What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Nov. 3, 2015, 4:24 PM
- Potbelly (NASDAQ:PBPB): Q3 EPS of $0.08 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $96.04M (+13.4% Y/Y) in-line.
- Shares +10.08%.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, AFG, AIV, AMSG, ASH, ATVI, AWR, BIO, BKH, CBPO, CBS, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CIM, CKP, CSU, CSV, CVC, DAC, DENN, DHT, DK, DKL, DVA, DVN, ECYT, ENPH, ENSG, EPIQ, ETSY, EVRI, FANG, FARO, FIVN, FLTX, FMI, FOGO, GHDX, GMED, GRPN, HCI, HL, HLF, HRZN, IAG, IPHS, IRWD, ITRI, IVR, JCOM, KEG, LLNW, MPO, MTZ, MXL, MYGN, NFX, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OESX, OFIX, OKE, OKS, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, QUAD, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RP, RPAI, RXN, SLW, SSNI, SUPN, TDW, TMH, TSLA, TSRA, TX, UNTD, USNA, VNDA, WBMD, WR, WTR, X, XEC, XOXO, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZNGA
Aug. 4, 2015, 4:44 PM
- Potbelly (NASDAQ:PBPB) reports company-owned comparable-store sales rose 4.9% in Q2.
- The company's cost of goods rate fell 20 bps to 28.4%.
- Labor costs rate +30 bps to 28.3%.
- Shop-level profit margin rate +10 bps to 20.6%.
- Shop count +40 Y/Y to 378.
- Guidance: Potbelly expects a low single-digit comp for the fiscal year. 48 to 55 new shop openings anticipated.
- Previously: Potbelly EPS in-line, beats on revenue
- PBPB -3.39% after hours to $13.41.
Aug. 4, 2015, 4:27 PM
- Potbelly (NASDAQ:PBPB): Q2 EPS of $0.10 in-line.
- Revenue of $95.95M (+14.7% Y/Y) beats by $0.48M.
- Shares -3.46%.
May 5, 2015, 4:57 PM
- Company-owed comparable-store sales rose 5.4% for Potbelly (NASDAQ:PBPB) in Q1 compared to a 2.2% drop last year in the period.
- Total expenses rose 14% to $84.82M.
- Labor expenses rate -30 bps to 28.7%.
- Store count +38 to 368 units.
- Previously: Potbelly beats by $0.01, beats on revenue (May 5)
- PBPB +0.5% after hours.
May 5, 2015, 4:20 PM
- Potbelly (NASDAQ:PBPB): Q1 EPS of $0.03 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $85.77M (+16.1% Y/Y) beats by $0.64M.
- Shares +4.68%.
Feb. 17, 2015, 4:58 PM
- Potbelly (NASDAQ:PBPB) reports comparable-store sales rose 3.7% at company-owned shops in FQ4 to lift it to a 0.1% gain for the 52-week period.
- Shop-level profit margin -70 bps to 18.3% during the quarter.
- Costs of good rate +10 bps to 29.0%.
- Store count +19 Q/Q consisting of 16 company-operated shops nd 3 franchised shops.
- PBPB +8.7% in after-hours trading with the company's guidance for 48-55 new shops in 2015 helping to provide a lift.
Feb. 17, 2015, 4:06 PM
- Potbelly (NASDAQ:PBPB): Q4 EPS of $0.06 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $84.8M (+13.4% Y/Y) beats by $1.52M.
Feb. 16, 2015, 5:35 PM
Nov. 4, 2014, 4:15 PM
- Potbelly (NASDAQ:PBPB): Q3 EPS of $0.09 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $84.68M (+8.5% Y/Y) beats by $0.46M.
- Shares +3.32%.
Nov. 3, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ADEP, AMRS, ATVI, AWAY, AXLL, BIO, BIOL, BIRT, CALD, CBSO, CDXS, CERS, CHUY, CKEC, COHR, CORT, COUP, CRTO, CSU, DOX, DVN, ENPH, EXAM, EXEL, FANG, FEYE, FOXA, FRGI, GAS, GHDX, HR, ITRI, IVR, JAZZ, JIVE, JKHY, JMBA, KAR, MITT, MOSY, MPO, MYGN, NP, NRP, NSTG, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OKE, OKS, PACD, PAYC, PBPB, PCYC, PEGA, PHH, PRI, PXD, PZZA, REGI, REXX, RLOC, RNR, RP, SBAC, SN, SPA, SQNM, TMH, TNET, TRIP, TTGT, TWO, TWOU, TX, UIL, WPX, XEC, XNPT, ZAGG, ZU
Aug. 5, 2014, 4:16 PM
- Potbelly (NASDAQ:PBPB): Q2 EPS of $0.07 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $83.62M (+7.0% Y/Y) in-line.
Aug. 4, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AMTG, APEI, ARC, ATSG, ATVI, AVNR, AWR, AXLL, BIO, BKH, BMR, CHUY, CLR, CRTO, CSU, DAVE, DIS, DPM, DRYS, ENPH, EOG, FANG, FEYE, FRGI, FSLR, FTR, FUEL, GMED, GRPN, HCI, HGR, HT, ITRI, JAZZ, JCOM, KAR, LBTYA, MCHX, MITT, MODN, MPO, MRCY, NSTG, NYMT, OAS, OKE, OKS, ORA, ORIG, PBPB, PEGA, PNNT, PRAA, PZZA, QUAD, REXX, RLD, RST, RSYS, SGMS, SGY, SKT, SMCI, TDW, TMHC, TPC, TRMB, TTWO, UNTD, WBMD, WES, WGP, WMGI, WTR, XEC, Z, ZAGG, ZGNX
May 6, 2014, 4:34 PM
- Potbelly (PBPB): Q1 EPS of $0.01 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $73.9M (+7.6% Y/Y) beats by $0.24M.
- Shares +5.2% .
Feb. 18, 2014, 4:15 PM
- Potbelly Corporation (PBPB): Q4 EPS of $0.06 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $74.8M (+1.8% Y/Y) misses by $1.29M.
Potbelly Corporation, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Potbelly Sandwich Works LLC, operates Potbelly Sandwich Works sandwich shops in 26 states & the District of Columbia. It offers toasty warm sandwiches, signature salads & other fresh menu items.
Other News & PR