014, 10:52 AM
Sep. 9, 2014, 11:36 AM
- OxySure Systems (OTCQB:OXYS +2.7%) signs a distribution agreement with Ajad Medical for the territory of Saudi Arabia. The contract specifies a minimum purchase of 18,000 Model 615s (portable emergency oxygen system) over a three-year term in order to maintain exclusivity. The contract does not specify a minimum commitment, however.
- If Ajad Medical purchases 18,000 Model 615s, the value to OxySure would be almost $2.5M.
Aug. 15, 2014, 9:09 AM
Apr. 2, 2014, 10:00 AM
- OxySure Systems' (OXYS) Model 615 emergency oxygen device gets the nod from European regulators. The product enables an untrained person to administer oxygen to another while waiting for the arrival of paramedics.
- The CE Mark designation allows the firm to sell the device in the 27 countries of the EU in addition to Iceland, Leichtenstein and Norway.
- It is already approved for sale in the U.S.