Patrick Industries, Inc.NASDAQ
Patrick Industries: A High Risk, High Reward RV Parts Rollup
Today, 8:39 AM
Yesterday, 5:30 PM
- ABB, ABMD, ACOR, AET, ALLE, ALV, ALXN, AMT, APD, ASPS, AUO, AVT, AXTA, BBW, BC, BCOR, BGCP, BMS, BMY, BWA, BX, CBG, CCMP, CELG, CFX, CHH, CL, CLF, CMC, CME, CMS, COLB, COP, COR, CRI, CRR, CRS, CVE, CVI, CVRR, CWT, CYS, DFT, DLX, DOW, DPS, EME, EPD, EQGP, EQM, EQT, EXLS, F, FCFS, FCN, FMS, GCI, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTLS, HCA, HEES, I, IDA, IDCC, IP, IPGP, IRDM, IVZ, LANC, LAZ, LKQ, LLL, MD, MDP, MDXG, MHO, MJN, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, NEWM, NMR, NOK, NOV, NTCT, ODFL, ORI, PATK, PENN, PF, PJC, POT, PRLB, PTEN, PX, QSII, RDN, RGS, ROCK, RTN, SCG, SEE, SFE, SILC, SIRI, SMP, SQNS, SRPT, STM, SUP, SWK, TCK, TDC, TFX, THRM, TKR, TMO, TPH, TPX, TREE, TROW, TUES, TWTR, TZOO, UAN, UFS, UPS, UTHR, VC, VLP, WCC, WEX, WST, WWE, XEL, XRS, YNDX
Tue, Sep. 27, 11:23 AM
- Thor Industries (THO +3.2%) tracks higher after the company blasts past estimates with its FQ4 report.
- A positive spin on industry demand has shares of other recreational vehicle makers on the move, including Arctic Cat (ACAT +1.9%), Drew Industries(DW +1%), and Polaris Industries (PII +1.4%). Supplier Patrick Industries (PATK +5%) is also higher.
- "During the fourth quarter, we saw continued year-over-year industry growth in most product categories and were able to capitalize on opportunities to expand our production capacity and output to meet the growing demand for affordably priced travel trailers and motorhomes," noted CEO Bob Martin.
- Previously: Thor beats by $0.24, beats on revenue (Sept. 26)
Thu, Jul. 28, 8:05 AM
Thu, Apr. 28, 8:33 AM
- Patrick (NASDAQ:PATK): Q1 EPS of $0.80 beats by $0.10.
- Revenue of $278.6M (+24.7% Y/Y) beats by $8.4M.
Thu, Feb. 18, 8:06 AM
- Patrick (NASDAQ:PATK): Q4 EPS of $0.78 beats by $0.23.
- Revenue of $248.66M (+31.2% Y/Y) beats by $6.96M.
Oct. 29, 2015, 8:11 AM
- Patrick (NASDAQ:PATK): Q3 EPS of $0.58 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $214.8M (+14.2% Y/Y) misses by $13.8M.
Jul. 30, 2015, 8:29 AM
- Patrick (NASDAQ:PATK): Q2 EPS of $0.78 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $233.5M (+24.3% Y/Y) misses by $6.3M.
Apr. 30, 2015, 8:29 AM
- Patrick (NASDAQ:PATK): Q1 EPS of $0.89 beats by $0.14.
- Revenue of $223.4M (+31.3% Y/Y) beats by $4.3M.
Feb. 19, 2015, 8:13 AM
- Patrick (NASDAQ:PATK): Q4 EPS of $0.69 beats by $0.12.
- Revenue of $189.6M (+29.3% Y/Y) beats by $10M.
Oct. 30, 2014, 8:33 AM
- Patrick (NASDAQ:PATK): Q3 EPS of $0.68 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $188.1M (+28.3% Y/Y) misses by $1.5M.
Oct. 16, 2014, 10:23 AM
- A solid earnings report from Winnebago has helped pick up the recreational vehicle sector.
- Drew Industies (DW +1.1%), Arctic Cat (ACAT +0.9%), and Patrick Industries (PATK +1.2%) are all out-performers on the day.
- Shares of Winnebago were up over 6% in early action before management's earnings call commentary set a different tone.
Jul. 29, 2014, 8:18 AM
- Patrick (NASDAQ:PATK): Q2 EPS of $0.86 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $187.9M (+17.7% Y/Y) beats by $0.9M.
Apr. 24, 2014, 9:13 AM
- Patrick Ind (PATK): Q1 EPS of $0.64 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $170.1M (+19.7% Y/Y) beats by $11.8M.
Feb. 20, 2014, 8:16 AM
- Patrick Industries, Inc. (PATK): Q4 EPS of $0.47 .
Jul. 25, 2013, 10:02 AMPatrick Industries (PATK): Q2 EPS of $0.7 beats by $0.09. Revenue of $159.6M. (PR) | Jul. 25, 2013, 10:02 AM