Fri, Aug. 12, 12:37 AM
Wed, Jul. 20, 9:59 AM
- Pampa Energia (PAM -0.7%), Argentina's biggest electric utility, agrees to sell its indirect 50% stake in local natural gas supplier Transportadora de Gas del Sur (TGS -1.8%) for $241M.
- PAM says it has received a partial payment of $8M, with a further $153M due when the company closes a purchase of Petrobras Argentina (PZE -0.1%) and the rest to be paid by next February.
- The divestment of TGS is required by Argentinian regulations for PAM to proceed with the PZE purchase; the regulations stipulate that an oil and gas producer cannot have control of a gas transporter.
Fri, May 13, 4:55 PM
Thu, Mar. 10, 9:50 PM
- Pampa Energia (NYSE:PAM): Q4 EPS of AR$1.28.
- Revenue of AR$1.79B (+7.8% Y/Y)
Wed, Mar. 2, 3:34 PM
- Argentina's Pampa Energia (PAM -3.1%) has offered ~$1.2B to buy Petrobras' (PBR +8%) 67% stake in Petrobras Argentina (PZE +1.4%), with a final deal likely to be completed within two months, Reuters reports.
- The PBR board approved exclusive talks with PAM for up to 60 days, according to a Brazilian securities filing.
- If completed, the sale would be one of the first major deals in PBR's plan to sell $15B of assets by the end of 2016.
Wed, Mar. 2, 10:35 AM
- Petrobras (PBR +2.2%) is in exclusive talks to sell its controlling stake in Petrobras Argentina (PZE +2.4%) to Pampa Energia (PAM -4.7%), as it seeks to reduce debt and raise capital to keep core investments going in Brazil.
- Petrobras Argentina is one of the four largest producers of oil and gas in the country and has extensive downstream operations, including refining, petrochemicals and power generation.
- Pampa Energia is the largest integrated power company in Argentina and produces ~8% of all the country's electricity.
Nov. 12, 2015, 9:23 AM
- Pampa Energia (NYSE:PAM): Q3 EPS of AR$0.0254.
- Revenue of AR$1.91B (+17.9% Y/Y).
Aug. 11, 2015, 11:08 PM
- Pampa Energia (NYSE:PAM): Q2 EPS of AR$0.0388
- Revenue of AR$1.76B (+18.1% Y/Y)
May 13, 2015, 7:07 PM
- Pampa Energia (NYSE:PAM): Q1 EPS of AR$0.58
- Revenue of AR$1.7B (+18.9% Y/Y)
Mar. 12, 2015, 6:19 AM
- Pampa Energia (NYSE:PAM): Q4 EPS of AR$0.49
- Revenue of AR$1.66B (+20.3% Y/Y)
Jun. 20, 2014, 5:36 PM
Jun. 16, 2014, 6:19 PM
- ADRs of oil and gas explorer YPF, bank BBVA and Latin America-focused wireless firm NII Holdings (NASDAQ:NIHD) fell sharply today in reaction to a setback for Argentina's defaulted bonds which sent the country's markets reeling, taking select U.S.-listed stocks lower.
- The U.S. Supreme Court today left intact rulings that may force Argentina to pay billions of dollars to holders of repudiated bonds, rejecting an appeal in a case that has blocked the country from international debt markets for more than a decade and could prompt the government to default for a second time in 13 years.
- YPF -11.9%, BBVA -0.8%, NIHD -11.3%, END -14.5%, TGS -10.6%, PZE -8.3%, GGAL -8.1%, PAM -6.6%, APSA -4.2%, NTL -3.3%.
- ETF: ARGT
Pampa EnergÃa SA engages in the electricity generation, transmission and distribution through its subsidiaries and joint ventures. It operates through the following segments: Electricity Generation, Electricity Transmission, Electricity Distribution, and Holding and Others. The Electricity... More
Industry: Electric Utilities