There are 4 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- Arysta acquisition is highly accretive, diversifies the Agrosolutions business towards both higher growth markets and higher growth products.
- Acquisition brings more talent to the company and increases the magnitude of synergies.
- The architect Martin Franklin and the builder Dan Leever can pick up the pace of mergers.
- The company continues to be undervalued if it is able to compound capital at high rates via mergers.
- PAH has deep bench of high quality, unconventional managers.
- Agriphar acquisition fits the roll-up strategy.
- Mr. Market continues to not fully understand the opportunity and assigns an average price for an above average business and management team.
- The risk/reward for long-term investors is very appealing.
- Great experienced management team with a rich history of building shareholder wealth.
- Great underlying investments with organic growth.
- Strong recurrent free cash flow generation.
- Possibly the beginning of a great adventure.
- Acquisition of Chemtura's AgroSolutions is immediately accretive to earnings, cash flow and margins which should grow significantly over time.
- AgroSolutions is a new vertical for PAH to build in and produces stable cash flows, with low capex needs, that provide ample ammunition for acquisitions.
- PAH continues to trade for an average multiple which could look very undervalued a few years out if company is successful in their acquisition strategy.