Parex Resources, Inc.Grey Market
Mon, Nov. 14, 8:35 AM
Thu, Aug. 11, 9:14 AM
Thu, Apr. 21, 2:56 PM
- The analyst who called the downfall of Pacific Exploration & Production recommends Gran Tierra Energy (GTE +2.1%) as a buy for investors still looking to benefit from Colombia’s oil potential.
- Paradigm Capital's Ian Macqueen says "Colombia is actually a very profitable place to produce, providing you have a reasonable capital structure to begin with,” adding that GTE is a likely suitor for assets that state-run oil company Ecopetrol (EC -0.4%) and others may be selling.
- Parex Resources (OTC:PARXF) is another company with a healthy balance sheet that could benefit as EC sells assets to reduce leverage, Macqueen says.
- Now read To Gran Tierra or not to Gran Tierra, that is the question
Tue, Mar. 8, 9:57 PM
- Parex Resources (OTC:PARXF): Q4 EPS of -$0.02
- Revenue of $107.82M (-32.9% Y/Y)