Mon, Oct. 26, 8:52 AM
- The all-cash deal works out to $15 per share for Pep Boys (NYSE:PBY), 23% above Friday's close of $12.15. It's also 62% higher than the stock price on May 9, when speculation about a purchase first began.
- The deal is expected to close early next year.
- Source: Press Release
- PBY +22.65% to $14.89 premarket.
Tue, May 19, 7:09 PM
- Pep Boys (NYSE:PBY) has leapt 20% in late trading as Golden Gate and other firms are reported to have approached the auto-parts retailer regarding a takeover, Dow Jones says.
- The after-hours price of $11.10 is the highest point the stock has reached since September.
- Updated: Pep Boys isn't working with an investment bank and isn't negotiating currently, the WSJ reports. It's also not clear the company wants to sell. A 2012 takeover attempt by Gores Group collapsed after Pep Boys logged poor results.
Sep. 6, 2013, 5:14 PM
Jan. 30, 2012, 8:12 AM
Other News & PR