SA Transcripts • Fri, Nov. 14
There are 5 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
There are no Related articles on OXYS.
Wed, Oct. 22, 10:52 AM
Tue, Sep. 9, 11:36 AM
- OxySure Systems (OTCQB:OXYS +2.7%) signs a distribution agreement with Ajad Medical for the territory of Saudi Arabia. The contract specifies a minimum purchase of 18,000 Model 615s (portable emergency oxygen system) over a three-year term in order to maintain exclusivity. The contract does not specify a minimum commitment, however.
- If Ajad Medical purchases 18,000 Model 615s, the value to OxySure would be almost $2.5M.
Fri, Aug. 15, 9:09 AM
Wed, Apr. 2, 10:00 AM
- OxySure Systems' (OXYS) Model 615 emergency oxygen device gets the nod from European regulators. The product enables an untrained person to administer oxygen to another while waiting for the arrival of paramedics.
- The CE Mark designation allows the firm to sell the device in the 27 countries of the EU in addition to Iceland, Leichtenstein and Norway.
- It is already approved for sale in the U.S.
OXYS vs. ETF Alternatives
OxySure Systems, Inc. is a medical technology company that focuses on the design, manufacture and distribution of specialty medical and respiratory solutions. The company pioneered the "oxygen from powder" technology: a safe and easy to use solution to produce medically pure (USP) oxygen from... More
Other News & PR