What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Wed, Jan. 27, 4:47 PM
Oct. 30, 2015, 4:11 PM
- Porter Bancorp (NASDAQ:PBIB): Q3 EPS of -$0.04
- Revenue of $9.69M (+15.5% Y/Y)
Jul. 30, 2015, 4:49 PM
- Porter Bancorp (NASDAQ:PBIB): Q2 EPS of -$0.08
- Revenue of $8.9M (+4.0% Y/Y)
Jun. 11, 2015, 12:45 PM
Jun. 10, 2015, 12:53 PM
May 22, 2015, 12:47 PM
Apr. 30, 2015, 5:52 PM
- Porter Bancorp (NASDAQ:PBIB): Q1 EPS of $0.02
- Revenue of $9.98M (+21.7% Y/Y)
Feb. 2, 2015, 7:07 AM
- Porter Bancorp (NASDAQ:PBIB): Q4 EPS of $1.91
- Revenue of $8.63M (+2.9% Y/Y)
Jan. 26, 2015, 5:25 PM
- Porter Bancorp (NASDAQ:PBIB): FQ1 EPS of $0.05
- Revenue of $3.68M (+10.5% Y/Y)
Nov. 17, 2014, 8:35 AM
- Porter Bancorp (NASDAQ:PBIB): Q3 EPS of -$0.12.
- Revenue of $8.39M (-7.0% Y/Y).
Apr. 30, 2014, 7:01 PM
- Porter Bancorp (PBIB): Q1 EPS of -$0.08.
Jan. 30, 2014, 6:23 PM
- Porter Bancorp (PBIB): Q4 EPS of -$0.09 vs. -$0.59 in 4Q12. (PR)
Oct. 31, 2013, 9:39 AM
- Porter Bancorp (PBIB): Q3 EPS of -$0.01 beats by $0.08. (PR)
Sep. 5, 2013, 12:45 PM
Aug. 7, 2013, 3:59 PM
- It's harvest time in the banking sector for private equity - which racked up median gains of more than 50% investing in a slew of banks between 2008 and 2010, according to KBW.
- Among those where P-E is now a seller: Boston Private Financial (BPFH), First Republic Bank (FRC), Webster Financial (WBS), Wintrust Financial (WTFC).
- The biggest gains - topping 100% - were in BankUnited (BKU), Bridge Capital (BBNK), First Merchants (FRME), and Sterling Financial (STSA).
- No one bats 100% and P-E is under water in Capital Bank (CBF), Flagstar (FBC), Porter (PBIB), and Sun Bancorp (SNBC).
Jul. 31, 2013, 12:45 PM
Porter Bancorp Inc through its subsidiary PBI Bank, provides commercial and personal banking products. Its services include real estate, commercial, mortgage and consumer loans to small to medium-sized businesses.
Other News & PR