What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Thu, Feb. 11, 6:58 AM
Wed, Feb. 10, 5:30 PM
- AAP, AB, ACOR, ALLE, ALU, AVP, AYR, BG, BTU, BWA, CCE, COR, CPLA, CVE, DBD, FAF, FLIR, GNC, GPI, GRA, HUN, INCY, INT, IVC, K, KKR, LC, LIOX, LPX, MANU, MFC, MGI, MOS, MWW, NCI, NICE, NILE, NLSN, NNN, NOK, NTWK, NWE, OZM, PAG, PDS, PEP, PNK, Q, RAI, SHPG, SON, STC, TAP, TCK, TEVA, TGH, THS, TIME, TRI, TRIP, TZOO, VG, WBC, WOOF, WSO, WWAV, WWE
Thu, Jan. 28, 4:55 PM
Thu, Jan. 7, 5:26 PM
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG -3.6%) has taken a 49% stake in Japan's Nicole Group, a luxury dealership group operating in Kanagawa and Tokyo.
- Nicole Group has been named the best BMW dealership in Japan seven times; it operates four BMW (and three Mini) dealerships, along with a Rolls-Royce dealership, a Ferrari dealership, two stand-alone service centers and two pre-owned showrooms.
- Penske plans to treat its stake as an equity investment, putting its pro rata share of income reported as equity in earnings of affiliates.
- Shares are flat in after-hours action.
Oct. 29, 2015, 6:58 AM
- Penske Automotive (NYSE:PAG): Q3 EPS of $0.96 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $4.96B (+13.0% Y/Y) misses by $10M.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, AET, ALKS, ALLE, ALLT, ALLY, ALU, ALXN, AMT, APD, AVT, AVY, AWI, BANC, BBW, BC, BG, BLL, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, CCE, CHTR, CLF, CME, CMS, COP, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, EXAS, EXLS, FCN, FIG, FMS, GCI, GG, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GT, GTLS, GTXI, HAR, HEES, HST, HTWR, I, IDA, IMS, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IVZ, JAH, JCI, KEM, KERX, LDOS, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MWW, NEO, NICE, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OFC, OSK, PAG, PBI, PES, PF, PNK, POT, PPL, PX, RDS.A, RFP, RGS, RTIX, RYAM, SABR, SAN, SC, SCG, SHOO, SHW, SMP, SNE, SNMX, STM, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TPX, TWC, UAN, UBSI, UPL, VA, VICL, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XYL, ZBH
Oct. 14, 2015, 4:39 PM
- Penske Automotive (NYSE:PAG) declares $0.25/share quarterly dividend, 4.2% increase from prior dividend of $0.24.
- Forward yield 2.02%
- Payable Dec. 1; for shareholders of record Nov. 10; ex-div Nov. 6.
Oct. 14, 2015, 9:12 AM
- Retail sales improved 2.4% Y/Y with some categories helping to offset the 20% drop in gasoline station sales.
- Clothing store sales improved 0.9% M/M and 4.7% Y/Y. Both marks were much higher than sales churned up from department stores.
- As expected, auto dealers and auto parts stores (ABG, AN, CPRT, GPI, KMX, LAD, PAG, AAP, AZO, ORLY, PBY) showed a brisk 9% Y/Y gain.
- Furniture and home furnishings store sales were also ahead of the broad retail sales growth numbers with gains of 0.6% M/M and 5.3% Y/Y.
- Previously: Retail sales missed consensus in September (Oct. 14 2015)
- Related ETFs: IYK, IYC, SCC, UCC, UGE, SZK
Jul. 29, 2015, 7:46 AM
- Penske Automotive (NYSE:PAG) reports same-store retail revenue increased 5.6% in Q2.
- The same-store sales lift was 9.8% on a constant currency basis.
- Operating income rose 17.2% to $159M during the quarter.
- Total retail unit sales +7.5% to 108,277 units, led by 16.5% global growth.
- The average transaction price for new vehicles fell 1.3% to $39,834. Average used transaction price -0.2% to $27,771.
- Previously: Penske Automotive beats by $0.06, beats on revenue
Jul. 29, 2015, 7:41 AM
- Penske Automotive (NYSE:PAG): Q2 EPS of $1.05 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $4.9B (+12.1% Y/Y) beats by $10M.
Jul. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADT, AMED, AMT, ANTM, APO, AVY, BAH, BDC, BEN, BGCP, BOKF, CARB, CBG, CDK, CFR, CHH, CLF, CRI, DATA, DIN, DORM, DXYN, ESIO, ETN, EVER, EXC, FDML, FLY, GCI, GD, GEL, GIB, GRA, GRMN, GT, GTI, HCBK, HES, HLT, HSIC, HSP, HTA, HUM, HUN, IP, IRT, JAH, JLL, LFUS, LVLT, MA, MDCO, MO, MTH, MTOR, MVIS, NOC, PAG, PCG, PX, Q, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SLAB, SNCR, SO, SONS, SPIL, SPR, SPW, SSE, STNG, STRA, STRZA, TGI, TRI, UBSI, UMC, VNTV, WEC, WEX, WILN, WOOF
Jul. 16, 2015, 8:47 AM
- Penske Automotive (NYSE:PAG) declares $0.24/share quarterly dividend, 4.3% increase from prior dividend of $0.23.
- Forward yield 1.83%
- Payable Sept. 1; for shareholders of record Aug. 10; ex-div Aug. 6.
Jun. 17, 2015, 10:00 AM
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG +0.6%) appoints J.D. Carlson to be the company's new CFO after David Jones left the firm to take on a position at Iconix Brand Group.
- Carlson was the Corporate Controller as Penske.
May 15, 2015, 3:38 PM
- Penske Automotive (PAG +1.5%) is exploring a sale of its Truck-Lite unit in a deal that could approach $1B, and has hired Robert W. Baird to run an auction, Reuters reports.
- Truck-Lite manufactures lighting and safety accessories for the heavy-duty truck, trailer and commercial vehicle industries, and has annual EBITDA of ~$100M.
May 5, 2015, 8:47 AM
- Penske Automotive (NYSE:PAG) declares $0.23/share quarterly dividend, 4.5% increase from prior dividend of $0.22.
- Forward yield 1.84%
- Payable June 1; for shareholders of record May 15; ex-div May 13.
Apr. 28, 2015, 7:32 AM
- Penske Automotive (NYSE:PAG): Q1 EPS of $0.85 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $4.47B (+10.4% Y/Y) misses by $80M.
Penske Automotive Group Inc is a transportation services company. It operates automotive and commercial vehicle dealership in the United States and Western Europe & distributes commercial vehicles, diesel engines and related parts.
Other News & PR