Thu, Oct. 29, 6:58 AM
Wed, Oct. 28, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, AET, ALKS, ALLE, ALLT, ALLY, ALU, ALXN, AMT, APD, AVT, AVY, AWI, BANC, BBW, BC, BG, BLL, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, CCE, CHTR, CLF, CME, CMS, COP, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, EXAS, EXLS, FCN, FIG, FMS, GCI, GG, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GT, GTLS, GTXI, HAR, HEES, HST, HTWR, I, IDA, IMS, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IVZ, JAH, JCI, KEM, KERX, LDOS, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MWW, NEO, NICE, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OFC, OSK, PAG, PBI, PES, PF, PNK, POT, PPL, PX, RDS.A, RFP, RGS, RTIX, RYAM, SABR, SAN, SC, SCG, SHOO, SHW, SMP, SNE, SNMX, STM, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TPX, TWC, UAN, UBSI, UPL, VA, VICL, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XYL, ZBH
Wed, Oct. 14, 4:39 PM
Wed, Oct. 14, 9:12 AM
- Retail sales improved 2.4% Y/Y with some categories helping to offset the 20% drop in gasoline station sales.
- Clothing store sales improved 0.9% M/M and 4.7% Y/Y. Both marks were much higher than sales churned up from department stores.
- As expected, auto dealers and auto parts stores (ABG, AN, CPRT, GPI, KMX, LAD, PAG, AAP, AZO, ORLY, PBY) showed a brisk 9% Y/Y gain.
- Furniture and home furnishings store sales were also ahead of the broad retail sales growth numbers with gains of 0.6% M/M and 5.3% Y/Y.
- Previously: Retail sales missed consensus in September (Oct. 14 2015)
- Related ETFs: IYK, IYC, SCC, UCC, UGE, SZK
Wed, Jul. 29, 7:46 AM
- Penske Automotive (NYSE:PAG) reports same-store retail revenue increased 5.6% in Q2.
- The same-store sales lift was 9.8% on a constant currency basis.
- Operating income rose 17.2% to $159M during the quarter.
- Total retail unit sales +7.5% to 108,277 units, led by 16.5% global growth.
- The average transaction price for new vehicles fell 1.3% to $39,834. Average used transaction price -0.2% to $27,771.
- Previously: Penske Automotive beats by $0.06, beats on revenue
Wed, Jul. 29, 7:41 AM
Tue, Jul. 28, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADT, AMED, AMT, ANTM, APO, AVY, BAH, BDC, BEN, BGCP, BOKF, CARB, CBG, CDK, CFR, CHH, CLF, CRI, DATA, DIN, DORM, DXYN, ESIO, ETN, EVER, EXC, FDML, FLY, GCI, GD, GEL, GIB, GRA, GRMN, GT, GTI, HCBK, HES, HLT, HSIC, HSP, HTA, HUM, HUN, IP, IRT, JAH, JLL, LFUS, LVLT, MA, MDCO, MO, MTH, MTOR, MVIS, NOC, PAG, PCG, PX, Q, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SLAB, SNCR, SO, SONS, SPIL, SPR, SPW, SSE, STNG, STRA, STRZA, TGI, TRI, UBSI, UMC, VNTV, WEC, WEX, WILN, WOOF
Thu, Jul. 16, 8:47 AM
Wed, Jun. 17, 10:00 AM
Fri, May 15, 3:38 PM
- Penske Automotive (PAG +1.5%) is exploring a sale of its Truck-Lite unit in a deal that could approach $1B, and has hired Robert W. Baird to run an auction, Reuters reports.
- Truck-Lite manufactures lighting and safety accessories for the heavy-duty truck, trailer and commercial vehicle industries, and has annual EBITDA of ~$100M.
Tue, May 5, 8:47 AM
Tue, Apr. 28, 7:32 AM
Mon, Apr. 27, 5:30 PM
- AET, AGCO, AIXG, AKS, ALLY, AMG, AUDC, AUO, AXE, BMY, BP, BSX, CARB, CAS, CBR, CIT, CMI, CNC, CNX, COH, CPLA, CRY, DFRG, DORM, ECL, ENTG, ETR, F, FBC, FDP, FLWS, FMER, GAS, GLW, GPI, HMC, HSP, ICLR, IDXX, IIVI, IPGP, IPI, JBLU, JEC, LRN, LXK, MAS, MDXG, MHFI, MRGE, MRK, NCI, NEO, NOV, OFC, OSK, PAG, PFE, PH, PHG, POR, SALT, SC, SIR, SIRI, ST, SVU, TMUS, TXT, UBSI, UPS, UTHR, VDSI, VLO, WAT, WDR, WHR, WWW, WYN, XRS, YNDX
Wed, Feb. 11, 1:37 PM
- Penske Automotive Group ((NYSE:PAG) -6.6%) trades lower after the company reports Q4 earnings.
- Retail sales were up 8% in the U.S. and 16.9% globally during the quarter.
- Average transaction price: New cars +0.8% to $40,642, Used cars +1.5% to $27,035.
- Restructuring costs and softness in the Australian business chipped away at profit.
Wed, Feb. 11, 7:35 AM
Tue, Feb. 10, 5:30 PM
Penske Automotive Group Inc is a transportation services company. It operates automotive and commercial vehicle dealership in the United States and Western Europe & distributes commercial vehicles, diesel engines and related parts.
Other News & PR