Penske Automotive Group: What Happened?
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Oct. 14, 2015, 4:39 PM
- Penske Automotive (NYSE:PAG) declares $0.25/share quarterly dividend, 4.2% increase from prior dividend of $0.24.
- Forward yield 2.02%
- Payable Dec. 1; for shareholders of record Nov. 10; ex-div Nov. 6.
Oct. 14, 2015, 9:12 AM
- Retail sales improved 2.4% Y/Y with some categories helping to offset the 20% drop in gasoline station sales.
- Clothing store sales improved 0.9% M/M and 4.7% Y/Y. Both marks were much higher than sales churned up from department stores.
- As expected, auto dealers and auto parts stores (ABG, AN, CPRT, GPI, KMX, LAD, PAG, AAP, AZO, ORLY, PBY) showed a brisk 9% Y/Y gain.
- Furniture and home furnishings store sales were also ahead of the broad retail sales growth numbers with gains of 0.6% M/M and 5.3% Y/Y.
- Previously: Retail sales missed consensus in September (Oct. 14 2015)
- Related ETFs: IYK, IYC, SCC, UCC, UGE, SZK
Jul. 29, 2015, 7:46 AM
- Penske Automotive (NYSE:PAG) reports same-store retail revenue increased 5.6% in Q2.
- The same-store sales lift was 9.8% on a constant currency basis.
- Operating income rose 17.2% to $159M during the quarter.
- Total retail unit sales +7.5% to 108,277 units, led by 16.5% global growth.
- The average transaction price for new vehicles fell 1.3% to $39,834. Average used transaction price -0.2% to $27,771.
- Previously: Penske Automotive beats by $0.06, beats on revenue
Jul. 29, 2015, 7:41 AM
- Penske Automotive (NYSE:PAG): Q2 EPS of $1.05 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $4.9B (+12.1% Y/Y) beats by $10M.
Jul. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADT, AMED, AMT, ANTM, APO, AVY, BAH, BDC, BEN, BGCP, BOKF, CARB, CBG, CDK, CFR, CHH, CLF, CRI, DATA, DIN, DORM, DXYN, ESIO, ETN, EVER, EXC, FDML, FLY, GCI, GD, GEL, GIB, GRA, GRMN, GT, GTI, HCBK, HES, HLT, HSIC, HSP, HTA, HUM, HUN, IP, IRT, JAH, JLL, LFUS, LVLT, MA, MDCO, MO, MTH, MTOR, MVIS, NOC, PAG, PCG, PX, Q, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SLAB, SNCR, SO, SONS, SPIL, SPR, SPW, SSE, STNG, STRA, STRZA, TGI, TRI, UBSI, UMC, VNTV, WEC, WEX, WILN, WOOF
Jul. 16, 2015, 8:47 AM
- Penske Automotive (NYSE:PAG) declares $0.24/share quarterly dividend, 4.3% increase from prior dividend of $0.23.
- Forward yield 1.83%
- Payable Sept. 1; for shareholders of record Aug. 10; ex-div Aug. 6.
Jun. 17, 2015, 10:00 AM
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG +0.6%) appoints J.D. Carlson to be the company's new CFO after David Jones left the firm to take on a position at Iconix Brand Group.
- Carlson was the Corporate Controller as Penske.
May 15, 2015, 3:38 PM
- Penske Automotive (PAG +1.5%) is exploring a sale of its Truck-Lite unit in a deal that could approach $1B, and has hired Robert W. Baird to run an auction, Reuters reports.
- Truck-Lite manufactures lighting and safety accessories for the heavy-duty truck, trailer and commercial vehicle industries, and has annual EBITDA of ~$100M.
May 5, 2015, 8:47 AM
- Penske Automotive (NYSE:PAG) declares $0.23/share quarterly dividend, 4.5% increase from prior dividend of $0.22.
- Forward yield 1.84%
- Payable June 1; for shareholders of record May 15; ex-div May 13.
Apr. 28, 2015, 7:32 AM
- Penske Automotive (NYSE:PAG): Q1 EPS of $0.85 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $4.47B (+10.4% Y/Y) misses by $80M.
Apr. 27, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AET, AGCO, AIXG, AKS, ALLY, AMG, AUDC, AUO, AXE, BMY, BP, BSX, CARB, CAS, CBR, CIT, CMI, CNC, CNX, COH, CPLA, CRY, DFRG, DORM, ECL, ENTG, ETR, F, FBC, FDP, FLWS, FMER, GAS, GLW, GPI, HMC, HSP, ICLR, IDXX, IIVI, IPGP, IPI, JBLU, JEC, LRN, LXK, MAS, MDXG, MHFI, MRGE, MRK, NCI, NEO, NOV, OFC, OSK, PAG, PFE, PH, PHG, POR, SALT, SC, SIR, SIRI, ST, SVU, TMUS, TXT, UBSI, UPS, UTHR, VDSI, VLO, WAT, WDR, WHR, WWW, WYN, XRS, YNDX
Feb. 11, 2015, 1:37 PM
- Penske Automotive Group ((NYSE:PAG) -6.6%) trades lower after the company reports Q4 earnings.
- Retail sales were up 8% in the U.S. and 16.9% globally during the quarter.
- Average transaction price: New cars +0.8% to $40,642, Used cars +1.5% to $27,035.
- Restructuring costs and softness in the Australian business chipped away at profit.
Feb. 11, 2015, 7:35 AM
- Penske Automotive (NYSE:PAG): Q4 EPS of $0.79 in-line.
- Revenue of $4.41B (+14.2% Y/Y) beats by $50M.
Feb. 10, 2015, 5:30 PM
Jan. 28, 2015, 4:45 PM
- Penske Automotive (NYSE:PAG) declares $0.22/share quarterly dividend, 4.8% increase from prior dividend of $0.21.
- Forward yield 1.79%
- Payable March 2; for shareholders of record Feb. 10; ex-div Feb. 6.
Nov. 18, 2014, 1:27 PM
Penske Automotive Group, Inc. engages in the transportation services, retail automotive dealerships, commercial vehicle distribution, and car rental franchises. It operates through two segments: the Retail and Other segments. The Retail segment includes automotive retail operations. The Other... More
Industry: Auto Dealerships
Country: United States
Other News & PR