Pacific Booker Minerals - An Intriguing But Sad Story
- Pacific Booker Minerals has been caught in a 'yes-no'-game in its permitting process.
- Recently, the British Columbia Supreme Court has overruled a ministerial rejection.
- Should the project be permitted, there's a lot of value in the Pacific Booker shares.
- However, I wouldn't buy stock until the Morrison Copper project has officially been approved and fully permitted.
- The financing risk is acceptable as there are several options on the table to find the needed $500M.