The Forensic Accountant • 17 Comments
Mon, Jun. 20, 10:13 AM
Fri, May 20, 10:11 AM
Tue, Apr. 19, 10:05 AM
Mon, Mar. 21, 10:49 AM
Fri, Feb. 19, 12:00 PM
Sep. 18, 2015, 11:20 AM
- Permian Basin Royalty Trust (NYSE:PBT) declares $0.030461/share monthly distribution.
- Forward yield 5.23%
- Payable Oct. 15; for shareholders of record Sept. 30; ex-div Sept. 28.
Aug. 19, 2014, 12:12 PM
- Permian Basin Royalty Trust's (PBT -0.3%) August distribution of $0.109382 is payable on September 15 to holders of record on August 29.
- Oil production of 98,566 barrels slipped from 99,591 the prior month, while gas production rose to 274,179 Mcf from 264,979.
Jun. 20, 2014, 9:44 AM
- The cash distribution of $0.096581 per unit is payable on July 15 to owners of record on June 30. The amount is down from May's $0.12 payout thanks to cuts in production and prices of oil and gas.
- PBT -0.5%
Nov. 18, 2013, 4:16 PM
- Permian Basin Royalty Trust (PBT -1.8%) declares a monthly distribution of $0.063305 per unit payable Dec. 13 to holders of record on Nov. 29, with lower production of both oil and gas combined with increased capex responsible for the cut from last month's $0.099509.
- Oil production of 26,747 barrels compares to 42,893 last month, and gas prodcution of 40,319 Mcf compares to 92,793.
Oct. 21, 2013, 1:07 PM
- Permian Basin Royalty Trust (PBT +2.3%) declares a monthly distribution of $0.099509 payable on November 15 to holders of record on October 31.
- The payout is a shade lower than last month's $0.106268 payment thanks to increased capex and lease operating expenses on the Waddell Ranch Properties. Production and pricing for both oil and gas increased.
- About seven 2013 workover wells were completed during August. Capex summed to $2.626M vs. $2.14M in July.
Sep. 20, 2013, 12:02 PM
- Permian Basin Royalty Trust (PBT -0.5%) ups its monthly distribution to $0.106268 per unit from $0.089 previously. It's payable on October 15 to holders of record on September 30. The annualized yield is 9.3%.
- Increased production for both oil and gas, along with higher oil prices are beyond the higher payout. Gas prices, however, fell a bit.
- About seven 2013 workover wells were completed during July. Capital expenditures summed to $2.14M.
Aug. 20, 2013, 11:39 AM
- Permian Basin Royalty Trust (PBT +0.7%) bumps its monthly distribution to $0.089 per share from $0.072 in July. The annualized yield is 7.9%.
- Production of both oil and gas was down this month, but realized prices were higher. Also leading to the higher distribution are lower capital expenditures and operating expenses.
May 20, 2013, 4:10 PM
Permian Basin Royalty Trust (PBT +4.4%) gained after upping the monthly distribution to $0.088/share from $0.06 previously, as higher oil production and prices offset more than offset lower gas prices. Gas production numbers continue to be affected by prior period adjustments, but the underlying level of output is about flat month-to-month. (PR)| May 20, 2013, 4:10 PM
Jun. 19, 2012, 11:12 AM
Permian Basin Royalty Trust (PBT +1%) declares a monthly distribution for July of $0.087/unit, a decrease from June's $0.14. Two months of lease operating expenses and increased capex at the Waddell Ranch are behind the lower distribution. Oil and gas volumes at the facility remained the same. (PR)| Jun. 19, 2012, 11:12 AM