Thu, Mar. 12, 5:35 AM
Dec. 17, 2014, 11:20 AM
- Par Petroleum (PARR +6.3%), the Texas-based owner of Hawaii's largest oil refinery, names Joseph Israel as it new President and CEO effective Jan. 5, replacing William Monteleone.
- Israel was COO of Alon USA Energy and a senior VP of Hunt Refining.
- Monteleone will become Par's senior VP of mergers and acquisitions, as well as a member of the board of directors.
Nov. 12, 2014, 9:05 AM
Sep. 19, 2014, 8:42 AM
- Chevron (NYSE:CVX) says it has hired an investment bank to identify potential buyers for its 54K bbl/day Kapolei refinery on the Hawaiian island of Oahu.
- The sale of the refinery - one of CVX's smallest - is part of a larger plan to divest $10B worth of assets over the next three years.
- Closing the plant would leave Hawaii with a single 93.5K bbl/day refinery that Par Petroleum (NYSEMKT:PARR) bought from Tesoro last year.
Sep. 5, 2014, 12:49 PM| 5 Comments
Sep. 5, 2014, 12:49 PM
Aug. 11, 2014, 9:18 AM
PARR vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR